It's just a short break.
-是你 -是你
- You? - You?
把芯片给我 拜托
Just give me the chip, please.
你以为我会蠢到把芯片藏拖车里
You think I would be stupid enough to hide the chip in my trailer?
咱们可以友好谈判...
We can do this the easy way...
也可以暴♥力♥解决
or the hard way.
你杀了我所有朋友
You killed all my friends,
你... 还觉得"环形使者"
and... you thought that Looper
比"时空特警"好看
was a better movie than Timecop.
你... 现在还想... 杀了我
And... and now you want... to kill me.
他们说... 偶像是信不过的
They told me... not to trust your hero.
哥们...
Hey, man...
喂 别碰我
Hey! Don't touch me.
别怕 我不是真的"时空特警"
It's fine. I'm not actually a Timecop.
菲利普 看见云顿了吗
Filip, have you seen Van Damme?
等等 先别回
Wait. Wait.
咱好好谈谈
Let's talk about this.
他在拖车里
He's in the trailer.
有人吗
Hello?
我们暴露了
We're compromised.
可能会来更多人
There's probably more of them.
把这个拿到安全的地方
Get this somewhere safe.
快
Go.
-荣冠可乐[世界第三可乐品牌] -只有荣冠的
- RC Cola? - Only RC.
-荣冠可乐啊 -对啊
- RC Cola? - That's right.
你们就特么只有荣冠可乐
This is all you fucking have is RC Cola?
-真特么垃... -是的
- The fuck is this sh... - Yes.
尚格尚格 你... 你去哪儿
JC! JC, what are... what are you doing here, buddy?
你不用来的 我们在搭明天的场子
You don't need to be here; we're setting up for tomorrow.
这是哪一幕 咱们在干嘛
What scene is this? What are we doing right now?
我也不清楚...
I'm not aware...
什么 你特么不知道
What do you mean, you don't fucking know?
我真不...
I don't...
我...擦
Fuck.
厉害了
That looks great.
操 咱们在拍吗 拍了吗
Fuck, are we rolling? Are we rolling?
妈的 赶紧拍啊
Can we fucking roll?
快拍
Roll!
-神特么 快点啊 -得准备一下
- Bitch, Jesus, come on! - Needs to slate.
特技组 就位
Stunt team! In there!
反叛军 去揍他丫的
Confederates, kick his motherfucking ass.
大神 还愣着干嘛
Come on, man. What the fuck are you doing?
赶紧就位
Get the fuck in there!
不要停
Keep going!
靠 我现在特么好性奋
God, I am so fucking hard right now.
还击啊
Fight back.
D机 上到二层甲板去拍
"D" camera, get up on that second deck and join that party.
镜头别抖 哥不是格林格拉斯谍影重重"导演]
Easy on the shake. I'm not Greengrass.
帅炸了 靠
Holy shit, yes!
我都不知道咱有这么出彩的戏
I did not know we were set up for that.
妈的 等他们结束我得转移焦点
Fuck. Okay, I got to go find a distraction for when this is over.
混进去 必要时候帮他一把
Blend in and help if he needs backup.
我不插手 你知道的
I don't get involved. You know that.
你已经插手了 小子
You're already involved, kid.
剧本里没枪的
This gun is not in the script.
19世纪30年代也没半自动手♥枪♥
And they don't have automatic pistols in the 1830s.
别废话 谁在乎
Shut up. Nobody cares.
好... 停
And... cut!
帅炸
Fuck yes!
妈蛋 牛逼啊
Fuck yes, people. Fuck yes.
尚格... 我爱你
JC... I love you.
爱死你了
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好看哭了
Fuck yes!
击个掌
Up top.
不客气 都甭客气
You're welcome. You guys are welcome.
吃午饭吧
Okay, that's lunch!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我特么快饿瘪了
'Cause I'm fucking starving.
这些人死了诶
These men are dead.
瓦妮莎 我得跟你说件事
Vanessa, I want to tell you something.
关于维克多的
It's about Victor.
我... 我把他炒了
I... I got him fired.
我的锅
It's my fault.
什么
What?
我不是有意的
I mean, I didn't mean to.
我跟甘纳说 他名字不好
I told Gunnar it's about his name.
难听 他名字有点难听
It's offensive, you know. His name was offensive.
现在他叫庄尼·劳
And, now his name is Johnnie Lao.
怪怪的
It's confusing.
你跟甘纳说 "黑奴吉姆"这名字很难听
You told Gunnar that calling him "N-word Jim" was offensive?
对
Yeah.
你看我们
Look at us.
像运转良好的机器
Like a well-oiled machine.
像在以前
Like in the old days.
是啊
Yeah.
尚格 你之前为什么没去巴厘岛
JC, why did you stand me up in Bali?
我没说实话...
I lied to you...
关于鸸鹋农场
about the emu farm.
不在巴厘岛吧
It's not in Bali, is it?
你跟我说你想去看的时候
When you told me you wanted to see it,
我慌了
I panicked.
那时没准备好让你知道
And I was not ready to show you
它的真实所在
where it really is.
所以你随口说在巴厘岛
So you said it was in Bali?
尚格 真扯淡
JC, that's a terrible lie.
人人向往巴厘岛的
Everyone wants to go to Bali.
对 事与愿违很糟吧
Yeah, it backfired pretty bad?
那...
So...
农场究竟在哪儿
where is it really?
你听到没
Did you hear that?
菲利普
Filip!
别开枪
Don't shoot me.
别开枪 求你了
Don't shoot me, please.
我老大在找我 如果我不出现
My boss is expecting me, and if I don't show up,
他会叫更多人... 来找我
he will send more guys to look... to look for me.
那我估计...
Then I guess...
"我"出现比较好
I'd better show up.
就是这样
Yeah.
珍 我跟你说过 他在SpaceX的航♥班♥上
Jane, I told you, he's on a SpaceX flight.
你跟钱宁说 他不回来找我就废了
You tell Channing it's his ass if he doesn't get back to me.
我回头打给你
I'll call you back.
朋友你好
Hello, friend.
咱们聊聊
We need to talk.
总监授权已识别
Director authorization recognized.
安保监控已启动
Security protocols engaged.
进入安全状态
Room secured.
好吧
Okay.
是约翰逊的事
This is about Johnson.
他杀了三个人
He killed three people.
在镜头下
On camera.
各路小报都报道了
You could see it in the fucking dailies.
已经处理完
It's been handled.
根本不该发生这种事
It never should have happened in the first place.
谁都知道他很不靠谱
We all knew that he was a wild card.
这计划是你卖♥♥过来的
You're the one who sold us on this plan.
这计划依然有效
And the plan is working.
别光做口头承诺
I need more than promises.
大家都清楚这里的利害
I think we both understand what the stakes are here.
你得去保加利亚
You're going to Bulgaria.
行吧