剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第四季 第八集
你
You...
你把我留在那里等死
You left me there to die!
敏 我没有
Min, I didn't...
如果我想离开的话 我是可以走的
Hey, if I wanted to leave, I could've!
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
算了
Never mind.
我知道上一辆车看起来
Hey, sooo, I know that last car was, like,
又诡异又恶心
all creepy and gross,
但你知道什么看起来还不错吗
but you know what's not?
凯兹之家
Casa de Kez!
真的吗
Really?
是啊 就在下一辆车里
Yeah, it's, like, in the next car.
但是 凯斯 这对我有什么好处
But, like, Kez, what's in it for me?
敏和赖安 我会告诉你们
Well, Min and Ryan, I'll tell ya.
那里有床 那里有烛台
There are beds. There are sconces.
那里还有
There are...
好吧 还有什么
Okay, what else?
床 烛台
Beds, sconces...
我们到了
We're here!
我的室友就在那里
My roommate's right over there.
这就是我家 看起来还不错吧
This is my home. Isn't it nice?
天啊 你们一定会爱上摩根的
Oh, man, you guys are gonna love Morgan.
这是新的
This is new.
园丁可能在重修前院这件事上
Gardeners mighta taken some creative liberties in,
自♥由♥地发挥了一些想象力
like, uh, remodelling the front yard.
天啊 这辆车上会有什么事情是容易的吗
Man, will anything on this train ever be easy?
你们不会在这儿独自辛苦的
Don't sweat your pretty little brows,
我会从上面引导你们
I'll just, like, guide you from above.
向左
Left!
等等 右边 向右
Wait. Right! Right!
我本来想说向右
I meant right.
*大迷宫 大迷宫*
*Mega Maze, Mega Maze*
*身在大迷宫里*
*In the mega maaaaze*
这听起来不错
Ooh, that's nice.
但如果我说
But what if...
*身在大大大大迷宫里*
*In the mega-mega-mega mega maaaaze*
这旋律难道不就是《我爸爸的货车》
Isn't that kinda the same melody as "My Dad's Van?"
看起来有人一直在听我的作品
Looks like somebody's been listening to my oeuvre.
我们家收到了你送的宣传磁带
My family got the promo cassette you sent,
如果你指的是这个的话
if that's what you mean.
是的 《我的作品集》
Yeah, "My Oeuvre."
我的作品集
我第一张专辑正在用的标题
Working title for my first album.
天啊 你已经做好了一张专辑
Man, you've already got an album.
你已经开了巡演
You've been on tour.
一切对你来说都很容易
Everything's been so easy for you.
没错 真容易呢
Oh, right. So easy.
我说的是真的
I mean, it's true!
你做各种有意思的事儿
You do things.
你的生活非常有趣
Your life is fun.
是啊 所以我才一直想让你来纽约
Yeah, that's why I've been trying to get you to join me in New York.
就是因为我的个人事业相当成功呢
Because my solo career has been so successful.
另一边
Other way!
兄弟 我还和我的父母住在一起 还有我的工作
Dude, I still live with my parents, and my job?
我是说 你也说过
I mean, you said it.
我即将在一家矮胖子主题的餐厅
I'm up for assistant manager
成为一名助理经理
at a Humpty Dumpty-themed restaurant.
而且你说的没错 这很可悲
And you were right. It's pathetic.
我没这样说过
I didn't say that.
是的 但是
Yeah, but...
你言语里是这个意思
you meant it.
对不起 往另一边走
Sorry! Uh... Other, other way!
而现在我就会去上大学
And now I'm just gonna go to uni
并且接着做我应该做的事情
and keep doing whatever it is I'm supposed to do.
即使我努力了 我也上不了大学
I couldn't get into uni if I tried.
你应该对此感到期待
You should be looking forward to it.
我的父母很期待这事儿
My parents are looking forward to it.
没错 因为他们真的关心你
Yeah, 'cause they actually care about you.
没有人关心我 除非
Nobody cares about me unless I'm doing...
我真的做了些什么
something.
好吧 我不知道我做这些事情的目的是什么
Well, I don't know why I'm doing anything.
