The job Vanessa's working.
亲 太迟了 本来还有机会
Honey, that ship has sailed. You had your chance.
我要去保加利亚
I want Bulgaria.
任务已经定了
That job is booked.
我的人已经到位
My guy's already on the ground.
谁啊
Who is it?
琼斯 还是汤普森
Jones? Thompson?
-布朗 -布朗
- Brown. - Brown.
布朗是个怪物
Brown is a monster.
他方法有点极端 但人不错
His, methods are a bit extreme, but he's good.
布朗是不错 但约翰逊更好
Brown is good, but Johnson is better.
我联♥系♥一下吧
I can make the call.
我会随时帮你联♥系♥
For you, I'll always make the call,
这不只是任务问题 你心里有数
but this isn't just about the client and you know that.
你也需要身份掩护
You need the cover job, too.
那片子两天后就开拍了
And that movie starts shooting in two days.
珍 我相信你
Jane, I trust you.
我去准备了
I'm going to pack.
尚格 别说你这是为了瓦妮莎
JC, please tell me this isn't about Vanessa.
尚格
JC!
好消息 尚格
Well, JC, good news.
姐大功告成
I worked my magic.
这任务和掩护工作都归你了
The mission and cover job are yours.
是的 保加利亚能去了
That's right, Bulgaria's a go.
但你要面对残暴的毒贩
But you're going up against bloodthirsty drug runners,
所以 希望你准备好了
so, yeah, I hope you're ready.
因为... 准没准备好
Because... ready or not,
约翰逊都回来了
Johnson is back.
妈的
Shit.
王八蛋
Motherfucker.
你居然搞到任务了
I can't believe you pulled this.
-瓦妮莎... -别 别介
- Vanessa... - Don't, don't even.
你知道这差事对我有多重要
You know how much this job means to me.
我费劲周折才有了今天
How hard I've worked to get here.
我绝不允许你搞砸这事
I'm not letting you fuck that up for me.
要么干活 要么滚 选好
Get to work or get lost, your call.
除去氯♥胺♥酮♥[K粉]的海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin cut with ketamine.
贩子们叫它HK "香港粉"
Kids call it HK. Hong Kong.
装在机油罐里走私
It's being smuggled in cans of motor oil.
极易上瘾 高度致命
It's highly addictive and highly lethal.
行了 弄好了
All right, you're set.
知道来源吗
We know the source?
情报说是城外一个工厂
Intel points to a factory outside of town.
你拍片时候我去侦察一下
I'm gonna run recon this morning while you're shooting.
要是消息属实 我们这周末就去
If it checks out, we'll get you in there at the end of the week.
这周末
End of the week?
我觉得你很有必要
I thought it might make sense for you
在面对真枪实弹前
to spend the week warming up with stunt work.
先拍拍特技练练手
Before you have to do the real thing.
毕竟
You know.
万一你没在最佳状态就完了
On the off chance you didn't walk in here in peak physical condition.
等等 特技
Wait, stunt work.
这片子里吗
In this movie?
你连剧本都没看过
You haven't even looked at the script.
瓦妮莎
Vanessa.
-喂 -尚格 你可能不记得
- Hey. - Maybe you've forgotten, JC,
你的任务多他妈危险
but what you do is fucking dangerous.
你大摇大摆就来了 毫无准备
You waltz in here unprepared,
到时死得很惨的可不止你一个
it's not just you that's gonna end up splattered across the field.
布朗呢
Where's Brown?
临时换人
Last minute personnel change.
这是约翰逊
This is Johnson.
约翰逊 这是路易斯
Johnson, meet Luis.
马库斯呢
Where's Marcus?
退休了 是真的退休
Retired. For real retired.
(一脸嫌弃)不是"尚格云顿式"的
Not Jean-Claude Van Damme retired.
他行吗
Is he qualified?
我可是宝美奇学院[专业美发品牌]的尖子生
I was top of my class at the Paul Mitchell academy.
还在2014年的PBA美容时尚周得过"灯塔奖"
Plus a Beacon award at the PBA Beauty Week 2014.
之前呢
And before that?
在洛斯泽塔斯[墨西哥暴♥力♥犯罪集团]做过9年童子军
I spent nine years as a child soldier in el cartel de Los Zetas.
-云顿先生 -怎么
- Mr. Van Damme. - Yep.
他们等着你呢
They're ready for you now.
我们可以向西逃
We could run away, head out west.
剩的金子足够用了
We have more than enough gold left.
不能再逃 今晚就了断吧
No more running. It ends tonight.
他来了
He's here.
我爱你 汤姆·索亚[吐温小说主角]
I love you, Tom Sawyer.
哈克
Huck.
哈克贝利·费恩[吐温小说主角]
Huckleberry Finn.
老爹
Pop.
老子回来了
Daddy's home.
这房♥子有新主了
There's a new man of the house.
搞什么
What the fuck!
停 停
Cut! Cut.
好吧 重来
Okay, reset.
第二小组 咱们...
Second team, let's...
克丽丝 真的很抱歉
Chrissy, baby. I am really sorry.
-处理好 -马上
- Fix it. - On it.
这样 对对对
Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我知道这套动作很难
I know the choreography is tough.
不过这是我的特色
It's kind of my trademark, though.
我记得那个电视广♥告♥
Yes, I remember from the commercial
跳舞的仓鼠
with the, dancing hamsters.
-没错 -那太...
- Yeah, exactly. - I know, it's so...
就是这样 我们就想这样 先坐下...
That's okay, this is what we're gonna do. Sit down...
他表现如何
How's he looking?
一般
Not good.
说说你俩前尘往事吧
What's the story with you two?
我们以前是个团队
We were a team.
我负责造型和侦查 而他...
I did hair and recon, he...
做他该做的事
did what he does,
最后就是 老掉牙的情节
and eventually, it's the classic story,
他的回旋踢让我动了心
he spinning back heel kicked his way into my heart.
不可否认 火花来得猝不及防
The chemistry was instant. It was undeniable.
但我俩都不想影响工作
But we didn't want to jeopardize the work,
所以尽量克制
so we tried to fight it.
我们不该这样的
You know, we shouldn't be doing this at all.
我们不该...
We should not be...
但每次一起参加任务
But every time we came back together for a mission,
我们都会重拾旧情
we picked up right where we had left off,
最后终于发现没必要克制
until finally we realized there was no point in fighting it.
所以我们决定休息一下
So we decided to take some time off.
二人世界
Together.
我去了巴厘岛 等他巡演结束
I went to Bali while he finished up his press tour and I waited for him.
结果他人间蒸发了
But he never showed up.
我过我的
I went my way.
他过他的...
He went his and...
后来他退休了
eventually, he retired altogether.
现在又复出了
And now he's back.
又回来了
Now he's back.
该你了吧
So what's your story?
没什么意思
It's not that interesting.
以后告诉你
I'll tell you later.
你说得对 等老爹死了...
You're right. With Pop dead...
我们就好去个暖和的地方
it would be easy now to go someplace warm.
有麻烦了
We got a problem.
没事 我再拉伸一下就好
We'll be fine, I just need to stretch a bit more.
不是说你
Not you.
是工厂
It's the factory.
情况不明 可他们收到风了