I don't know how, but they must have gotten tipped off.
已经开始转移毒品
They've started moving the drugs out.
行动时间剩多少
How long do we have?
今晚就搬完了
It'll be empty by tonight.
所以你得想办法调整进度
Which means you need to find a way to change the schedule.
最晚六七点得准备好
You need to be wrapped by 6, 7 PM at the latest.
而且 不好整
and, you know, couldn't do it.
活仓鼠更实用
Real hamsters is more practical.
-但他们演得很好 -打扰一下
- They did good, though. - Excuse me.
尚格 正好
JC. Perfect.
来见见你的合演之一
I want you to meet one of your co-stars,
这是维克多
this is Victor.
久仰大名 云顿先生
Big fan, Mr. Van Damme.
能和你合作 我特别激动
Really excited to be working with you.
-我也是 -谢谢你
- Same here. - Thank you.
维克多演的是黑奴吉姆[吐温小说人物]
Victor's playing "N" word Jim.
好
Okay.
我能跟你单独聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
可以
Yeah. Yeah.
怎么了 亲
What's up, babe?
是关于 我的动作编排
Well, it's about, my choreography.
总感觉不太对
It doesn't have the right feel.
好... 我知道了
Okay, so... Okay.
我能收TBS台[常播经典电影]
I have TBS, all right?
"搏击之王"我都看了N遍
So I've seen "Kickboxer" like, a hundy times, right?
和大家一样 我很喜欢这片子
I love it just like everybody else.
可那是80年代的动作片
But that '80s style of fighting,
是你成名的格斗法
the style that you're known for,
又飞踢 又回旋 又劈叉的
with the kicking and the spinning and the splits
站在所有人中间...
in the middle of the s... you know,
过来一个 干倒一个...
with the guys one at time coming...
这不科学
It's not realistic.
咱们都明白咋回事
And we all know that now.
对吧
You know?
我想说的是 咱们可以花点时间...
All I'm saying maybe we can spend half a day...
没事 我懂 我明白
No, it's okay. I get it, I get it, I get it.
我... 理解你
I... I hear you.
但是 我们得挨几下
But hey, we're gonna roll with the punches.
挨几下
Roll with the punches.
摄像机就位
Camera's set!
开拍
Action!
-停 停 -尚格
- Cut! Cut! - JC.
万分抱歉 哥们
I'm so, so sorry, man.
我真... 以为你会躲开
I totally... I totally thought you were gonna duck.
好了 各位 收工
Okay, that's a wrap, everyone.
很简单
It's simple.
进去 找到"香港粉"
Get in, find the HK,
再把一个追踪器放进他们的货里
then all you need to do is get one of these trackers
就大功告成了
on one of their shipments.
记住 你身份要是暴露了
Remember, if you blow your cover,
整个行动就是竹篮打水
the entire operation goes down in flames,
严格按计划来
so stick to the plan.
约翰逊
Johnson.
你的武器
Here's your weapon.
我自己有武器
I've got my own weapons.
瓦妮莎
Vanessa.
稍等
Give me a sec.
好 看到你了
Okay, I got you.
进来了
I'm in.
59分钟后 在我房♥间见
I'll meet you back in my room in 59 minutes.
你房♥间
Your room?
回顾任务 顺便替我做个不在场证明
You know, for mission review and alibi briefing.
行 但这个地点
Right, yeah, that location's
这次我不能接受
not gonna work for me this time around.
那我去你房♥间
I can come to your room.
不如吃个晚饭
How about we do that dinner?
就在酒店餐厅
Hotel restaurant.
只谈工作
Work only.
只谈工作
Work only.
穿上工装了
I'm in uniform.
正往入口走
Headed to the entrance.
你慢一点
Slow it down a sec.
有六个工人朝你位置走过来
I've got a half a dozen workers coming up on your position.
又来了一伙人
There's another group approaching.
我看看他们往哪儿走
I need to see which direction they're headed.
你说的对
You're right.
只有老爹死了 咱们才能过更安稳的日子
With Pop dead, it would be a more comfortable life.
安稳日子
Comfortable life.
我不想做轻松的事 汤姆
I don't want to do what's easy, Tom.
我想做正确的事
I want to do what's right.
你说什么
What did you say?
等一下 你干嘛呢
Wait. What are you doing?
没干嘛
Nothing.
别跟我说你带了台词
Please tell me you didn't bring your script.
你说让我时刻准备着
You said yourself I need to be prepared.
你今晚要是死了 明天拍摄准备得再好
Being prepared for tomorrow's scenes isn't gonna do you a lot of good
也没什么用
if you're dead tonight.
快躲
Down!
没事 没人会注意我的
Don't worry. Nobody's going to lay eyes on me.
喂
Hey!
菲利普 没事吧
Philippe. How is it going?
挺好
Good.
好 那就好 我先走了
Good, good. Well, I don't want to keep you.
香港粉应该在双层门后
Okay. The HK should be through those double doors.
菲利普
Hey, Philippe.
怎么回事
What is this?
这是啥情况
What's happening here?
随机应变吧
Just go with it.
嘿 菲利普
Hey, Philippe.
喂 菲利普
Hey, Philippe.
嘿 菲利普
Hey, Philippe.
是我 菲利普
Hey, it's just me, Philippe.
你谁啊
Who are you?
我... 我是你
I'm... I'm you.
未来的你 我是来提醒你
From the future, and I'm here to warn you
这个工厂有危险
that something bad's going to happen to this factory.
你得走了
You should leave.
你不是未来的我
You're not me from the future.
什么
What?
类物质不能在类空间出现
Like matter cannot occupy like space.
"时空特警"
"Timecop."
"时空特警"
"Timecop."
你看过吗
Have you seen it?
-看过 -那你该知道
- Yeah. - So you know the rules.
类物质不能在类空间出现
Like matter cannot occupy like space.
可"环形使者"里 布鲁斯·威利斯
But, in "Looper" Bruce Willis
和约瑟夫·高登-莱维特接触很多次
and Joseph Gordon-Levitt touch many times.
你要真的是我
If you are really me,
你觉得"环形使者"比"时空特警"好看吗
do you think "Looper," it's a better movie than "Timecop"?
-对 -错
- Yes. - False.
"时空特警"可比"环形使者"好看得多
I think "Timecop" is way better than "Looper."
你的电影品味很棒
You've got excellent taste in films.
好了 收到信♥号♥♥
Okay, I've got the signal.
赶紧撤回来
Now get out of there.
怎么 你在担心我吗
What, are you worried about me?
不得不说 有点诡异
Well, you gotta admit, that was a strange one,
哪怕以你的标准看
even for you.
不过... 任务完成
But hey... that's mission success.
半小时后 餐厅见
I'll meet you at the restaurant in 30.
这次别再放我鸽子了
Just don't stand me up this time.
擦