For what?
毒品吗
Drugs?
你跟德拉甘是一丘之貉
You're no better than Dragan.
别这么说
Please.
德拉甘 白♥痴♥
Dragan. Idiot.
好好的毒品帝国他不要
Wasting a perfectly good drug empire
搞什么天气控制器来统治世界
to build a weather control device so he could take over the world.
天呐 你看我
Christ, listen to me.
这种蠢话都说得出来
I sound like an idiot just saying it.
都一七年了
It's 2017.
这世界是个混乱 无序
The world is entropy, chaos,
分散的网络
decentralized networks.
能统治的东西少之又少
There's nothing left to take over.
尚格 你拯救过世界 可以再救一次
JC, you did the world a favor and you can again.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you thought.
你以为什么任务
What job is?
多久了
How long?
多久了
How long?
什么多久了
How long what?
这样多久了
How long has it been like this?
从什么时候开始 你不再用我伸张正义
When did you stop using me for justice
而是利用我去赚钱
and start using me for profits?
珍
Jane?
什么时候变的
When did it switch?
尚格 从没变过
JC, it never switched.
我从来没做英雄
I've never been a hero.
亲 哪儿来什么英雄
Honey, there are no heroes.
那...
So...
为什么让我替布朗接了任务
why did you let me take the job if you had Brown in place?
因为...
Because...
要是出了什么差错
if anything went sideways,
没人会记得尚格云顿
no one is going to miss Jean-Claude Van Damme.
不过事情还有转机
But I-it doesn't have to be like that, okay?
我们可以一起改变现状
No, we could change this, together.
我们可以帮你重整旗鼓
Yeah, we can build you back up.
夺回失去的名声 财富
Get it all back: the fame, the fortune.
那些我不再需要了
I don't need those things anymore.
那你想要什么
Tell me what you need.
我要做正确的事 珍
I need to do what's right, Jane.
那就不好意思了
I am sorry to hear that.
所有人到"皇后"站来
All units to Queen's station.
有位客人敬酒不吃吃罚酒
We have a visitor who has overstayed his welcome.
我退休的时候
When I was retired,
和一位老朋友吃了顿饭
I had a dinner with an old friend;
他是创新艺人经纪公♥司♥的特工
an agent from CAA.
我俩喝掉一瓶酒
We shared a bottle together.
是小批的日本私藏自酿
A small batch of Japanese toilet wine.
一个二战战俘营酿造的
Brewed in a World War II P.O.W. camp.
75年历史
Aged 75 years.
非常好喝
It was spectacular.
我真该叫他来
I should call him.
所有人确定位置
All units confirm location.
重复 所有人确定位置
I repeat, all units confirm location.
来点私酿吗
Toilet wine?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我在戒酒[双关: 退出]
I'm trying to quit.
你们搞不清状况
You don't get it.
我们在六大洲都有罂粟田
We've got poppy fields on six continents.
转运仓库 不断扩大的买♥♥卖♥♥
Shipping warehouses, growing operations.
互相关联 自主运行 坚不可摧
Interconnected, automated, and totally untouchable.
160公里范围内 太阳也没法接近
Even the sun can't get within 100 miles.
好吧
Okay.
做正确的事吧
You do what's right.
你可以杀了我 或者干脆拿下整个公♥司♥
You can kill me, you can take down the entire agency if you like.
但整个产业链会继续运转
The machine will still keep churning.
你无力阻止的
Nothing you do can stop it.
可能是吧
That might be true.
但我们有天气控制器
If we didn't have a weather control device.
她跑哪儿去了
Where is she?
妈的
Shit.
网球场
The tennis court.
天呐
My God.
他妈的直升机库
A fucking helicopter garage?
-她跑不了的 -没办法阻止她啊
- She can't escape. - There's no way to stop it.
有办法的
Yes, there is.
我的绝招
My gift.
尚格
JC.
尚格 你在干嘛
JC, what are you doing?
你会被扯成两半的
It'll tear you apart.
我能挺住
I can hold it.
别担心
Don't worry.
你准备好了
You're ready.
这个世界还需要英雄 尚格
The world still needs its hero, JC.
我知道
I know.
她就在我面前
I'm looking at her.
快去
Go.
去啊
Go!
你恼火是因为没想到是她...
Are you mad because you didn't account for her...
还是因为你希望是自己
or because you wish it was you?
现在改变心意还来得及
It's not too late for you, you know.
我知道你想要的 你的夙愿...
I know what you want, what you've always wanted...
你还可以拥有
and it can still be yours.
我已经得到了
It's already mine.
鬼才相信
What a fool believes.
交给你了 没问题吧
Take care of that, will you?
我告诉过你
I tried to tell you.
你要是安心替我弄头发
If you had been doing my hair,
现在就会在我身边
you'd be standing next to me right now,
准备下一个任务
getting ready for the next job.
结果 你却戳在我面前...
Instead, you're standing across from me...
准备受死
getting ready to die.
我可是训练有素的特工
I'm a trained operative.
你真以为你能过我这关
Do you really think you can take me?
少废话 一试便知
Fuck around and find out.
我还以为你很强悍
I thought you were a strong woman.
可能我误判了
I guess I was wrong.
放弃吧
Just give up.
我会给你个痛快
I'll make it fast.
你以为你能坚持住
You think you can hold it,
我告诉你 你不行
but I promise you, you can't!
-你不行 -不行
- You can't. - Can't.
不行
Can't.
错了 我特么可以
Oh, yes, I fucking can!
妈的
Damn it.
忘恩负义的贱♥人♥
You ungrateful bitch.
是我培养了你
I made you.
-也培养了他 -是
- And I made him. - Yes.
是你把他变成那个 怪物
You made him what he was, a monster.
可他现在不一样了
But he's something different now.
他变好了
Something better.
做回自己
Himself.
有人说地狱里有个特别之处
They say there's a special place in hell
关着不支持其他女人的女人
for women who don't support other women.
我也听说过
I've heard that, too.
到时候见
I'll see you there.
我爱你
I love you.
尚格 你还好吗
JC. JC, are you okay?
我们找人帮忙
We'll get help.
不用了
Don't need help.
我这辈子没这么开心过
This is the best I ever felt in my life.
真的