The best of our new generation of operatives.
有多美艳 就有多危险
As dangerous as she is beautiful.
所以你让她潜入内部
So you plant her inside,
帮你收集德拉甘集团的消息
and she collects all the details on Dragan's organization.
为什么
Why?
没什么客户
There was no client.
就是个内部行动
This was an internal operation.
你想控制德拉甘的生意
You wanted to control Dragan's business.
尚格 东西拿到了
JC, we got what we need.
我正在复♥制♥
I'm copying it now.
赶紧滚出来
Get the fuck out of there.
德拉甘的生意我们当然想要
Of course we wanted Dragan's business.
这是常理啊 尚格 你没听说过吗
This is the way of the world, Jean-Claude, or haven't you heard?
如果你能得到一只金鸡
Why settle for ten percent
会只满足于得到一个金蛋吗
when you can own the whole damn thing?!
所以"莫里斯奋进娱乐"收♥购♥了终极格斗冠军赛
That's why WME bought the UFC.
而且铁笼格斗赛的收益
And cage fighting is chump change
不过是毒品生意的零头
compared to the drug business.
毒品才是世上最暴利的生意
Highest margins in the world.
你把这儿变成了个贩毒集团
You turned this place into a drug cartel?
说的好像开个经纪公♥司♥多光鲜似的
You say that as if it's any less honorable than running a talent agency.
你利用了我
You used me.
你利用了珍
You used Jane.
"你利用了我 你利用了珍"
You use-ed me, you use-ed Jane."
你没意识到吗
You didn't know?
你真不知道吗
You really didn't know?
这都是她的主意 蠢货
This is all her idea, doofy!
你真没发现到吗
You really didn't know?
天呐
My God.
说实话 我真觉得
Honestly, whenever I think
演员没法儿更自私了
an actor can't get more self-absorbed,
对周围没法更无视 没法更蠢...
more blind to the world around them, more stupid...
妈的
Fuck.
我们得走了 快啊
We got to move. Now!
-尚格 -珍
- Jean-Claude. - Jane.
我要走了
I was just leaving.
啊 我们还没聊呢
What? Before we have a chance to talk?
不如上楼聊聊
Why don't you come upstairs?
下次吧
Maybe another time.
你真要走了吗
Are you sure you have to go?
真的
I'm sure.
尚格
JC.
外面很冷的
It's cold out there.
有时冷一点也挺好
Sometimes it's good to be in the cold.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
我知道个没人能找到的地方
I know a place no one will ever come looking.
哪儿
Where?
你要是无处可逃 就必须逃出生天
When you have nowhere to run, you must run to nowhere.