剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第四季 第四集
我提议我们穿着这些 它们很时髦 伙计
I vote we keep them on. They're stylish, man.
你的有很酷的涂鸦
Yours has cool doodles.
我的明显是个老年人购物清单
Mine is apparently an old person's grocery list.
膳食纤维粉 拇囊炎衬垫
Fiber powder. Bunion pads.
给乖孩子的廷斯利夫人牌老式奶油含片
Mrs. Tinsley's Old Fashioned Butter Lozanges for Well Behaved Boys.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
这样不会很有趣吗 比如
Hey like, wouldn't it be fun if I, like,
我们在这的其余时间我都戴着这顶帽子
wore this hat for the rest of the time
然后你就可以 比如 叫我罗琳
we were here and you, like, called me Lorraine?
-为什么 -我也不懂
- Why? - I don't know.
你为什么讨厌有趣 敏
Why do you hate fun, Min?
我不讨厌有趣 我只是
I don't hate fun. I just...
这车里谁讨厌你
Who in this car hates you?
又来了 凯兹
Again, Kez?
叫我罗琳
Lorraine.
好吧
Fine.
罗琳 你这次又干了什么
Lorraine, what did you do this time?
罗琳不回答任何人
Lorraine answers to no man.
给猪宝贝美食
Treats for Pig Baby!
你们有买♥♥好吃的给猪宝贝吗
Have you brought something tasty for Pig Baby?
很抱歉 我们不知道我们应该带吃的
Uh, I'm sorry, we didn't know we should bring food.
我们只是在找门
We were just looking for the door.
没好吃的吗
No treats?
你们让猪宝贝难过了
You've upset Pig Baby.
嘘 没事没事
Oh, shoosh. There, there.
谁是个漂亮宝贝
Who's a pretty baby, oh?
-我是 -没错
- I am. - That's right.
那漂亮猪猪会说什么
And what do pretty pigs say, ah?
哼 哼 哼
Oink, oink, oink.
这才是我们的乖孩子
Aww, that's our good boy.
你们必须做美食给猪宝贝来补偿他
You must make Pig Baby a treat to make it up to him.
是这样的 奶牛奶精夫人
Uh, look, Mrs. Cow Creamer,
我们不想让你的儿子难过
we don't want to upset your, uh, son?
但是我们必须继续赶路
But we have to be on our way.
对啊 伙计
Yeah, man.
我们应该去和我的室友碰面
We're supposed to meet up with my roommate.
你和谁在一起
Who's that you're with?
就只有我 罗琳
Uh, just me. Lorraine.
亲我 我是个厨师帽
Kiss me, I'm a chef's hat.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
罗琳
Whoa there, Lorraine.
伙计们 去做吃的吧 我们晚点再去找门
Dudes, just make the treat, and we'll look for the door later.
我们不能让猪宝贝知道我在这
We can't have Pig Baby knowing I'm here.
好的 奶牛奶油瓶夫人
Okay, Mrs. Cow Creamer.
我们会做些吃的
We'll make something.
棒极了
Ooh, magnifique.
你会发现我们的厨房♥物资丰富
You'll find our kitchen fully stocked.
虽然我很抱歉这没有黄油了
Though I'm sorry there's not more butter.
这儿发生了点意外
There was a bit of an incident.
黄油 啊啊啊 我的黄油
Butter! Waaaah! My butter!
好啦好啦 大宝贝
Oh, there, there, plumpkins.
食谱在那上面
The cookbook is up there.
做出明智的选择
Choose wisely.
我的小天使是很难被打动的
My little angel is very hard to impress.
我们要怎么上去
How are we supposed to get up there?
你只需要跳起来 伙计
You just got to jump, man.
不行 罗琳
No way, Lorraine.
赖安 你不能只是
Ryan, you can't just... ugh!
你做事前先动动脑子
You have to think before you do things.
罗琳说要跳
Lorraine said to jump,
然后现在我上到食谱这儿了
and now I'm up here by the cookbook
而你在那里就像个没有食谱的笨蛋
and you're down there like a chump without a cookbook.
午餐和早午餐
鸡肝凤尾鱼吐司
Chicken liver anchovy toast?
