"N-Word Jim," so, that's, you know...
对 没错
Yeah, you're right.
不太礼貌
not cool.
那别的名字呢
So what about another name?
-能换掉吗 -换成什么
- Can we change it? - To what?
-吉姆 -吉姆
- Jim. - Jim.
你看 这就破坏了在前内战时期美国的
Yeah, but, see, then we undermine his entire experience
一个黑人的整个经历
as a black man in pre-Civil War America.
是吧
Right?
听着 老兄
Yeah, okay. Listen, buddy,
我看得出 你压力很大
there's a lot of pressure, I can see it right here.
你得放轻松
You need to take a steppie back
就当自己演的是个小角色
from the role for a minnie, all right?
这样吧
You know what?
咱俩... 今晚去快活快活
You and me... are gonna hit the town tonight.
找点乐子
Get crunked,
忘掉烦心事
let loose those doggies.
你觉得咋样 主意不错吧
What do you think? What do you think about that?
-不行 -别啊
- I cannot. - No.
我还有事
I've got some plans.
还是很感谢
Thank you so much.
谢了
Thank you.
谁特么帮我把球鞋擦一下
Can I get a fuckin' wipey for my sneakers, please?
路易斯
Luis!
你得帮我
I need your help.
怎么帮
With what?
♪ 舔我屌♥ 快他妈来舔我屌♥ ♪
♪ Suck my dick, suck my motherfucking dick ♪
♪ 舔我屌♥ 快他妈来舔我屌♥ ♪
♪ Suck my dick, suck my motherfucking dick ♪
没好点的车吗
We couldn't find a better car?
你的银子只够找这种车
It's all I could afford with your per diem.
该早点说你不会开手动挡
You should have told me you can't drive stick.
我... 我是在熟悉
I'm... I'm getting the hang of it.
我自己来
Wait, stop it.
尚格
JC.
瞧见没
Feel that?
计划是啥 快说
What's the plan? What's the plan?
这有人在转运香港粉
Someone here is moving the HK.
咱们找出那人 假装买♥♥一笔
We'll find out who it is, set up a buy.
很"囧"吧
Classic Johnson.
在集团
In the Cartel,
最厉害的人装备最好
the biggest players had the shiniest toys.
现在也一样
It's happening.
这是私人场所
This is a private area.
换个地方去嗨吧
Go party somewhere else.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看好
Look at me.
你看我... 像来玩的吗
Do I look... like I come to party?
看着我
Look at me.
进去 快进去
Go! Go, please!
见鬼
Shit!
让我来吧 我擅长
This is my world. I got this.
尚格... 喂
JC... Hey!
我要买♥♥毒品
I want to buy drugs.
是吗
Yeah?
没错
Yeah.
你要哪种 老大爷
What you in the market for, old man?
我想想 来点去了开他敏的海♥洛♥因♥怎么样
I don't know, maybe some heroin cut with Ketamine?
也叫HK... 香港粉
Kids call it HK... Hong Kong.
没错
Yeah.
两万列弗[保加利亚货币单位]
20,000 Lev.
就是1万欧
10,000 Euro.
我是要买♥♥...
I'm looking to get a much...
大批量的
larger purchase.
多大的量
How much larger?
100罐吧
100 cans. Yeah.
这样大的量...
A deal like that...
得和我们老大谈
would have to through the big boss.
若有这需要 没问题
If that's what it takes, it's okay.
我咋没见过你
How come I've never seen you before?
相信我...
Believe me...
你[在电影里]见过的
you've seen me before.
不太对劲
Doesn't feel right.
先找地方歇着 大爷
Get your fix somewhere else, grandpa.
我跟你飚车赌
I'll race you for it.
你要跟我飙车
You'll race me for it!
对
Yeah.
我来捋捋清楚:
So let me get this straight:
你想用那堆废铁...
you want to race me...
跟小爷我赛车
in that piece of shit car.
没错
That's right.
如果你赢 我就卖♥♥你"香港粉" 没问题
If you win, I-I sell you HK. Sure, okay.
-好 -可我赢了有啥好处
- Good. - But what's in it for me?
你可以利用我♥干♥坏事
You can use me to do your evil bidding,
像"再造战士"那样
like in Universal Soldier,
那片子主演是尚格·云顿
starring Jean-Claude Van Damme.
不然就把我关在你车♥库♥
Or you can keep me in your barn,
让我当机械工
and use me as your mechanic.
像"铁血情奔"那样
Like Nowhere to Run.
主演也是尚格·云顿
Also starring Jean-Claude Van Damme.
再或者可以追杀我图个乐 像"终极标靶"那样
Or you can hunt me for sport, like in Hard Target.
主演还是尚格·云顿
Starring Jean-Claude Van Damme.
对吧
Right?
如我所言 你可以猥琐欲为
Like I said, you can do whatever you want.
你最后一个提议的确很棒
I do like the sound of that last one.
给你机会
You're on!
约翰逊 这主意糟透了
Johnson, this idea is terrible.
我以前飚过车
I've raced before.
开马里奥·洛佩兹的"莲花"[跑车]
With Mario Lopez's Lotus.
快得飞起
Very fast.
没见过你这么烂的车手
You're the worst driver I've ever seen.
这也不是普通飙车 这是漂移飙车
And this isn't a regular race, this is a drift race.
"漂移飙车"
A "drift race"?
漂移飙车
A drift race.
啥是漂移 路易斯
What's a drift, Luis?
漂移 漂移飙车
A drift. A drift race.
当我没说
It doesn't matter.
你听好
Okay. Listen.
约翰逊
Johnson.
别比了 拜托
Abort this. Please.
你肯定输
You're going to lose.
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
很久前 我学了一招
I learned a trick, long time ago.
若某种感官失灵的话
When one sense is gone,
其他感官会更灵敏
the others heightened.
我觉得这理论不适合
I don't think that applies to vision
蒙眼开车
when driving.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck!
很酷啊 大爷
I like it, old man!
你真有种
You got balls!
简直雪上加霜
This just got a whole lot worse.
不能再继续了
We need to abort.
船到桥头自然直 路易斯
Everything will be fine, Luis.
相信我
Trust me.
完了
Fuck.
[保加利亚语]做好准备
Pochutvayte rituma.
都做好准备
Pochustvayte kak se rimuva.
让我们...
Davayte...
拭目以待
vreme e za bobsley!
我日啊
Oh, fuck.
快走