剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第四季 第九集
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life.
但我带来了我的新朋友 赖安和敏
But I brought my new friends, Ryan and Min.
装酷
Act cool.
不是这种酷
Not like that.
你说过照片里的那个家伙是摩根
You said the guy in the photo was Morgan.
-你的室友 -并不老兄
- Your roommate. - No, man.
这座城♥堡♥才是摩根 那个家伙是杰里米
The castle is Morgan. That other guy was Jeremy.
你不许说他的名字
You don't get to say his name!
但是摩根
But, Morgan...
你把他从我身边夺走了
You took him from me!
但是现在这两位在这儿了
But now these guys are here, huh?
你就不会再孤单了
So you won't be lonely anymore.
你居然觉得你可以替换掉他
You think you can just replace him?!
这是你把我们带到这的原因
That's why you brought us here?
你一直在欺骗我们吗
You've been lying to us?
不是这样的 这对我们大家都好
It's not like that. It'll be great for all of us.
行吧凯兹 我们都住在一块
Fine, Kez. Let's all live together.
就像以前一样
Exactly like before.
天啊
Oh, geez.
我以为她要把我们送到地牢那种地方
I thought she was sending us to a dungeon or something.
不完全对
Not exactly.
这是杰里米的房♥间
This is Jeremy's room.
摩根 你在干什么
Hey, Morgan. What you doin'?
他们可是新的"杰里米" 对吧
They're the new Jeremy, right?
给 穿上他的衣服
Here! Wear his clothes!
敏
Min!
给 吃他的食物
Here! Eat his food!
不 杰里米很喜欢小蛋糕的
Oh, no! Jeremy loved mini quiches!
写他的日记
Write in his journal!
停下 他们是好人
Stop! They're good guys!
杰里米就是个好人
Jeremy was a good guy!
-不要 -有什么区别呢
- Don't! - What's the difference, right?
我把他们俩杀了 你就去找更多的人来
If I kill these two, you can just go get more!
我没打算替换掉杰里米
I wasn't trying to replace Jeremy.
我只是不想你再孤单下去
I just didn't want you to be alone.
这俩人只会来到这里 使用我
These guys are just gonna come here, use me,
然后离开 就像其他的每一个乘客那样
and leave, like every other passenger.
杰里米不一样
Jeremy was different.
我有哪里破损了 他就修好
He fixed parts of me when they broke.
他把物件都打磨得闪闪发光
He polished things to make them shine.
他是我的守护者
He was my caretaker!
我这辈子唯一的守护者
The only one I'd ever had.
那只是个意外
It was an accident!
如果你们需要夜床服务就叫我
Let me know if you need turn-down service!
-赖安 -赖安
- Ryan! - Ryan!
欢迎入住
Enjoy your stay.
你们还好吗
You okay?
我没想到她的反应会是这样
I didn't think she'd react like this.
那你觉得本该发生些什么
What did you think would happen?!
我以为她会不再生气 让我回家
I thought she'd, like, stop being mad and let me come home.
那我们呢 我们也只是想回家
What about us? We just want to go home too.
其实
Well, it's just like...
你们的数字也没下降 所以
I mean, your numbers weren't really going down, so...
所以我想 如果你们来这儿
So I thought, you know, if you came here
你们就能待在一起
you'd be able to stay together
没有你们在家时的各种烦恼
without all the hang-ups you had back home.
一直以来 每个人都对我发火
Everyone's mad at me all the time.
但是我不知道哪里做错了
But I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
没错凯兹 你做错了
Yeah, Kez, you do.
你从来不曾考虑
It's that you don't think
你的所作所为对其他人的影响
about how things will affect other people.
然后当人们因此生气 你就开始
And then when people get mad, you act like
"发生甚么事了 很奇怪诶"
"Oh, no! What happened? So weird!"
然后你就直接飞走
And then you just float away,
"现在这是他们的问题了"
like, "Well, it's their problem now!
我可是个小铃铛
I'm a bell!"
他说得对 凯兹 你从没真正地去道歉
He's right, Kez. You never actually apologize.
什么 我道歉了
What?! Yeah, I do.