凯兹
Kez!
好吧 这是你们的错
Okay, that one's on you guys.
你们走回了刚刚走到过的死胡同里
You're like, back at the last dead end.
我
I...
我以为我们在厕所里玩音乐的时候
I thought when we played music in the bathroom,
我和你之间好像 你明白的
you and I were like... you know.
但是当你离开我的时候
But when you left me,
当你先从那扇门走出去的时候
when you went through the door first,
这就像你经常做的事
it felt like the same thing you always do.
而且我知道我应该相信你
And I know I should trust you,
但事实上 内心里我不相信你
but the truth is, inside I don't.
我现在只是不想再装了
I'm just so tired of faking it.
我当时一定没有想着 你明白的
I definitely wasn't trying to, you know...
离开你
leave you.
看来不是上一辆车让我们说出那些话的
Guess it wasn't the last car that made us say all that stuff.
是啊
Yeah.
你们俩真是 对自己太严苛了
You guys being, like, way too hard on yourselves.
都会好起来的
It'll be okay.
-仙人掌凯兹 -黄油凯兹
- Cactus Kez! - Butter Kez!
什么都不擅长 进化振荡器 毁人生活的凯兹
Good for nothing, eon-oscillating, life-ruining Kez!
我以为我们已经解决了和这些人的问题
I thought we were, like, done with those guys.
上面发生了什么 凯兹
What's going on up there, Kez?
没什么好担心的
Nothin to worry about.
只是那些怪人
It's just all those weirdos who are, like,
那些对我很着迷的人
super obsessed with me.
我唯一着迷的事情是正义 你这个法外之徒
The only thing I'm obsessed with is justice, outlaw!
你扰乱了我们这个小镇的秩序
You disordered our orderly town
还在审判期间逃走了
and skipped out on your sentencing.
你让我们被迫不断转换身体的形态
You left us perpetually cycling through forms against our will!
你拿走了小小猪的黄油
You took Pig Toddler's butter!
小小猪
Toddler?
对了 显然这个人因为你
Oh, yeah, and apparently this guy lost his job
丢掉了他保镖的工作
as a bouncer because of you!
他是一个家里十四口人的单亲父亲
He is a single parent with a family of 14!
他现在能怎么办
What's he supposed to do now, huh?
他有人要养
He's got mouths to feed!
幸运的是 小姑娘改装过的这个小玩意儿
Lucky for us, this gal's modified eon-doohickey
让我们能够赶在虫子法戈马车之前
gave us a way to catch up with y'all faster
追到你们
than the Bugs Fargo Wagon!
这个蝴蝶说的没错
Ze butterfly's right!
黄油 苍蝇
Buttery... fly?
我们加速了本来只有一品脱大的小小猪的进化
We sped up my pint-sized piggly's evolution
所以他能够用他宽厚且美丽的后背驮着我们
so he could carry us on his bountiful, beautiful big-boy back!
当你非这样不可的时候 他们真的长大得太快了
When you force it, they really do grow up so fast.
既然现在大家都吐露了心声
Uh, now that everybody feels heard,
你们也许愿意回家了 对吧
you can all probably go back home, right?
是的没错 就在
Yes ma'am. Right after.
我们把你炸了之后
We fry you!
快滚过来 凯兹
Come back here, Kez!
人形生物们 赶紧跑
Hey, corpses! Run before you become, like..
-快点 凯兹 -在你们变成尸体之前
- Come on, Kez! - ...actual corpses!
稍微慢跑一下 让我这只小小猪感到饿了
All this light jogging makes Pig Toddler famished.
耐心点 我那容易饿的小小猪
Patience, my hungry, hungry hoggler.
你们俩想变成一堆原生动物细胞 还是一包碎骨头
You two wanna be a pile of protozoa or a bag o' bones?
或者一样一个
Maybe one of each?
滚过来 凯兹
Come back here, Kez!
快给我滚过来
Get on over here!
这么可爱的小宝贝是谁
Oh, who's a pretty baby?
你为什么还穿着派克大衣
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表