剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
他告诉我 我说了一些
He told me I said some things
让他不断去想这场车祸的事情
that had him thinking about it more and more.
但是说实话 我不知道我具体说了什么
I don't know what I said, though, honestly.
我可是个话匣子
I say a lot of things!
他告诉我 一天晚上他正开着车
Anyway, he told me he was driving one night
雾气很重 由于司机看不清
and it was super foggy and this car came at him head-on
那辆车就直接撞上来了
'cause the driver couldn't see.
杰里米急打转向避开他 然后就撞车了
Jeremy swerved to avoid him and crashed.
当时车里还有他的妈妈还有妹妹 她们都死了
But his mom and sister were in the car with him, and they died.
很显然他在责备他自己
It was obvious he blamed himself, you know?
所以我跟他说 这不是他的错
So I told him it wasn't his fault.
他点了点头 但我看得出来他不相信
He nodded, but I could tell he didn't believe it.
我就说"行吧 但真的不是你的错"
So I was like, "Okay, but for real."
他又点头 但是我说"无所谓了
He nodded again, but I was like, "Ugh. Whatever!
你就是想不明白"
You're not getting it."
后面我就只说了"我觉得就算你住在这里
And then all I said was, "I think even though you live here,
你也从未曾离开过那片雾"
you never really left that fog."
然后不知怎的 他的数字就变成零了
And out of nowhere his number went to zero
他的出口就出现了
and his exit appeared!
-什么 -什么
- What?! - What?!
没错 我并不觉得他该离开
Yeah. I don't think he meant to leave.
只是看看
Just look.
但是这些话还是留给那个神秘漩涡吧
But, like, try telling that to a mystical vortex.
我喊摩根 但为时已晚
I yelled for Morgan, but it was too late.
她赶到这里 正好看到他被吸进漩涡
She got there just in time to see him get sucked through.
太糟糕了
It was awful.
而且 我也很想他
And, like, I miss him too, you know?
他也是我的朋友
He was my friend.
我彻彻底底地搞砸了
I messed up so bad.
凯兹
Kez.
我们的数字就应该变少的
Our numbers are supposed to go down.
这是这一切的意义吧
Isn't that the whole point of this?
是的
Well... yeah.
那你就没有搞砸什么
So you didn't mess up.
你帮助杰里米接纳了发生在他身上的
You helped Jeremy deal with a really horrible,
一件非常可怕而悲伤的事情
sad thing that happened to him.
摩根因此对你生气 这很不公平
And it's not fair for Morgan to be mad at you for it.
伤心可以 但不至于生气
Sad, yeah. But not mad.
我帮到他了吗
I helped?
在你为什么带我们来这的事情上你还是撒谎了
You still lied about why you were bringing us here,
这非常非常不对
and that was really, really wrong.
可是
But...
我觉得你本质是好的 凯兹
I think you're basically good, Kez.
但是你需要再用心一点 做得更好
You just need to, like, get better at it.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
摩根 不要
Morgan, don't!
这不是我♥干♥的 我不知道怎么回事
This isn't me! I don't know what's happening!
大家好 新 新的公告
Hello. N-New announcement.
你们现在要靠自己了 所以
You're all on your own now, so, uh...
抱歉 我们 我们要靠自己了
Sorry. We're ... We're all on our own.
我应该
Okay. How do I...
赖安
Ryan!
它动了 但是没有变化
It moved, but it didn't change.
赖安
Ryan?
存在即合理啊 是不是
It's always got to be something, huh?!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
赖安
Ryan?
赖安
Ryan!
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表