Fuck!
搞什么 搞...
What the fuck?! What the...
快躲开
Get out of the way!
瓦妮莎... 可以出来了
Vanessa... you can come out.
你怎么知道我在这儿
How'd you know I was there?
那个球又怎么回事
And what the hell was that ball?
没空解释了
Don't have time to explain.
不行 我们是搭档
No, we're supposed to be partners.
你知道我讨厌你被你命令...
You know I don't like it when you just tell me to...
我最喜欢这样了...
This was always my favorite part...
暴风雨前的宁静
the quiet before the storm.
路易斯
Luis!
等等 别急
Wait. Wait!
有陷阱
It's booby trapped.
他说的对
He's right.
这平台是按我精确体重校准的
This platform is calibrated to my exact weight.
哪怕数值稍微多一点 少一点
If it changes one ounce more, one ounce less,
地雷就会炸 我会变成渣
the mines will explode, and I'll be vaporized.
我们得趁德拉甘没找来 赶紧把它拆了
We need to disarm that thing before Dragan realizes where we are.
来不及了
It's too late.
刀
Knife.
来啊
Come on.
你别无选择
You had no choice.
-我知道 -很好
- I know.- Okay.
总是这种感受吗
Does it always feel like this?
运气好的话
If you're lucky.
我有个办法
I have a plan.
我跳上来 你跳下去
I jump on, you jump off.
我说了
I told you,
这平台是按我精确体重校准的
this platform is calibrated to my exact weight.
你跳上来 必死无疑
You jump on here, you die.
他们今天给你一个三明治
They gave you a sandwich today.
吃了吗
Did you eat it?
没
No.
那咱俩体重就完全相同
Then we weigh exactly the same amount.
我最近节食
I've been dieting.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧
Okay.
一...
One...
二...
two...
三
three.
多谢
Gracias.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
瓦妮莎
Vanessa.
谢天谢地 真抱歉
Thank God. I'm so sorry.
有人电晕了我 把我关汽车后备箱了
Someone Tasered me and locked me in the trunk of a car.
菲利普
Filip?
是你吗
Is that you?
这回不是
Not this time.
那你是谁
Then who?
我是来自未来的你
I'm you from the future
我来弥补一个致命错误
And I'm here to correct a grave error.
不要
No!
时空特警
A timecop?
差不多吧
Something like that.
如果你真是未来的我
If you're really me from the future,
说点只有我知道的事
tell me something that, only I would know.
你想靠名声填补空虚
You tried to fill the emptiness with fame.
结果没用
It didn't work.
你心里有个大洞
You have a big hole in your heart
因为你觉得...
because you don't think that...
没人会爱你
you will ever be loved.
会有人... 爱我吗
Will I... be loved?
希望如此
I hope so.
你
You.
在这儿呢
There you are.
你杀了我所有朋友
You killed all my friends.
还扭断我脖子 哥们
You sprained my neck, buddy.
然后把我绑在深山老林的树上
And then you tied me to a tree deep in the woods.
深山老林
Deep in the woods!
菲利普 住手
Filip, stop.
时空特警
Timecop.
时空特警
Timecop!
严格来说 是时空警♥察♥
Timepoliceman, technically.
啥玩意
Excuse me?
时空特警并不存在
Timecops don't exist.
不是的
No.
-开枪 -什么枪
- Take the shot. - What shot?
我没子弹
I don't have the shot.
但他有
But he does.
完蛋
Shit.
他们发现控制室了
They found the control room.
把曼尼·马诺带来
Get me Meni Mano.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
你把未来的自己杀了
You killed your future self.
那我是环形使者了
Then I'm a looper.
你至少知道自己咋死的
At least you know how you die.
别
Wait!
只有这样才能救我朋友
It's the only way to save my friends
才能救我... 自己
and to save me... from you.
不要
No.
救自己
From you!
他成了时空特警
He's a timecop.
那...
And now...
那... 那个就是菲利普了吧
Now, that... now, that's Filip now, right?
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
你们发现我的天气控制室了
I see you've discovered my weather control room.
我耗时多年建了个毒品帝国投资这装置
I spent years developing a drug empire to finance this device.
现在终于要有回报了
And now it's all going to pay off.
全世界都将是我的
The world will be mine.
芯片给我
Give me the chip.
想都别想
Not a chance.
那也是
Of course.
我这辈子 最大的乐趣之一
You know, one of the greatest joys of my life
就是被特工追杀
has been to be hunted by a secret agent.
还不是随便哪个特工 不是
And not just any secret agent, no.
是"绝地双尊"... 的主角
The star of... Double Impact!
所以我今天带了个人
Which is why I have brought someone
特别的人 跟你一战
very special to fight you today.
你想不到我花了多少心血
You cannot imagine the expense
培养一个忠诚手下
of procuring a great henchman.
要找心理失常的孤儿
The search for a disturbed orphan
得有特定的缺陷 加以训练
with the right disability, the training,
还得买♥♥成千上万的假手回来
paying for hundreds and hundreds of prosthetic hands!
但为了此刻 一切值得
But it was all worth it for this moment.
在保加利亚 他叫曼尼·马诺
In Bulgaria, he is known as Meni Mano,
这是个俗语 指的是
which is slang for a man
用石拳击碎一切的人
who smashes things with great big stone fists.
我就不扯别的了
But I like to keep things simple.
隆重介绍
Let me introduce
"大理石拳"
Marble Hands.
就像美国浪漫喜剧片里说的
As they say in American romantic comedies,
他就是我万中无一的理想人选
he is everything I never knew I always wanted.
如果你是真粉 你该知道
If you're a fan, you should know
后面是什么结果吧[好人胜利, 坏人狗带]
what happens next, right?
你也许还是血气方刚 尚格
Perhaps in your prime, Jean-Claude.
可你看看周围
But look around you.
这是个真实的世界
This is the real world.
再见 云顿先生
Good-bye, Mr. Van Damme.
抓住他