Look, I wasn't... - I thought
你不热衷的是做♥爱♥这件事
it was sex generally that you weren't into.
不不不 - 还是你只是不喜欢和我做♥爱♥
No, no, no. - Or is it just sex with me that you don't like?
噢 我的天呐 - 为什么你不和我说呢
Oh, for God's sake! - Why won't you talk to me?
我他妈根本插不上话啊
I can't get a bloody word in edgeways!
那好 那么来啊
Well, go on, then.
说啊
Talk.
因为我们很久以来一直需要谈谈
Cos we've needed to for a long time.
关于咱们俩
About us.
关于Melissa
About Melissa.
关于我出轨的事
About my affair.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
夜钓
Night fishing.
现在才下午四点
It's four o'clock in the afternoon!
好吧 那就是钓鱼
All right. Fishing, then!
Jerry McKay请立即到办公室报道
Jerry McKay. Please report to the office immediately.
带上我的茶
Bring my tea.
所以你的主要工作就是扫地
So you'll mainly be sweeping up,
泡茶 保持储藏室整洁
making tea, keeping the stock room tidy.
就打杂的干的活
General dogsbody, really.
打杂的吗
A dogsbody?
是的 就是说你什么都会干一点儿
Yes. It means you'll do a bit of everything.
我还以为这是在工厂里工作的面试
I thought this was an interview to work in the factory.
是的 你会在工厂里工作的
Yeah. You will be working in the factory.
扫工厂的地
Sweeping the floor of the factory!
Gina 请问那些时间表在哪里
Gina, where are those timesheets, please?
听上去怎么样 2.8镑每小时
How does that sound? £2.80 an hour.
我以为我能干的不只是挥着笤帚当个打杂的
I thought I would be doing more than push a broom and be a houseboy.
是啊 就像我说的 你还要泡茶
Yeah. Like I say, you'll also be making the tea.
你来到这个国家的时候想做什么
What did you want to do when you came to this country?
什么
Sorry?
你的梦想是什么
What was your dream?
等等 到底是谁在面试谁
Hang on, who's doing this interview?
你的梦想是坐在办公桌后面
Did you dream about sitting behind a desk
付给人每小时2.8镑来扫地泡茶吗
offering men £2.80 an hour to sweep the floor, make tea?
不是
No.
我想当厨师
I wanted to be a chef.
不错 你是个好厨师吗
Hey! Were you a good chef?
我是最好的
I was the best!
人们不远万里来吃我的鹰嘴豆发糕
People would come for miles for my dhoklas!
哇 - 我想在砖块巷开一家小店
Woo! - I wanted to open a little shop in Brick Lane
提供伦敦最好的鹰嘴豆发糕
and serve the best dhoklas in London!
我真想尝一口
I'd very much like to taste them.
你说的我都饿了 我都想去吃饭了
You're making me hungry! I want to go chop!
听着 我不知道我想做什么 但
Look, I don't know what I want to do, but...
我知道绝对不是这个
..I know it is not this.
谢谢你抽空见我 Rajesh
Thank you for your time, Rajesh.
我浪费了生命
I've wasted my life!
*兄弟状况越来越糟*
*Brothers on the slide*
*站错了队伍*
*Working on the wrong side*
*你要怎么做*
*What you gonna do*
*赢不了 就只能一败涂地*
*You can't win so you know you must lose*
妈的 操
Fuckity-fuck!
天呢 兄弟 你这么鬼鬼祟祟的是要干什么
Jesus Christ, man, what are you doing sneaking around on people like that?
我还以为你是小偷呢 正准备用这棍子打你
I thought you were a burglar! I was about to beat you with this stick.
这不是棍子 Walter 这是个篱笆桩
It's not a stick, Walter. It's a fence post.
说真的 你这根还真不错 - 兄弟 你能闭嘴吗
Actually, you've got a good one. - Man, would you shut up?
Kirsty又把你赶出来了吗
Kirsty kicked you out again?
不是
No.
不 我自愿出来的
No, I walked out, on my own terms.
