Get him!
曼尼·马诺 快起来
Meni Mano, get up!
起来啊 曼尼·马诺
Get up, Meni Mano!
点穴
Dim mak?
[西语]死亡触摸
El toque muerte.
死亡触摸
The death touch.
想跑
Got to go?
我来帮你一把[hand双关: 手指头]
Let me give you a hand.
别过来
Not now.
她没事吧
She's all right?
你进来之前 她杀了他
Before you came in here, she killed him.
她第一次杀人
It was her first.
没办法回头了
She can never go back now.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
一直以来 她都想进这个圈子
All she ever wanted was to be a part of this world,
而我只想逃出去
and I just want to escape it.
我不干了
I quit.
路易斯
Luis,
...别这样
...please.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
我能从你脸上看出来
I can see it on your face.
你对我其实一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
请有序离场
Please exit in an orderly fashion.
请走这边
Exit this way, please.
克丽丝蒂娜 看见瓦妮莎了吗
Krisztina, have you seen Vanessa?
我-我好像见她出去了
I-I think I saw her walk outside.
瓦妮莎 等一下
Vanessa, wait, wait!
等等
Wait.
你不能太自责
You can't blame yourself.
这只是工作
It's just the job.
对你来说而已
It's just a job to you.
所以你能对做过的事处之泰然
That's how you justify the things you've done.
我没你厉害
But I need more.
我得明白我的[杀人]动机
I need to know I do this for a reason.
他有刀
He had a knife.
你没听懂我的话
You're not listening to me.
你从来不听的
You never listen to me.
等一下
Wait.
另一个你 来自未来的你...
The other version of you, the one from the future...
他说你心里有个洞
he said you have a hole in your heart,
他说的对
and he's right.
我现在知道我补不上这个洞
And I've learned I can't fill that hole.
它太大了
It's too big.
瓦妮莎
Vanessa.
瓦妮莎
Vanessa,
我这辈子没求过谁
I never ask for nobody's help in my life.
从来没有
Nobody.
我需要你
I need you.
明白吗 我需要你
You understand? I need you.
这不是爱
That's not love.
让我走吧
Just let me go.