and are cleaning toilets?
哈
Huh?
你在做的事感觉很难
What you are doing feels hard
因为这真的很难
because it is hard.
我来这的第一周
My first week here,
我必须跑回家 因为
I had to run home because
有些白人男孩朝我扔石头
some white boys were throwing stones at me.
哼 - 蠢货
Huh! - Idiots!
那真的很艰难
It was so tough.
啊 我们受了很多罪
Agh! We suffered.
但我们留下来了
But we stayed.
为什么
Why?
因为你俩都太固执了
Because you are both too stubborn
不愿意承认这是个错误
to admit you made a mistake?
不是
No!
因为这里有些机会
Because there are opportunities here
是你在塞拉利昂找不到的
that you can't get back in Sierra Leone
是Kobna得不到的
that Kobna won't get.
我们在这生活过得很好
We have a nice life here.
你也会的 你记住这点
And you will too. Mark it.
还有Adelaide 嘿
And Adelaide, hey!
让她一边儿玩去吧
She can go and please herself somewhere.
你应该让她靠边站
You should stick her to the wall.
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
爸 这车子不动了
Dad, the cars won't work.
让我看看 我会修车
Let me see. I can fix cars.
哦 就是这个东西
Oh, you got this thing...
爸 为什么你会开车但妈妈不会
Dad, how come you can drive but Mum can't?
嗯 因为我得到更远地方去上大学
Well, I had further to travel for university and
还有游♥行♥示♥威♥什么的 你懂吗
and demonstrations, you know?
像纳尔逊·曼德拉一样吗
Like Nelson Mandela?
不是 我不是纳尔逊·曼德拉 但是
No, I was no Nelson Mandela, but...
我得为我所相信的东西挺身而出
I had to stand up for what I believed in.
你可以教我吗
Can you teach me?
孩子 为你所相信的东西去抗争是没法教的
Son, you cannot be taught to fight for what you believe in.
那是你与生俱来的 孩子 就在你心里
It's something you are born with, boy. It's in your heart.
我是说你能教我开车吗
I meant can you teach me how to drive?
噢 当然可以了 我可以教你开车
Oh, yeah, of course. I can teach you how to drive.
只要别用我的车 - 噢
Just not in my car. - Oh!
我需要一个螺丝刀 嘿
I need a screwdriver. Hey!
妈
Ma!
这是真的火吗
So is this a real fire?
呃 是 是真的煤气火焰效果
Yeah, yeah. Well, real gas flame-effect.
能给我们点时间吗
Could you give us a minute?
当然 没问题 我就在外面
Yeah. Yeah, no problem. I'll just be outside.
我们在这干嘛呀 Bagpipes
What are we doin' here, Bagpipes?
见鬼了 看看这好东西
Bloody hell! Look at this beauty.
这真的适合我们吗
Is this really for us?
这还有个附加的车♥库♥呢 Kirst
It's got an attached garage, Kirst.
这就是梦想的家啊 不是吗
I mean this is the dream, isn't it?
嗯 我想是吧
Oh, yeah, I suppose.
你想想看 孩子在花♥园♥里玩
Think about it. Kids playing in the garden,
我在车♥库♥里摆弄东西
me tinkering in the garage,
你在田园风格的厨房♥里大展厨艺
you cooking up a storm on the country-style kitchen.
我们值得这样的生活
It's what we deserve.
不 这
No, it's...
是你应得的生活
it's what you deserve.
天呐 我们会成为那种家庭的
God! We'll be like one of them families
就是进家门前先要脱鞋
where people take off their shoes before they come in.
太他妈对了
Too bloody right.
我不想让他们把外面乱七八糟的东西
I don't want people treading their shit from outside
踩到我奶油色的地毯上
on my cream carpets.
我爱你 你知道的
I love you, you know.
嗯 好
Well, good.
我
I...
我 呃
I... Er...
在那小子回来前 快点吧
Well, hurry up before that bloke comes back in.
我 我爱你
I... I love you
还有这房♥子 我爱这房♥子里的你
and this house. I love you in this house.
噢哟
Oh, hello!
那也许我们每天都该买♥♥一个房♥子
Maybe we should buy a house every day then.
