剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第四季 第五集
你能做到的 兄弟
You got this, buddy.
我相信你
I believe in you.
嗯 谢了
Yeah, thanks.
蕃茄味薯片
这就跟小孩猜谜玩具似的
This is, like, a baby puzzle.
我小时候就解开了
I solved this when I was baby.
每一小步都能让赖安成长
Hey now, each little step can help Ryan learn.
我只是在尽最大努力而已
I'm just trying my best.
好了
Alright!
我们先不看数字
Let's not check our number yet.
以免看到后泄气
We don't want to get discouraged.
没错 不想泄气
Oh, yeah. Wouldn't wanna get discouraged.
我可不想毁掉这段欢乐时光
Don't wanna ruin this fun time we've been having.
你们俩看起来一点也不欢乐
You guys don't seem to be having fun.
你一副得意的样子
You seem more smug...
你很烦躁
and annoyed?
你看起来
Well, you seem...
茫然又 饥饿
aimless and... hungry.
我是有很多感知的女人
I'm a woman of many sensations.
从这里开始排队
对了 我朋友在里面
Oh, yeah. My friends are in there.
出口也在里面
So's the exit.
贵宾通道
VIP access!
等等
Hold on.
凯兹对"朋友"的定义很宽泛
Kez has a very liberal definition of the word "friends."
并且我们还有要学习的东西
Also, we got lessons to learn.
看看有没有能用得上的东西
See anything we can use?
有没有我们能用到的提示
Any hints on things we can do?
在几乎被强制变成猪仔的同时
To apply the lessons we learned
有没有能运用我们已经学到的东西
while almost being forcibly turned into piglets?
这个派对是什么样的 是不是很疯狂
What's the party like? Is it crazy?
热不热闹
Is it loud?
当然了
Um, yeah.
我从不去书呆子的派对
I don't go to, like, nerd parties.
我准备好了 迫不及待了
I'm ready for this! I'm so ready!
我知道你觉得你准备好了 但是
I know you think you're ready but there's a reason...
敏 听我说 敏 敏 敏
Min, listen to me. Min, Min, Min, Min, Min.
听我说 敏 听着
Listen to me. Min, listen to me.
我们能行的
We got this.
她只是个铃铛 为什么嘴巴
She's a bell. Why was that...
是温热的
warm?
没人监督你去可不行
Well, I'm not gonna leave you unsupervised.
不就是进一个夜♥总♥会♥嘛
This is just getting into a club.
我几乎天天进去玩
That's pretty much what I do every day.
在这等着
Wait here.
今晚可不轻松 对吧
Tough night, huh?
不用你说
Tell me about it.
这些蠢蛋们排队为了尝尝夜生活的滋味
All these hosers lining up for a taste of the nightlife.
但是金子总会发光的 对吧
But the cream always rises to the top, eh?
我和在我后面的朋友马上就溜进去
So me and my friends back there will just scooch right on in
不打扰你工作了
and leave you to your business.
我该惊讶吗
Should I even be surprised?
你们的尸体也可以变成那样吗
Do your corpse bodies do that, too?
没错 凯兹
Yes, Kez.
恶心
Grody!
新计划
New plan!
完美
Perfect!
这跟解谜差不多
This is kinda like a puzzle.
帮我一把
Gimme a boost.
我觉得这也许不是绝佳方案
I think maybe this isn't the best plan.
不仅仅是为了进去 还有
Not just for getting inside, but for,
你懂的 内心的成长
you know, the emotional growth.
这是我内心的成长 我自己解决
Well, if it's my emotional growth, then let me sort it out.
这比我想象得更紧实
It's more locked than I thought it'd be.
你尽力了 没人能要求更多了
You gave it your best, and that's all anyone can ask.
那个巨大的排队标志
But that big start of the line sign
很欢迎我们回去的
will be happy to welcome us back.
等等 我又有个点子
Wait, I've got another idea!
如果我们不能从地面走进去
If we can't go over,
就从地下钻进去
let's go under.
我们来挖坑吧
We'll dig underneath.
我玩吉他的
I play guitar.
应该练出了不少肌肉 对吧
That should probably give me big muscles. Right?
我还挺满意
I'm pretty happy with what I see.
你绝不可能挖得进去的
There's absolutely no way you're gonna be able to dig under this.
反正我下定决心这么做了 所以
Well, that's what I'm gonna do, so...
随你怎么想
deal with it.
不好
Oh, no.
喂 敏
Yo! Min!
敏吉 帮个小忙
Min-Gi! Little help?
我帮得够多了
I already helped.
用我的建议
With my advice!
也许现在是个绝佳时机好好反省一下
Maybe now's a good time to be thinking it over!
这真的好恶心
Whoa, that's, like, really gross.
也许吧
Maybe?
我不知道这是什么东西
Yeah, I don't know what that is.
我也不知道 但是它很黏
I don't either, but it's sticky.
不好了 它变硬了
It's hardening! This is worse!
不 有救了
Wait, no it's not.
好了 现在我们回到了原点
Well, we're exactly where we started,
除了你现在浑身都是粘稠物
but now you're covered in goo.
我只是需要一个新计划
I just... need a new plan.
你知道吗 其实你可以参考我的计划
What do you know? You can borrow one of my plans.
全新出炉 从未使用过
It's fresh, never been used.
就是在等待标志那里排队
It's called waiting where the sign says to wait.
你比我印象里面强壮多了
You're stronger than I remember.
弹吉他真的可以长肌肉吗
Does playing guitar give you muscles?
听着 我知道你觉得我不解人情
Look, I know you think I'm being mean,
但是让我们落得这副下场的人是你
but we're here because of you.
如果你做好一切该做的事情
If you just do everything you're supposed to do,
最终就会回到你的归属地
you'll eventually end up where you need to be.
传送门
The portals!
传送路线弯弯曲曲遍布了车厢 对吧
The line is warped all around the car, right?
可能是吧 我们又没检查过
I think so? We never checked.
也许其中一个传送门就能抵达塔内
Maybe one of the portals will lead us inside the tower.
赖安
Ryan.
至少让我试一下好吗 敏
Can you just let me try something, Min?
不加任何评论
Without commentary?
赖安
Ryan!
敏 救我 我快要
Min! Please, I'm gonna...
救我 敏
Please, Min!
我来了
I got you!
加油 我就在这
Come on, I'm right here.
我们来救你了 赖安
We're here for you, Ryan!
谢谢
Thanks.
你究竟要失败多少次才能吸取教训
How many times do you have to fail to learn the same lesson?
听着 我
Look, I...
你听着 我被困在列车上
You look! I'm stuck on this train,
就是因为你的愚蠢
because you're too stupid
连最基本的东西都学不会
to even learn the most basic lesson!
对不起 可以了吗
I'm sorry, okay?
不可以
No you're not!
你只是嘴上说说 却从不改变
You say the word, but you don't change!
你知道什么最能帮人改变吗
You know what really helps people change?
最有帮助的
What's super helpful?
就是有人在旁边数落你做的每一件事情
Having someone needle you over every little thing you do!
你说的对 我就应该闭嘴
You're right, I should keep my mouth shut
然后就不管你的死活了
and let you get yourself killed.
如果你一开始就听我的
If you would have just listened to me to begin with
我们可能已经
we could have just...
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表