剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第四季 第七集
*我的心在徘徊*
*My heart is on the prowl*
*它在深夜跟踪猎物*
*It's stalking prey into the night*
*我需要我的*
*I need my*
*训狮师*
*Lion tamer*
里奇·厄文不是这么唱的
Okay, Ridge Irvine does not sound like that.
绝对是这么唱的
He totally does!
当他录音时 他的声音就像
When he goes into record, he just munches down
在咀嚼砂纸 然后发出哀嚎
on a bunch of sandpaper and wails.
这只是专辑《狂欢节》里的第五首歌♥
It's just the fifth track on "Carnivalliant".
你总是跳着听 所以你无法整体上理解
You always skip ahead, so you don't appreciate
他创作时这张专辑的用心
the progression he puts into the album as a whole.
*训狮师*
*Lion tamer!*
注意讲解员
好冷
It's freezing.
你一个加拿大人还怕冷
You're the worst Canadian.
有人服务吗
Can we get some service?!
我们想参观下这儿
We want, like, a tour!
免费的那种
A free one!
我
I, uh...
听说你在练习
heard you practicing.
在那辆车里穿着大溜冰鞋
In that car with the big roller skates?
-听起来不错 -真的吗
- Sounded good. - Really?
我还以为你当时在睡觉
I thought you were sleeping.
不完全是
Eh, not quite.
如果你是醒着的 你本可以
If you were awake, you could've...
打个电♥话♥
do do dooo.
是啊
Yeah...
色彩选用得很大胆 但线条
The colors are bold, but the lines have like...
运用得不够果断
hesitation in them.
不知道创作背景的情况下 我很难判断
Without context, it's hard for me to, like,
这幅作品只是艺术家个人精神的延伸
know if it's just an extension of the artist
还是对于当时流行趋势的反映
or a reaction to trends at the time.
我去找些耳机
Lemme find some headphones.
你变得懒惰了 火车
You're getting lazy, train.
-是吗 -魔法画传送门
- Is it now? - Magic painting portals?
我打赌它以为我们会被困在这里几个小时
I bet it thought we'd be here for hours.
我知道这是什么把戏
I know how this plays out.
有两下子啊
Well played...
也许我该从那些橡树入手
Maybe I should've started with the oak trees.
你是说那些枫树
The maple trees?
现在谁才是最糟糕的加拿大人
Who's the worst Canadian now?
-我去那边了 -好主意
- I'm going over there. - Sounds good.
我是说我去那儿
I'm going over there.
你呆在这儿
You stay here.
但我们还不清楚这辆车是怎么运作的
We don't know how this car works yet.
或许我们不应该
Maybe we shouldn't...
你能不争论这一回吗
Can you just do this one thing without arguing?!
需要我全程牵着你的手吗
Do I need to hold your hand through everything?!
敏 你还好吗
Min, are you okay?
202?!
又来了
Again?!
就好像
It's like...
我们目前没有任何进展
we're never gonna get anywhere!
我想一个人待着
I need to be alone.
我找到了耳机 但看起来
Sooo, I found these headphones, but like...
四周没有插孔
there isn't any place to plug them in.
我觉得这是个骗局
I think it's a scam.
敏怎么了
What's up with Min?
你为什么问我
Why are you asking me?
这样我就能帮你问问他
Ohhh, so I can ask him for you.
懂了
Gotcha.
不 我感觉这时候不合适
No, I think that now is probably the worst time for that.
拜托别去
Please don't.
就让凯兹妈妈来处理这一切
Just let Mama Kez fix everything.
-凯兹 -凯兹妈妈
- Kez! - Mama Kez...
她的吻确实很温暖
Her kisses are warm.
看着点儿
Watch it!
敏
Heyyyy, Min.
听说你和赖安之间发生了一些状况
A little birdy told me that you and Ryan are having, like, problems.
我自己没有问题
I don't have problems on my own.
他离开了 然后又回来了
He leaves, comes back,
结果他的问题就成了我的问题
and his problems become my problems.
你们在派对上不是挺好吗
You were getting along in that party...
在浴室里合唱了首歌♥
Singing one song in the bathroom
并不能弥补过去18年的失望
doesn't fix 18 years of let downs.
敏现在心情不太好
Min's not doing so hot.
你们有时得互相支持
You gotta support each other in times...
比如给他些空间
Actually, like, give him some space.
不用着急
No need to rush anything.
我总是试图帮忙
I'm the one always trying to help.
他不会好起来的
He's not gonna get better.
他甚至无法在我们以后不会再见的人前表演
He couldn't even perform in front of people we'll never see again.
-他就是个累赘 -什么
- He's dead weight. - What?
我不希望最后像敏一样
I refuse to end up just like Min.
我要出人头地
I'm gonna make something of myself.
-赖安 我觉得你该 -凯兹
- Ryan, I think you should... - Kez!
我想一个人待着
I need to be alone.
我需要
I need to...
别让摩根把我的毛衣撑大了
make sure Morgan isn't stretching out my sweaters.
敏 我能和你谈谈吗
Hey, Min, can I, like, talk to you for a sec?
凯兹
Kez?
我觉得你真的伤到赖安了
I think you really hurt Ryan.
什么时候 你在说什么
When? What are you talking about?
你训他的时候
When you told him off?
你不像我一样了解他
You don't know him like I do.
他人不坏
He's not a bad guy.
他只是
He just...
他是赖安
He's Ryan.
我不能最后像他一样
And I can't end up like him.
敏认为他是唯一一个遭遇不幸的人
Min thinks he's the only one bad things happen to.
但他不必假装一切都很好
But he doesn't have to pretend like things are always going great.
为什么没有人在乎我的感受
Why doesn't anyone care about how I'm feeling?!
赖安 别闹了
Ryan, knock it off!
你是故意的
You're doing that on purpose!
你有什么好在乎的
What do you care?!
如果你不想出现在我的人生里 管我♥干♥嘛
If you don't want to be in my life, why do you care how I live it?!
这不仅仅是你的人生
It was never just your life.
不到一年你就放弃了
It wasn't even a year before you gave up
回来向我寻求帮助
and came back to me for help.
我们有个计划的
We had a plan!
我本打算再给你次机会
I wanted to give you another chance!
没有演出 没有钱的盲目旅行不叫计划
A blind road trip with no gigs and no money is not a plan!
窝在你的房♥间里就是计划吗
But holing up in your room is?!
我们不能放弃自己的人生
I can't drop everything in my life
仅仅因为你搞不清你的人生
just because you can't figure out yours!
发生了什么
What happened?
-你刚才在尖叫 -是的
- You screamed. - Oh, that, yeah.
有时候我喜欢尖叫 随便吧
Sometimes I, like, do that. Whatever. Uhh...
但既然你们两个在一块
But, now that you two are together...
我不知道你想要我们怎么办 凯兹
I don't know what you want us to do, Kez.
你想想
Figure it out.
我真的不想在这里
I really don't want to be here.
是啊
Yeah...
训狮师
Lion tamer...
赖安
Ryan...
你说我如果不听那张专辑里的其它歌♥
You told me I can't appreciate the song
就无法欣赏那首歌♥
without taking in the rest of the album.
我要从整体出发
I need the whole package.
你现在为什么说这个
Why are you talking about this now?
敏 你能听到我说话吗
Min?! Can you hear me?!
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表