Shit.
瓦妮莎
Vanessa.
瓦妮莎 能听见吗
Vanessa, can you hear me?
我得回去一下
I've got to go back.
我剧本掉了
I dropped my script.
那上面特么有我名字
It has my fucking name on it.
"那我们呢"
"And what about us?"
"你答应过 我们会有自己的家庭"
"You promised we'd start a family of our own."
"从未有过的家庭"
"The family we never had."
"哈克 咱们已经有家了"
"Huck, we already have."
尚格云顿
Jean-Claude Van Damme?
是我
Yeah.
谢尔盖
Sergey.
尚格
JC.
我爱你
I love you.
给我上
Me want!
别 等等 一个个来
No, no, no. One at a time,
不然你们会撞一起
or you run into each other.
可能会乱 去吧
Could get confusing. Go!
上
Go!
来啊
Come on!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-你是瓦妮莎吗 -对
- It's Vanessa, right? - Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
瓦妮莎
Vanessa.
瓦妮莎 拜托
Vanessa, please.
我可以解释
I can explain.
尚格 老兄
JC. Hey, man.
瓦妮莎想让我告诉你
Look, Vanessa wanted me to tell you that
她不想见你
it's not a good time.
抱歉
Sorry.
-珍 -你先听我说
- Jane. - Before you say another word,
布朗昭告天下说要弄你
yes, Brown is telling people that he's coming for you,
我在处理了
but I'm on it.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不是要说布朗的事
I'm not calling about Brown.
不是吧
Oh, no.
亲 你听起来状态不佳啊
Honey, you don't sound good.
珍 这差事比我印象中难多了
Jane, the job is harder than I remember it.
电影巨烂
The movie's shit.
我爱的女人...
And the woman I love...
跟黑奴吉姆搞上了
is fucking "N" word Jim.
我爱的女人
The woman I love.
我不该回来的
I should never have come back.