剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
不对 那意味着烤的太干了
Nah, that would mean they're too dry.
它中间应该是黏糊糊的那种感觉
They need to be kind of fudgy in the middle.
要不然它就只是个蛋糕
Because otherwise it'd just be cake.
看看谁突然成为了布朗尼专家
Look who's suddenly a brownie expert.
这些都写在菜谱里
It was in the recipe book.
谦虚的布朗尼专家
A humble brownie expert.
那么 我还能说什么呢
Well, what can I say?
殿下 我是个单纯的人
"Your Honor, I am a simple man."
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
一个单纯的布朗尼专家
"A simple brownie man."
你们的数字下降了
Your numbers went down.
棒极了
Cool.
你学会了放慢脚步
You learned to slow down.
-什么 -我们是来学习的 对吧
- What? - We're here to learn lessons, right?
这就是刚刚发生的事
That's the thing that just happened.
你从容地做某件事 然后
You took your time with something for once, and... Hey.
如果你是那个学到了什么的人
And if you're the one who learned something,
那意味着
then that means...
我是那个让数字变化的人
I'm the one who made the numbers change.
没错
Yes.
所以你是应该在火车上的人 而不是我
So you're the one who was meant to be on the train, not me.
我不知道 我不会让你跟着我 如果
I didn't know. I wouldn't have made you follow me if...
我原谅你
Ah, I forgive you.
那是个离奇事故
It was a freak accident,
我会尽我所能帮你变成熟
and I'll do everything I can to help you mature.
或许教训还不牢靠
Maybe the lesson didn't stick.
或许你需要证明自己学到了
Maybe you need to prove you learned it
通过将来再做一次的方式
by doing it again in the future.
我猜是的
I guess?
准备好给挑剔宝贝吃点东西了吗
Ready to give a treat to a fussy baby?
当然 伙计
Sure, man.
好吃
Yummers!
出色的作品
Ooh, excellent work.
我从没见过美食让猪宝贝如此高兴
I've never seen Pig Baby so delighted by a treat.
还要
More.
但是是的 还要
Mais oui. More.
什么 不
What? No.
他现在开心了 所以我们要走了
He's happy now, so we're gonna exit.
不不 你们要继续做饭
No, no. You will keep cooking.
猪宝贝必须一直开心
Pig Baby must be kept happy.
直到猪宝贝死亡
Until Pig Baby dies,
然后你就会成为新的猪宝贝
and you'll be the new Pig Baby.
才不要 你这个怪异的奶油瓶
No way, you creepy creamer.
猪宝贝吃了出口
Pig Baby ate the exit.
我们得想办法进去
We have to find a way in there.
这车已经搞砸了 伙计
This car is messed, man.
我们怎么才能让他停止咀嚼
How are we supposed to get him to stop chewing?
黄油凯兹
Butter Kez.
凯兹把猪宝贝的美味黄油都融掉了
Kez melted all of Pig Baby's yummy butter.
好了 猪宝贝 我们都是成年人了
Okay, Pig Baby, like, we're all just adults here,
所以让我们
so let's just...
得啦 做个勇敢的人
Come now. Oh, be a brave.
你要来点猪油吗
Oh, would you like some lard?
可爱宝贝要不要来点猪油呢
Does a sweet widdle baby want some lard?
太恶心了 伙计
Aw, gross, man.
还好我们不用再做饭来降低你的数字
Here's hoping we don't have to cook again to get your number down.
对 没错
Yeah. Right.
对 对 数字
Right, right, numbers.
但就像我们刚学到的 不要逼自己 伙计
But like we just learned, don't push yourself, man.
因为这不是为了什么最终目标之类的
Because it's not about the desti-something.
是为了所有一切
It's about the whatever.
对 如果你有很多要学 这是无法避免的
Yeah. You can't help it if you have a lot to learn.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表