I'm talking about what's in here.
懂吗
Huh?
她出生那天你在不在
Were you there the day she was born?
你知道我在 - 这就对了
You know I was! - OK.
在她入睡前你有没有为她唱歌♥
Are you there to sing her songs when she wants to go to bed?
是吧 还有在她生病的时候你有没有照顾她
Eh? To look after her when she's sick?
在她拉完便便之后你有没有给她擦屁屁
To wipe her bottom when she's done her poo-poo?
她有没有给你说过她爱你 - 你别说了
Does she tell you that she loves you? Just... - Don't you dare.
Bagpipes 有句牙买♥♥加俗语说得好
Bagpipes, there's an old Jamaican saying.
生恩没有养恩大 兄弟
You wore the jacket, man.
啊 是我养的她
Huh? I wore the jacket.
你就是Melissa的爸爸
You are Melissa's daddy.
不管别人说什么 你知道吗
No matter what anybody says. You understand?
对
Yeah.
对 是我养育的她
Yeah, I wore the jacket.
敬养育孩子的父亲
To the jacket-wearers!
这破烟真是的
Bloody smoke out here.
Bagpipes 你回来找更多事了吗
Bagpipes! You back for more business?
别多管闲事 Frank
Stay out of your bollocks, Frank!
Kirsty 我想让你知道 我从没找过妓♥女♥
Kirsty, I want you to know that I have never seen a prostitute.
还有呢
And?
还有 我想让你知道
And I want you to know
我真的很享受和你发生性行为
that I do enjoy sexual intercourse with you.
还有 我觉得我们周末应该去度假
And I think that we should go away for the weekend,
只有你和我
just me and you.
还有 对 谈心
And, yeah, talk.
我想去哪都行吗 - 合情合理就行
Anywhere I want? - Within reason.
巴黎 - 波厄斯
Paris! - Powys?
好啊 我听说威兰轻轨很壮观
Yeah, I hear the Llanfair Welshpool light railway is spectacular.
结婚纪念日快乐 Kirst
Happy anniversary, Kirst.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的老天 - 小心点 有点重 抱稳了吗
Bloody hell! - Mind yourself. It's a bit heavy. Got it?
*别再浪费时间了*
*Stop your messing around*
*最好想想你的未来*
*Better think of your future...*
Agnes - 嗯
Agnes? - Mm?
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
这个吗
This?
这是什么
What is this?
为填这个碗
For the pot!
我把工作挣来的钱换成了
I changed the money I was paid for working in the...
别提了
Don't say it!
我做得很好啊
I did a good job!
我宁愿在那种地方做个熟练老工
I'd rather be a skilled worker in a place like that
也不愿意在工厂当个打杂的
than a dogsbody in a factory!
但是 - 别说了
But... - Stop!
我每周都会把碗填满 我保证
I will fill the pot every week, I promise.
但是
But...
我要用自己的方式赚钱
..By earning money in my own way.
好的
Ok.
但每周只能洗一次澡
But only one bath a week.
我不是开旅馆的
I am not running a hotel!
Vallie 你给Rajesh说什么了
Vallie, what did you say to Rajesh?
这家伙一来就给每个人发了鹰嘴豆发糕
The guy came in with dhoklas for everybody!
我只好一直劝他别辞职
I had to talk him out of resigning!
啊 我只是在做风流倜傥哥
Uh, I was just being Mr Charm-Charm.
嘿
Hey.
我的天啊
Bloody hell.
不可思议
It's amazing!
我告诉你了
I told you.
你要舍弃你的传统烹饪方法了 kirst
You're gonna have to let go of your conventional cooking times now, Kirst.
日本货不会有错的
You can't go wrong with Japanese.
你看 Bagpipes 我只想说
Look, Bagpipes, I just wanna say that...
叮 茶好啦
Ting! Tea's ready!
"亲爱的妈妈"
"Dear Mama,"
"请不要担心Valentine 他有在好好照顾自己的"
"Please don't worry about Valentine. He is looking after himself."
"他尚未找到合适的工作 但他会找到的"
"He has not found the right job yet, but he will."
"我照例把给Foodie叔叔的6.5镑装在信里"
"I am enclosing the usual 6.50 for Uncle Foodie."
爸爸 - 嗯
Dad... - Mm?
我能和你聊点事情吗
Can I talk to you about something?
过来坐
Come and sit down.
什么事情
What is it?
妓♥女♥是什么
What's a prostitute?
好了 该睡觉了
OK. Bed time!