我就是因为那有真的煤气火焰效果有点激动
Just excited about the real flame-effect gas fire.
那我们就去跟他说吧 我们买♥♥了
Let's go and tell him, then, that we'll have it.
嗯 - 嗯
Yeah. - Yeah.
好吧 呃等下 等我一下
All right. Actually, give me a minute.
哦 希望我的车还存活着吧
Oh! I hope my car survived.
你的车没事 但孩子们好像不能这么说吧
Your car is fine, which is more than I can say for the children.
Melissa去哪了 - 噢 她在浴室
Where is Melissa? - Oh, she's in the bath.
啥 她自己吗 好你可以滚了
Hey? On her own? Alright, get lost!
这样我们可以省点热水等会洗碗用
This way we can save the hot water for the dishes later.
嘿
Hey!
你笑什么
What are you laughing at?
你这次野营玩得开心吗
Did you enjoy your camping trip?
一级棒 兄弟
A-one, mate.
一级棒
A-one.
而且
And you know
我们还碰巧发现了这个
We also stumbled over this.
这是什么
Oh, what's this?
是我们的新家
It's our new house.
你要搬家了吗 什么时候的事
You're moving? Since when?
嗯 今天决定的
Well, since today.
这是我和Kirsty一个全新的开始
It's a fresh start for me and Kirsty.
还有孩子们
And the kids.
你都不敢相信
You wouldn't believe
出了伦敦你的钱能花到哪儿
how much further your money goes out of London.
去埃塞克斯 - 是啊
To Essex? - Yeah.
你也可以这样啊
Well, I mean you could too.
想象一下
Imagine it!
一个小小的天堂 就在切姆斯福德公路边
A little bit of Paradise just off the Chelmsford bypass.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我觉得你和Kirsty会非常幸福的
I think you and Kirsty will be very happy.
嗯 但我觉得孩子们会想念对方的 是吧
Yeah, well. I mean the kids will miss each other, won't they?
是啊 而且Agnes和Kirsty也会
Yeah. And Agnes and Kirsty will...
嗯 互相想念的
miss each other, you know.
是啊 她俩会一直在讲电♥话♥的
Yeah. They'll never be off the phone to each other.
用掉的话费可能比贷款还多
It'll probably cost more than a mortgage.
是啊 - 嗯 我也会想念这个
Yeah. - Yeah, and I'll miss this...
呃 这 - 你会想念这个地方的
Ugh..This. - You'll miss this place.
这个地方 嗯 就是这样 我会想念这个地方的
This place, yeah, exactly. I'll miss this place. Yeah.
我跟你说 有史以来最棒的周末
Telling you, best weekend ever.
所以你们谈心了 - 我们没到那一步 但是
So you talked? - We didn't go that far but...
我们现在更好了 比这么多年来都要好
We're in a better place, better than we've been in ages.
哦Agnes
Oh, Agnes!
她看着好可爱
She looks so cute!
你得教我怎么弄这个
You've got to show me how to do this.
弄玉米辫发型要好久才能弄好 不过
Cane rows will take a while to master, but...
我两分钟就弄好这个了
this I did in two minutes.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
呃 我觉得你应该保持爆♥炸♥头的
Um... I think you should stick to afro hair.
是哦
Yeah.
这很好看啊
It's nice!
"亲爱的妈妈 很遗憾要跟你说"
"Dear Mama, I'm sorry to report that"
"Valentine和Adelaide不在一起了"
"Valentine is no longer with Adelaide."
"但我觉得这让他开始反思"
"But I think it has made him reflect"
"生活中他到底想获得的是什么"
"on what he wants to achieve in life."
"随信附上7.56镑给那双新运动鞋"
"I'm enclosing £7.56 for the new pair of sneakers that..."
嘿 回头见 哥哥
Hey! See you later, brother.
回头见 你知道几点了吧
See you later. You know what time it is.
你要去哪儿 - 出去 我想Adelaide了
Where are you going? - Out. I miss Adelaide.
啊 拜托 兄弟 别跟我说你要去见那个女人
Ah, come on, man. Tell me you are not going to see this woman.
不不 不 是去四颗钻石的女士之夜