Don't try nothing, Lee. My dad knows Judo.
我管个屁 Martin有根双截棍 拿出来耍耍 Martin
Give a shit? Martin's got a nunchuk. Get 'em out, Martin.
呃 我没带出来 - 太好了
Erm, I didn't bring 'em. - Yes!
我说了让你带着 听着 把钱给我们
I told you to bring 'em. Look, just give us the money!
不 快跑 - 跟上 快点 Martin
No! Leg it! - Come on, quick, Martin!
赶紧的
Hurry up!
分头跑
Split up!
靠 妈的
Shit! Damn it!
你肯定有Toto的
You've got Africa by Toto, surely?
Bagpipe 你想来做吗 - 是啊
Bagpipe, do you want to do it? - Yeah.
噢 行行行 你上 来给你
Oh, OK, OK. You do it. There.
好好表现 好吧
Behave yourself, yeah?
靠
Shit!
他犯病了 快点 跟上 快走
He's having an epi! Quick, go on, get out!
快点走 快点走
Go on! Go on!
Kobna Kobna
Kobna, Kobna!
爸 爸
Dad, dad!
听着 你下礼拜会再来的吧 - 行啊
Listen, You'll come back next week? - OK.
太好了 兄弟 这地方人山人海啊
Yeah, man, this place is jamming.
带点雷鬼音乐来
And bring some reggae music here.
Kobna快他妈不能呼吸了
Kobna can't frickin' breathe!
Kobna Kobna
Kobna, Kobna!
他哮喘发作了 - 他的吸入器呢
It's his asthma. - Well, where's his inhaler?
我我我不知道 我拿着了 但我不记得放哪了
I-I-I don't know, I had it, I can't remember.
你们俩把他送医院去
You two take him to hospital.
我打电♥话♥通知Walter和Agnes 行吗
I'm going to call Walter and Agnes, OK?
来 小心他的头 小心他的头
Come on. Watch his head, watch his head.
开门 开门 把他放进去 行了 来 出发
Open it, open it, get him in. OK, come on, let's go.
把钥匙给我 - 我觉得不行 兄弟
Give me the keys. - I don't think so, mate
你只有一条手臂啊 - 这就够了
You've only got one arm! - That's all I need.
但你要怎么开车啊 - 行吧 但是你当心点
How are you going to drive? - All right... But you be careful.
你可能都不知道自己在干什么
You probably don't even know what you're doing.
一挡在哪 - 把手刹放下来啊
Where's the first? - Take the handbrake off!
真是蠢驴啊
Kwasea!
Agnes 我真的非常抱歉 请原谅我
Agnes, I am so very sorry. Please forgive me.
你就是这么负责任的吗
Is this your idea of being responsible?
我不是故意的 - "我不是故意的"
I didn't mean to - "I didn't mean to."
这就是你的问题所在
This is exactly your problem!
你做什么事都不是有意的 你一点都没变
You never mean for anything to happen, you have not changed.
你需要成熟起来而且
You need to grow up and
嘘 这是儿童病房♥
Shush, this is a children's ward.
我儿子差点死掉
My son nearly died,
因为这个蠢货忘记把吸入器给他了
because this idiot forgot to give him his inhaler.
忘记了 你那时在做什么
Forgot? What were you doing?
我在 呃 当DJ
I was, er, DJ-ing.
你真♥他♥妈♥蠢货 她儿子差点就死了 你个臭傻♥逼♥
You frickin' eejit! Her son could have died, you gobshite!
嘘 这是儿童病房♥
Shush, this is a children's ward.
不管怎样 他已经醒了
Anyway, he's awake.
他终于醒了
Well, he is now!
我听起来像达斯·维达
I sound like Darth Vader.
你说谁蠢呢 啊
Hm! Who are you calling daft, huh?
听着 我明天休假 所以我们可以做任何你想做的事
Listen, I'm not working tomorrow, so we can do whatever you want.
我们能看<赛马秀>吗
Can we watch Grandstand?
<赛马秀> <玩耍学校> 你说了算
Grandstand, Play School, you name it.
实际上 我甚至还会想起来怎么找乐子呢
In fact, I will even remember how to have some fun.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey-hey-hey...
过来吧
Come round the door.
别怪在叔叔头上
Don't take it out on Uncle.
我应该把呼吸器挂脖子上的
I should've had the inhaler round my neck.
我能做点什么来弥补吗
Is there anything I can do to make it better?
这个 我可能需要睡在自己的床上 所以
Well, I might need to sleep in my own bed, which means...
我就得睡沙发了 - 现在 你才是小男仆了
I'm on the sofa, hey? - Now, YOU are the houseboy!
Kobna - 嘿 注意用词
Kobna? - Hey, watch your mouth!
你才注意用词呢 - Walter 这是你家崽子吗
You watch your mouth! - Walter, is that your boy?
抽他 抽他 麻烦你一定要抽他
Beat him, beat him, please beat him!
给儿童热♥线♥打电♥话♥
Call the number to Childline!
"亲爱的妈妈 Valley已经安全到达伦敦"
"Dear Mama. Valley has arrived safely here in London."
"Agnes教会了他有关责任感的重要一课"
"Agnes is teaching him valuable lessons about responsibility,"
"还有怎样为他人着想"
"and thinking of others."
我能搬来和你一起住吗
Here, can I come and live with you?
噢 你们这些人真是强壮啊 不是吗
Oh, aren't you people strong, aren't you?
你都让我脸红了呢
You're making me blush, eh?
"反过来 有他在身旁 我们也都有所收获"
"And in turn, we are all learning things from having him around."
你 也只有你
You, and only you,
必须得负起责任来照顾自己
must be responsible for looking after yourself.
听到了吗 你没法指望其他人
Huh? You can't rely on anyone else.
"Valentine已经开始结交新朋友了"
"Valentine has already started to make new friends."
他在哪 我知道他肯定在这儿
Where is he? I know he's here somewhere!
"你知道他这个人的"
"You know how he is."
"人们总是对他热情有加"
"People always warm to him."
"有他和我们一起真是太幸运了"
"We are very fortunate to have him here with us."
"我觉得他会过得很好的"
"I think he's going to be just fine."
"我随信附上了6.5镑给Foday叔叔买♥♥双新鞋子"
"I enclose £6.50 for Uncle Foday to buy some new shoes."
"爱你的 Walter"
"With love, Walter."
Bagpipes
Bagpipes!
*来吧Eileen 噢我发誓他的意思*
*Come on Eileen, oh I swear what he means*
*在这一刻*
*At this moment*
*你就是一切*
*You mean everything*
*你穿着那条裙子*
*You in that dress*
*我坦诚我的想法*
*My thoughts I confess*
*近乎下流*
*Verge on dirty*
*啊来吧 Eileen*
*Ah come on, Eileen*