Yeah.
珍呢
Jane?
解决掉了
It's been handled.
好的
Okay.
有幸得见真正的你
Nice to see the real you.
我也是
You, too.
接下来呢
What now?
我... 享受生活
And now... I live.
谢谢你们过来
Thank you for coming.
我知道大家很忙
I know you're busy.
公♥司♥里的歹徒都抓完了
We flushed all the snakes out of the agency.
还剩最后一个 在孟买♥♥
There's just one left and he's in Mumbai.
你都准备去了
And you were on the way.
其实 哪怕你在月亮上
Truth is, we would've come
我们也会来的
even if you were on the moon.
这里真美
It's beautiful.
"纪念"代表你已经死了 你知道吧
But you know "memorial" means you're dead, right?
尚格云顿是死了
Jean-Claude Van Damme is dead.
但尚格云瓦... 还活着
But Jean-Claude Van Varenberg... is alive.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到 真正的你
Nice to meet you, finally.
瓦妮莎
Vanessa?
喂
Well?
你特么坐这儿干嘛
What the fuck are you doing just sitting there?
尚格 抓点紧吧
JC, we have to hurry.
时空之战要开始了
The time war is coming.