Fine.
但等我回来
But when I get back,
你跟我得简单聊聊信任这事
you and I are gonna have a little conversation about trust.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
是我 菲利普
It's just me, Filip.
哔哔 老大
Beep, beep. Hey, boss.
老大
Boss?
你想见我吗
You want to see me?
见我
See me?
我一向对天气很着迷
I've always been obsessed with the weather.
我小时候我爸送我一个雪景球
My father gave me a snow globe when I was a child.
我特别喜欢盯着里面看
I used to love to peer into its depths,
想象着靠打一个响指
and imagine what it was like to summon up a storm
召唤一场暴风雪... 会是啥样
with the snap... of a finger.
现在我会知道
And now I know.
或者等你把芯片还我的时候
Or at least I will know
我就知道 云顿先生
when you give me back my microchip, Mr. Van Damme.
肯定有点误会
There must be some, confusion.
我是菲利普
My name is Filip.
我不懂你玩的哪一出 云顿
I don't know what kind of twisted game you're playing, Van Damme.
我是请你来拍电影的
I bring you here to make a movie.
结果 你炸了我的厂 杀了我手下
Instead, you blow up my factory and kill my men.
知道他们怎么说吗
You know what they told me?
"好莱坞巨星简直是恶魔
"Hollywood stars can be monsters.
别请他们"
Don't employ them."
也许我该听他们的
Maybe I should have listened.
你说的云顿 我不认识啊
This Van Damme, I don't know who he is.
他应该是个又帅又聪明的人
He seems to me like a very handsome, intelligent man.
可我不认得他
But I don't know who he is.
我手下让菲利普冒充你
My men sent Filip to impersonate you,
所以 他可知道你是谁
so, of course, he knows who you are.
而且 你完全不像真的菲利普
Plus, you look nothing like the real Filip.
不是...
That's not...
你... 有我想要的
You... have something I want.
不过...
But...
我也有你想要的
I have something you want.
明天晚上 我们会交易
Tomorrow night, we trade.
有场预祝电影大卖♥♥的晚会
A gala to celebrate the impending success of our movie.
正装出席
Black tie, of course.
就在寒舍举♥行♥
Here at my humble abode.
听说云顿会来
It says that this Van Damme will be here.
咱们到时可以绑♥架♥他
Maybe we can arrange a kidnapping.
给我把芯片拿来
Just bring the chip!
不然就别想再见...
Or you'll never see...
你的小伙伴
your little friend again.
阿莱克西 放路易斯的绑♥架♥视频
Alexei, play Luis' kidnapping video.
你说什么
Pardon?
阿莱克西 放路易斯的绑♥架♥视频
Alexei, play Luis' kidnapping video.
你说什么
Pardon?
阿莱克西 放路易斯的绑♥架♥视频
Alexei, play Luis' kidnapping video!
好的
Okay.
你真该管好你的人 云顿先生
You really should keep better tabs on your people, Mr. Van Damme.
你个狗♥日♥的♥
You son of a bitch.
务必到场
Just be there.
行
Yeah.
尚格 还有件事
Jean-Claude, one more thing.
你电影演得真好
You're crushing it in the movie.
那些样片...
The dailies...
棒极了
they're amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.