不 你说你不是故意搞砸的
No. You say you didn't mean to mess up,
但是你从没说过"对不起"
but you never say sorry.
我的意思是 我的意思是
W... I mean... Well, I mean,
这只是一个误会 而且
it's just, like, misunderstandings and...
凯兹 出去
Kez... get out.
你觉得是否有可能因为她做了什么
Do you think it's possible Jeremy died
害死了杰里米
because of something she did?
我想否认 但是经历了这一切
I want to say no, but after all this...
或许我们可以弄清楚
Maybe we can find out.
我找到了一家城♥堡♥里的旅馆 还是活的
"I found a hotel in a castle, and it's alive!
城♥堡♥聪明又善良
The castle is smart and kind...
我们彻夜畅谈
...and we stayed up all night talking.
而且还有一个很滑稽的会说活的铃铛
And there's this hilarious talking bell here too.
妈妈和桑德拉能看到就好了
I wish Mom and Sandra could see this.
太美了
It's so beautiful."
绝对比在公♥寓♥里和蜜蜂度过的大二生活
"Definitely a lot better than the apartment sophomore year
好太多了
with all the bees.
真想知道最近基思在忙什么
I wonder what Keith is up to these days."
我希望他已经不和那些蜜蜂待在公♥寓♥里了
I hope he's not still in the apartment with the bees.
摩根给了我一个新礼帽
"Morgan gave me a new derby.
它是凯里绿的 而且
It's kerry green and..."
整篇都是关于一顶帽子的
Okay. This whole entry's about a hat.
把我第十二喜欢的贝雷帽留在太阳下
"Left my 12th favorite beret in the sun..."
又是关于帽子的
Okay. It's about a hat again.
今天得到了一顶完美的软毡帽 软毡帽
"Got the perfect trilby today." Trilby?
我大胆猜测一下 这是一顶帽子吧 敏
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's a hat, Min.
我直接跳到结尾
I'll just skip closer to the end.
找到了
Here!
今天我和摩根与凯兹住在一起的五周年纪念日
"It's the fifth anniversary of me living with Morgan and Kez."
你刚刚说五周年
Did you just say fifth?!
你能在这里待上五年吗
You can get stuck here for five years?
我们开了一个派对,就我们三个
"We had a party, just us three.
一周年纪念日的时候 很多乘客在这儿庆祝
A bunch of passengers were here for my first anniversary,
但是现在就剩我一个了
but it's just me now.
摩根没说出来
Morgan doesn't say so,
但我知道这些告别一直带来不良影响
but I know all the goodbyes have been taking a toll.
上周她关掉了整个东侧厅
She closed off the whole east wing last week."
天啊
Man.
赖安
Ryan.
凯兹今天跟我说了些吓坏我的事情
"Kez said some stuff that freaked me out today.
但我试着尽量不去想这些
I'm trying not to think about it too much, though.
如需服务请按铃
摩根最近问我为什么那么疏远
Morgan asked why I've been distant lately.
可我要是告诉了她 她讨厌我怎么办
But what if I tell her and she hates me?
我得先在早餐的时候跟凯兹说说这事
I'm gonna talk to Kez about it at breakfast first.
杰里米
毕竟 这一切都始于凯兹
I mean, this started with Kez anyway."
走吧 我们得先找到她
Come on. We have to find her.
如果摩根听到我们怎么办
What if Morgan hears us?
已经半夜了 可能她已经睡了
It's nighttime. Maybe she's asleep.
你觉得城♥堡♥会睡觉
You think castles sleep?
你知道她会说话
You know she talks,
但你却不觉得她有生理节律吗
but you're gonna get hung up on her circadian rhythm?
那儿
There!
你们怎么出来的
How'd you get out?
我猜摩根在睡觉吧
Morgan's sleeping, I guess.
我们读过杰里米的日记了
We read Jeremy's journal.
他最后一篇写道 他在和你共进早餐
His last entry said he was having breakfast with you.
然后发生了什么
What happened?
他的数字变少了
Well, his number had been going down,
他让我不要告诉摩根
and he asked me not to tell Morgan.
然后那天早上他开始讲他的车祸
Then that morning he started talking about his car crash.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表