剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
他们全都
They're all...
死了
dead?
所以说 排队是没用的
So, waiting didn't work.
即使你站着不动也可以把事情搞砸
You can mess up even if you stand still.
我的数字 也是这样
It's... my number, too.
现在可以轮到我得意了吗
Do I get a turn at being smug now?
赖安 我
Ryan, I'm...
我
I...
我们快点出去吧
Let's just get out of here.
嗯 好
Yeah, okay.
传送门不行 挖地道也不行
Vents are a no go, tunnels are a no go.
显然那个保安也觉得我们不够酷
And that bouncer clearly doesn't think
不够格参加排队
we're cool enough for the party.
他是觉得我们不够酷来出席派对
Doesn't think we're cool enough to attend the party.
但是我们算是个乐队吧
We are in a band. Kind of?
不知道
I'unno.
也许吧
Maybe?
我们可以试试
We can try.
好 可以试试
Yeah, we can try.
抱歉我们迟到了
Hey, sorry we're late.
我们被困在一个流星上了 你懂的
We got stuck on a meteor. You know how it is.
对 但是
Yeah, but...
我们已经准备好摇滚了
we're still ready to rock.
我的天呐 他们是鸡肉精选朱迪
Oh, my goodness, it's Chicken Choice Judy!
最近特别火的乐队 简直不敢相信
It's, like, the hottest new band, I can't believe it!
我迫不及待了 他们现在就该来一曲
I can barely wait! They should start jamming out right now!
我是说 不是现在
I mean, not now.
而是别问问题直接让他们进去
Once they're let inside without further questioning.
等待的时间能让表演更精彩
The wait will make it like, better.
太好了
Yes!
这居然成功了
That went super well.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
这是应该发生的吗
Is this supposed to happen?
它们不应该被卡住 直到
They shouldn't like, lock until...
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表