剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
太好了
Oh, yeah!
这就是以前的样子
This is what it looked like before!
表盘之前就在里面
The dial thingy was in that.
蓝色变成过去
The blue went into the past,
红色进入未来
and the red went into the future.
你们三个 真是难以置信
You three are unbelievable!
我们修好了
We fixed it!
我们不知道 而且为凯兹辩护一下
We didn't know, and, in Kez's defense,
它看起来像自动售货机
it does look like a vending machine.
既然你们不在冰河时代
If you didn't start in the Ice Age,
为什么一直穿着皮大衣
why have you been wearing parkas this whole time?
我们正要去滑雪旅行
We were about to leave for a ski trip,
这不关你的事
not that it's any of your business!
不过 我们现在想的是一次不同的旅行
We've got a different trip in mind now, though.
要不我们过去
One where we come over there,
重新编程进化振荡器来控制你们的进化
re-program the Eon Oscillator to control your evolution,
把你们送回时间的黑暗中
and send you back to the darkness of time!
好吧 门 门 门 门
Okay, door, door, door, door!
-好了 凯兹 -过来 凯兹
- Alright, Kez! - Come here Kez!
很抱歉
Uh, so, sorry about this and all,
但是我不能让你们追我们 所以
but, like, can't have you chasing us, so...
凯兹 不
Kez! No!
不是吧
Oh, come on!
这真是太刺♥激♥了
That was... I mean, man.
对吗
Right?
-怎么了 -我们还在火车上
- What? - We're still on a train?!
是啊 记得吗 我解释过了
Uh, yeah. Remember? I explained that.
不 你刚才说我们在"口袋"里
No! You just said we're "in a pocket"!
就是这样 在"口袋"里
That was it! "In a pocket."
好吧 你们在口袋里
Well, you're in a pocket,
你们是乘火车来的
and you got here by, like, getting on the train.
你们必须吸取教训
And you have to learn lessons and stuff,
把你们的数字降到零
and get your number down to zero.
否则 火车不会让你下车
Otherwise, the train won't let you off.
教训
Lessons?
是因为你们把生活搞砸了
Yeah, 'cause you were, like, screwing up your lives and junk.
不过从没听说过两个人同时上车
Never heard of two people getting on at the same time, though.
太扯了
That's wild.
还是同样的号♥码 真扯
Same number, too. Wild.
是你买♥♥的票
You bought the tickets.
老兄 那是正常的火车票
Dude, for the normal train!
我没去地铁站
I didn't go to the metro station
然后说"我要虫洞怼人线两张票"
and say, "Hi! Two tickets on the Wormhole Judgment Line."
好吧 我和这事绝对没有关系
Well, I definitely didn't have anything to do with this.
我在店里过了一个完全正常的夜晚
I was having a totally normal night at Dumpty's when...
你在一家矮胖子主题餐厅工作
You working at a Humpty Dumpty-themed restaurant
这哪里正常了
is anything but normal.
你们也是死敌吗
And you guys are mortal enemies, too?
这什么概率啊
What are the odds?
什么 我们不是敌人
What?! We're not enemies.
-赖安是我最好的朋友 -是的
- Ryan is my best friend. - Yeah.
两个敌人能一起搞定表盘吗
Could two enemies have figured out that dial thing together?
应该可以吧
Well, I mean, yeah,
因为你们并没有搞定 而是在为它争吵
'cause you didn't figure it out so much as, like, fight over it
直到它随机转到一个地方
until it randomly fell into place.
我们没有争吵
We weren't fighting.
是啊 我们只是
Yeah. We were just...
我不知道 我们只是在聊天
I don't know. We were just talking.
没错 只是
Totally. It's just that...
你并不了解我们
you don't really know us.
是的 我们很好
Yeah. We're fine.
我们非常好
We're great.
好吧 你们知道吗
Okay. You know what?
我们不要为表盘 火车 数字
Let's not stress about dials or trains
或任何事情而紧张
or numbers or anything.
我带你们回我那里放松一下
Let me just take you back to my place, and we can chill.
就这么定了
Cool, cool.
你们会见到我的室友 摩根
You'll meet my roommate, Morgan.
很棒的 很好
It'll be great. Good.
太好了
This is good!
因为老实说 在我看来
Cause', like honestly, in my opinion,
有时候数字是问题的一部分
sometimes numbers are a part of the problem,
而不是解决办法 你们知道吗
not the solution, you know?
嗯 你们明白了 好了 走吧
Yeah, you get it. Okay, come on.
你住的地方有多远
How far is your place, anyway?
就几十节车厢
Eh, just a couple dozen cars back.
这是不是意味着有更多的车厢
Does that mean there are more cars
和更多的人来抓我们
with more people out to get us?
不
Ah, nah!
大多数人都很好
Most people are super chill.
警长
这不是我们的老朋友仙人掌凯兹嘛
Well, if it ain't our ol' friend Cactus Kez.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表