Go.
怎么了
What happened?
待会儿解释 快走
I'll explain later. Go.
瓦妮莎呢
Where's Vanessa?
她肯定走了 我没看见她
She must have left, I didn't see her.
-我们得走了 -我知道
- We need to go. - I know.
抱歉
Sorry.
快走 快
Go, go.
等下再解释 现在必须走了
I'll explain later. We have to go now.
尚格
JC!
对不起
Sorry.
尚格 别玩我了
Jean-Claude. Jean-Claude, please.
-放松 放松 -别啊
- Relax, relax. - Please.
对不起 各位
I'm sorry, guys.
-尚格 必须走了 -对不起
- JC, we have to go. - I'm sorry.
-走啊 -抱歉
- Go! - Sorry.
走啊 走啊 很好
Let's go, let's go. Yes!
-擦 那是... -尚格
- Shit! That's... - JC!
-不是吧 -你好
-No. - Hi!
-来来来 我介绍一下 -不要
- Come here, come on, I'll introduce you.- No.
来嘛来嘛
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-难以置信 -尚格 稍等 亲爱的
- I can't believe it. - JC, hold on, bae.
我得... 你得见见咱的国外金主
I need... you need to meet our foreign financier.
这位是德拉甘... 莫洛-莫洛托夫
This is Dragan... Molo-Molotov.
-幸会 -莫洛托夫 -他老厉害了
- Nice to meet you. - Moltov. - This guy's amazing.
他 他名下有保加利亚最大的手♥机♥公♥司♥
He, he's got the largest cell phone company in Bulgaria.
-还有第二大... -现在是第一大 第一
- He's got second largest... - It's first now. First.
-第一大 -第二大运动裤制♥造♥商
- First. - Second largest, track pants manufacturer,
-第八... -现在第七了 第七
- and the eighth... - Seventh now,
-第七 -第七大光盘...
- seventh. - Seventh largest laserdisc...
科技 是新兴科技
It's technology, it's new technology.
谁关注我呢
Who cares about me?
你能出演这部戏我太开心了
I am so pleased you are on this production.
克丽丝蒂娜 能跟你共事她超激动
And Krisztina? She's thrilled to be working with you.
- 对的 -简直激动死了
- Yeah. - She's absolutely thrilled.
想来一杯吗
Would you like a drink?
-跟我们来一杯 -不了 我得走了
- With us? - No, I've got to go.
回头会见的 反正幸会各位
But I will see you around. Anyways, nice to meet you.
也是 需要早起 他妈的...
Yeah, early morning. Fucking...
回头会见的
I will be seeing you.
你们看他
Look at him.
-看他走路的样 -太正了 太酷了
- Look at him walk. - He's so right, so tight.
-太他妈酷了 -他肯定有健身 但是...
- So fucking tight. - He exercises, I think, but...
我... 我激动了
I... I am emotional, you know?
各位想嗨一下吗
You guys want to do some bumps?
-想 -当然
- Yeah. - Sure.
结束了
It's over.
我当初应该听大家的
I should have listened to everyone.
我没准备好
I'm not ready.
你接了这活儿
You took the job.
你就得做完
You have to finish.
这只是个贩毒集团 路易斯
It's just a drug cartel, Luis.
他们又没想占领全世界
It's not like they're going to take over the world.
那都不重要
That doesn't matter.
你要让世界更美好
You make the world a better place.
这是你的使命
It's your calling, JC.
你不能背弃你的使命
You can't turn your back on your calling.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint you.
等一下
Wait. JC.
尚格 你得跟瓦妮莎说你要走了
JC. You have to tell Vanessa you're leaving.
为什么
Why?
她本来就不想让我接这任务
She didn't want me to take the job in the first place.
你真的又打算
You're really going to leave again
不说再见就走
without saying good-bye?
对
Yeah.
瓦妮莎...
Vanessa...
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
什么
What?
我联接了你找到的那个芯片...
I hooked up the microchip you found...
运行了它的核心指令 又用放大器增强
Yeah. Ran its core directive and pushed it through a small amplifier.
然后呢
Yeah?
然后就这样了
And this happened.
这个你知道吧
You know what this is.
天气控制器
A weather control device.
他们造天气控制器的唯一原因
There's only one reason they would build a weather control device.
是操纵世界
To take over the world.
♪ Suck my dick ♪
♪ Suck my motherfucking dick ♪
♪ Suck my dick ♪
♪ Suck my motherfucking dick ♪
♪ Suck my dick ♪
♪ Suck my motherfucking dick ♪
♪ Suck my dick ♪
♪ Suck my motherfucking dick ♪
♪ Suck my motherfucking dick ♪
♪ Suck my motherfucking dick ♪
♪ Suck-suck-suck fuckin' ♪
♪ Suck-suck-suck fuckin' ♪
♪ Suck my motherfucking dick ♪
♪ Suck my motherfucking, motherfucking dick ♪
♪ Dick. ♪