蜡豆杂菜拼盘
Wax beans O'Brian?
番茄冰沙
Tomato frost?
这是美式料理
It's American.
这一定有个简单的布朗尼食谱之类的
Well, there's got to be a simple brownie recipe or something.
敏 拜托
Min, please.
奶精夫人说要让猪宝贝眼前一亮
The Creamer said to wow Pig Baby.
这个
Here.
这个看起来很不错
This one actually sounds pretty good.
这个也看起来很复杂
It also looks pretty complicated.
我们可以的
We'll be fine.
要么出众要么回家
Go big or go home.
如果我们能够回家的话
If we can ever even get home.
加上最后点缀
And the final touch.
如果我现在在矮胖家
If I was at Dumpty's right now,
我会为处理这道菜感到丢脸
I would be ashamed to serve this.
拜托 它有丰富的元素
Puh-lease. It had tons of ingredients,
所以 你懂的 自信点
so like, um, you know, confidence.
没有把草莓弄成泥
Didn't puree the strawberries,
蛋清打过头了 你还选了戚风蛋糕
over-whipped the egg whites, and you chose chiffon
即使它需要冷藏过夜
even though it needs to be chilled overnight.
但我们摇了一大圈
But we took a pretty big swing,
所以至少这点不错吧
so points for that at least?
我们会做的更好的
We'll do better.
酸菜惊喜 甜甜圈李子沙拉
没事儿 我们会找到合适的
It's fine. We'll find something.
热香蕉蛋黄酱沙拉
Warm banana mayonnaise salad?
美式的 伙计
Ugh, Americans, man.
美式音乐不错 但难吃的战后食物
Great music, disgusting post-war food.
我说要不我们试试 他是只猪 对不对
I say we try it. He's a pig, right?
他说不定就喜欢难吃的美国食物
He probably loves gross American food.
为什么这会是唯一的食谱
Why else would this be the only cookbook?
你们忘了生菜 它是冷的
You forgot the lettuce, and it's cold.
蛋羹没有牛肉松
Custard does not have beef floss.
拉链不是吃的
Zippers are not a food.
你应该尊重试图在他们领域进行创新的人
You got to respect someone trying to innovate in their field.
不 罗琳 我不
No, Lorraine, I don't.
再试一次 尝试从那令人作呕的食谱中
Try again, and perhaps try finding something simple
找到简单的但却尝起来不错的东西
that actually tastes good from that disgusting cookbook,
那是悲惨的油脂火灾之后仅剩的食谱
which was the only one left after a tragic grease fire.
猪宝贝不喜欢那种菜吗
Pig Baby doesn't like that food?
哪个脑袋正常的人会喜欢战后美式食品
Who in their right mind enjoys post-war American food?
-我和你讲过了 -我明白了 好吧
- I told you. - I know. Okay?
我明白 不管了 我们做布朗尼
I know. Whatever. We'll do brownies.
好
Fine.
好
Fine.
好吧 这不是什么令人惊奇的消息
Well, this will come as a surprise to no one.
我们没有黄油了
We're out of butter.
天啊 我的黄油
Aw, man. My butter.
我希望这没事
I hope it's okay.
凯兹
Kez?
是你搞得黄油事件吗
Were you the butter incident?
所以 可能我上次在这的时候
So, like, maybe when I was here last time,
我放了一堆黄油进微波炉
I put a bunch of butter in the microwave,
设置了五分钟 然后我忘了
set it for five minutes, forgot,
之后大概所有的黄油都融掉了
and, like, maybe all the butter melted.
-然后你干了什么 走了 -不然呢
- And then you what, left? - Or what?
一直待在厨房♥里吗
Stay in the kitchen forever?
我才不要倒♥退♥回妇女解放之前 伙计
I am not about to turn the clock back on women's lib, man.
凯兹
Kez!
没事的
It'll be fine.
跟着我
Follow me.
我的意思是 不管怎么说
I mean, at the end of the day,
它还是黄油对不对
it's still butter, right?
等等
Wait.
好了 完工
Okay, they're done.
牙签不应该是干净的吗
Shouldn't the toothpick be clean?
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表