是这地方吗
You sure about this?
20年来没人来这儿找过我
No one has looked for me here for 20 years.
真要这么干吗
You really want to do this?
你知道我能打
You know I can fight.
你不止得会搏斗
You're gonna have to do more than fight.
你想好了没有
Do you want to do this?
很好
Perfect.
先这样... 你试试
First... Your turn.
再来一遍 刚刚踢得太高了
One more time. You were high. Okay?
开始
Let's go.
来 很好
Go. Perfect.
很好 你得戳击 连戳 对...
Good. You're gonna do jab, jabs. Okay, so...
很好 再来一遍
That's right. One more time.
要害
Switches.
不管刺中哪个...
Hit any one of them...
他就挂了
lights out.
全部刺一遍
I want you to hit them all.
练得怎样了
How is it coming?
我会准备好
I'll be ready.
可我终究势单力薄
But I'll still just be one person.
我们需要支援
We're going to need help.
天呐 好好看
My God, it's gorg.
风采依旧
As usual.
路易斯 你手艺真好
You're a lifesaver, Luis.
谢谢
Gracias.
好的 下周见
Okay. See you next week.
-再见 小帅哥 -再见
- Ciao, bella. - Ciao.
你好
Hello.
头发想怎么弄
How can I help you?
我才刚入职
I am a new hire.
有人盯着呢
We are being watched.
干活呗
So work.
到处都有"香港粉"
HK is everywhere.
规模更甚以往了
Bigger than ever before.
咱们成了工具
We were pawns.
有人利用了咱们
So someone used us.
那又怎样 这就是生活
So what? That's all life ever is.
不是有人 路易斯
Not someone, Luis.
是经纪公♥司♥
The Agency.
公♥司♥利用了我们
The Agency used us.
像那犯罪集团利用你一样
Just like the cartel used you.
我知道你的经历
I know what you did.
浪子回头为时未晚
It's never too late to balance the scales.
这是我现在的生活
This is my life now.
也许是你的生活 但不是你的使命
Maybe it's your life, but it's not your calling.
我的生死之交曾说过
A man I trust with my life once told me,
"你不能背弃你的使命"
"You can't turn your back on your calling."
准备好了
I'm ready.
你是准备好了
You're ready.
还记得你第一次杀人吗
Do you remember your first kill?
是在... 巴拿马城
It was in, Panama City.
潜入一个 仓库
Infiltrating a, a warehouse.
我 悄悄摸到一个警卫背后
I, crept up behind a guard.
给了他一下
And I hit him.
在这里
Right here.
打晕了他
Put him to sleep.
当他倒下 我才发现是个老人
When he fell, I saw he was an old man.
我这一下让他心脏病犯了
I gave him a heart attack.
试过心肺复苏
I try CPR.
不知道咋搞的
Didn't know how.
把他肋骨全弄断了
I broke all his ribs.
会不会变轻松点
Does it ever get any easier?
你只能...
You just...
逐渐习惯
you just get used to it.
仅此而已
That's all.
我就怕这样
That's what I'm scared of, I think.
我... 不想最后落得...
I just... don't want to end up like...
像我一样
Like me?
我可没说
I didn't say that.
没... 没关系 你...
No, it's... it's okay, you're...
你害怕是正常的
you're right to be afraid.
这工作并没有造就我
Well, the job didn't make me what I am.
只是另一种我认为可以自赎的方式
It was just one more thing I thought could save me.
比如 成名
Like, being famous.
或者...
Or...
让你回我身边
getting you back.
咱们花了这么长时间为我准备
We've spent all this time getting me ready.
那你呢
What about you?
我的膝盖废了
My knee is fucked up.
不过 像以前一样...
But look, as always...
我会准备好的
I will be ready.
咱们要对付的是珍
This is Jane we're talking about here.
她不仅会对你身体的弱点下手
It's not your physical weaknesses she's gonna go after.
你一直逃避的东西
The thing you're trying to run from,
就在你心里
it's inside you.
所以 不得不告诉你 老朋友
So, I hate to tell you, old friend,
你要是想得到平和
but if you ever want to find peace,
你就必须得去那个
you're gonna have to punch a ticket
你从来不想去的地方...
to the one place you've never been willing to go...
在你乱糟糟的脑子里
your own fucked-up head.
有点像个垃圾场
I know it's a bit of a dump.
毕竟 它没得到过亲切关怀
After all, it's never gotten the TLC it needs.
还有那些面孔
And the faces.
有你拼命忘掉的
Some you've tried to forget,
有你不敢记住的
some you're scared to remember.
老朋友
Old friends.
假朋友
Fake friends.
你爱过的女人... 或者说
The women you loved... or maybe I should say
爱过你的女人
the women who loved you.
你用椰汁洗澡吗
Your shower uses coconut water?
当然 还有你杀掉的人...
And, of course, all the men you've killed...
...银幕上银幕外的
...onscreen and off.
你还能认出他们吗
Can you even tell them apart anymore?
你要是想知道以后的事
You have to face them all,
就得面对所有这些人
if you ever want to see what's waiting for you.
对了
Yeah.
这个
Yeah.
你好 珍
Hi, Jane.
我都开始担心你了
I was starting to worry about you.
进来吧
Come on in.
喝点吗
Drink?
不了
No.
真不喝
You sure?
从雷克岛[监狱]走私来的
Artisanal toilet wine
自酿私藏好酒
smuggled out of Rikers Island.
五万一瓶
50K a bottle.
我以为你是来跟我庆祝的呢
I was hoping you'd come to celebrate with me.
庆祝什么
Celebrate what?
你啊
You.
我的头号♥特工从严寒中归来
My number one operative coming in from the cold.
你利用了我 珍
You used me, Jane.
刚认识你的时候 我没啥成就
When I met you, I was nothing.
只是个电影明星
Just a movie star,
挣着几百万美元
making millions of dollars.
你赋予我使命
You gave me a purpose.
把我塑造成一个完美的英雄
You made me the hero I was flawlessly pretending to be.
-亲 -别这样 珍
- Honey. - No, no, stop, Jane.
你知道我到底需要什么
You knew exactly what I needed.
然后用它对付我
And you used it against me.
为什么