剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第四季 第二集
现在这么大喊大叫 还为时过早
It is, like, way too early for all this yelling.
-它在说话 -我们在哪
- It's talking! - Where are we?
-你是什么东西 -你对我们做了什么
- What are you?! - What were you doing to us?
再靠近我们 我就扔我的
Come near us again and I'll throw my...
我就扔我的
I'll throw my...
巨大的金属靴
giant metal boot at you?
-这些不是我的 -我的跑鞋呢
- These aren't mine. - Where are my runners?
不过 这双靴子很漂亮
Pretty rad boots, though.
这脱不下来的
Uh, yeah. Uh, those don't come off.
太操蛋了
Not rad!
我们穿的是什么
What are we wearing?
我的吉他呢
Where's my guitar?
-这是什么 -我也有
- What is this?! - I have it, too!
是你干的吗
Did you do this?
不
No!
我以为你们死了
I thought you were, like, dead.
我想看看你们的呼吸
I was trying to see if your breath would, like,
会不会让我的脸起雾
fog up my face or whatever.
我是凯兹
I'm Kez.
我叫敏吉 这是赖安
I'm Min-Gi. This is Ryan.
我记得的最后一件事就是上火车
The last thing I remember is getting on a train
然后上了
and then getting on...
第二个货车
a... second... train?
对 然后有一道亮光
Yes! And then a bright light!
然后在这里醒来
And now waking up here!
我们在哪
Where are we?
所以 你们是纯小白
So, you're, like, brand-brand-new.
好吧
Cool.
我从来没讲解过这些东西
I've never done the whole, like, explanation thing before.
好吧 你知道在生活中 你是如何做出选择的吗
Okay. Okay, so, you know how in life, you make, like, choices?
我想是吧
I guess.
但你还有其他选择
But there were other choices you could have made, too?
完全不一样选择
And that woulda been, like, different?
当然
Sure.
所以 基本上就是这样
So, it's basically that.
什么 这就是你不讲解的原因吗
What? Is this why you don't usually do the explanation?
好吧 你是哪里人
Okay, so, like, where are you from?
鲍威尔湖 你们两个都是吗
Powell Lake. Both of you?
好吧 总之你们不在鲍威尔湖
Okay. Well, anyway, you're not in Powell Lake.
-加拿大 -不 这里不是加拿大的鲍威尔湖
- Canada? - No! This isn't Powell Lake Canada.
美国
America?
伙计们 不
Guys, guys, no!
这不是加拿大或者美国的鲍威尔湖
This isn't Powell Lake Canada America.
为什么你们的房♥子有这么长的名字
Why does your house have such a long name?
那不是我们家的名字
That's not the name of our house.
公♥寓♥ 随便了
Apartment, whatever.
所以 就像
Okay. So, it's like...
好吧 一个秘密的口袋
Okay, so, you're in, like, a secret pocket
在你们的世界里打开了 然后你们爬进了
that opened up in your world, and you, like, climbed inside
这个口袋里
and it's, like, in the pocket.
这是钥匙 这是棉绒
"Whoa! Here are some keys! Here's some lint!
这是冰山之类的
And here's, like, an iceberg or whatever."
怎么会
How?
我不知道 我是谁 口袋科学家吗
I dunno! What am I, a pocket scientist?!
好吧 我们刚认识
Oh, right. Okay, we just met.
所以事先声明 我不是口袋科学家
So, like, for the record, I'm not a pocket scientist.
回来 凯兹 你不会那么容易逃脱的
Get back here, Kez! You won't get away that easy!
对了 我在被人追
Oh, right. I was being chased.
你忘了有人在追你
You forgot you were being chased?!
好吧 我被你们两个尸体分心了
Well, I got distracted by you two corpses.
我们要做一个筏子 等我们抓住你
We're gonna make a raft, and when we're done with you,
就把你碾成粒子
you'll be nothing but particles!
还有你的小乘客朋友
Your little passenger friends, too!
你们有麻烦了
Oooooh, you guys are in trouble.
我们都有麻烦了
We're all in trouble!
嗯 好吧
Right. Okay.
他们很生气 好像是因为车厢不暖和了
So, they're, like, probably mad the car isn't, like, warm anymore.
这是温暖的冰山吗
This was a warm iceberg?
不 伙计 那是另一个车厢
Nah, man, that's a different car.
过来
Come here.
所以 在出口旁边的这个东西
So, this thing that was next to the exit door...
我以为是自动售货机
I thought it was a vending machine.
-我想要些口香糖 -你可以嚼口香糖
- I wanted some gum. - You can chew gum?
我永远也不会知道了 不是吗
I guess I'll never know now, will I?
所以怎么用
Uh, how does it work?
我不知道 我试了一下
I dunno. I tried to use it,
天气就变得 超级冷
and it just got, like, super cold.
到处都很冷
Like, everywhere.
然后那些鱼就非常生气
And then those fish were, like, pretty mad.
-伙计 -这太疯狂了
- Whoa, dude! - This is crazy!
我们怎么回家
How do we even get home?
我九月就要上大学来
I'm supposed to start uni in September.
好悲剧呢
Huge tragedy.
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
没什么
Nothing!
-好吧 -什么
- Fine. - What?!
不管怎样 帕卡鱼过来之前
Whatever. Let's just figure this thermostat out
我们先弄清楚这个恒温器
before those Parka Fish get here.
太热了
Too warm!
酷
Cool.
该死
Dang.
让我试试
Let me try.
什么 好像你比我更会用魔法恒温器
What, like you'll know how to use a magic thermostat better than me?
什么
What?!
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
赖安 这不是恒温器
Ryan! This isn't a thermostat!
这是一个时代机器什么的
It's an era... stat or something.
它正在改变地质时代
It's changing the geological eras!
我们正在看着它们经历进化一样
Like we're watching them go through evolution!
你是谁啊 表盘科学家
What are you, a dial scientist?
该死 一直以来
Oh, dang! This whole time,
-我以为你们认识 -我们认识
- I thought you guys knew each other. - We do.
但他不知道你靠什么谋生啊
But he doesn't know what you do for a living?
有点奇怪
Kinda weird!
什么
Wha?
你觉得扰乱我们的基因很有趣吗
Oh, you think it's funny to scramble our DNA?!
等我们抓到你们的时候
This will be nothing compared to what you will suffer
有你们好受的
when we catch you!
你们的原子会变成核
Your atoms will go nuclear!
你们的细胞会内爆的
Your cells will implode!
好吧 你说得对 这是一个时代机器
Okay, you're right. It's an era-stat!
给我
Gimme!
过于未来了
Ah, too far in the future!
这次是你改的
You're the one who changed it this time!
我刚才不是在指责你 我只是说一下
I wasn't accusing you! I was just saying!
我们是唯一真实想法
We are the One True Thought.
我们什么都知道
We know all.
你们激怒了唯一真实想法
You have angered the One True Thought
必须被淘汰
and must be eliminated.
他们什么都知道
They know all.
唯一真实想法 我能嚼口香糖吗
Hey, One True Thought, can I chew gum?
能
Yes.
我应该先尝尝什么口味
What flavor should I try first?
葡萄
Grape.
这样啊 没事了
You know what? I'm good.
我们该怎么办 我们什么都试过了
What do we do?! We've tried everything!
太左就是石头 太右就是眼睛
Too far left, and they're rocks! Too far right, and they're eyes!
-给我 -别弄的好像你比我懂得多一样
- G-Give it to me! - Stop acting like you know more than me!
别像个孩子一样
Stop acting like a child!
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表