我懂了
I see.
所以你是自愿在车♥库♥里睡在剪草机旁边
So your own terms is to sleep in the garage next to a lawnmower
而不愿在床上和你老婆一起睡
instead of sleeping in your bed next to your wife.
咱们去喝一杯吧 Bagsy 走吧
Let's have a drink, Bagsy. Come on.
嘿 小男仆
Hey, house boy.
抱歉我们大吵大闹
Sorry about the... The shouting.
妈妈打你了吗 - 没有
Did Mum hit you? - No!
她想打来着 但我就这样躲过了
She tried, but I was like...
嘿 嘘
Hey, shh!
叔叔 妓♥女♥是什么
Uncle, what's a prostitute?
嘿
Hey...
啊 妓♥女♥就是
A, uh, prostitute...
是一个女人 她
..Is a lady that...
她在你寂寞消沉的时候让你高兴
..Cheers you up when you are feeling down or lonely.
你知道吗 这事你应该和你♥爸♥聊
You know, this is something you should talk to your father about.
爸爸了解妓♥女♥的事吗 - 对 哦不是
Does Dad know about prostitutes? - Yes... No!
拜托别再说妓♥女♥了好吗
Please stop saying prostitute, hey?
你是不是做了错事
Have you done something wrong?
我试图用我自己的方式做正确的事
I'm trying to do the right thing in my own way,
但我让状况更糟了
but I made things worse.
也许妓♥女♥能帮上忙呢
Maybe a prostitute could help.
晚安
Night!
晚安
Night!
我能问你一个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
咱俩认识十年了
You've known me for ten years.
你从来没问过我私人问题
You've never asked me a personal question.
好吧 当我没说
All right. Forget it.
快他妈问吧
Just ask the bloody question.
如果你老婆和黑人上♥床♥了 你会怎么想
How would you feel if your wife slept with a black man?
她每晚都这样做
She does. Every night.
有时一夜两次
Sometimes twice.
是 你明白我意思的
Yeah. You know what I mean.
如果 如果Agnes和别的男人上♥床♥会怎么样
What if... What if Agnes slept with another man?
如果Kobna不是你亲生的
If Kobna wasn't yours.
不仅如此 所有人都知道她这么做了
And not only that, everyone knew she'd done it.
那绝对不会发生
That would never happen.
如果发生了会怎样
But what if it did?
那是绝对不会发生的
It would never happen.
是 但如果发生了 你会怎么做
Yeah, but if it did, what would you do?
那绝对不会发生 如果真的发生了
That would never happen, and if it did happen,
我会很气愤
I would be angry.
对 当然
Yeah. Sure.
我会问她
And I would ask her
为什么她要做这种龌龊恶心的事
why she did that filthy nasty...
是啊
Absolutely.
然后我会找出那个和她上♥床♥的男人
And then I would find the guy that she slept with...
对
Yep.
我会把他的睾丸砍下来
I would chop off his bollocks.
我就是那么做的
That's exactly what I did.
你把那人的睾丸砍下来了吗
You chopped off the guy's bollocks?
没 没
No. No.
我没有这么做 - 哦
That never happened. - Oh.
我当时去夜钓
I went night fishing.
几天后再回来
Came back after a few days.
假装一切都很好
Pretended everything was fine.
就像我假装自己是Melissa的爸爸一样
Like I pretend I'm Melissa's dad.
其实我不是
Which I'm not.
一切也都不好
And things are not fine.
三年前的今天
Three years ago today,
她告诉我Melissa不是我亲生的
she told me Melissa wasn't mine.
就在我们的结婚纪念日
On our bloody anniversary!
你知道我是怎么想的吗 兄弟
You know what I think, man?
我觉得你需要跟你老婆谈谈
I think you need to speak to your wife.
对 我想是该这么做
Yeah, could do, I suppose.
也许周末出去度个假什么的
Maybe go away for the weekend, or something.
你知道我还想了什么吗
And you know what else I think?
不知道 但我感觉无论如何你都会告诉我
No, but I've got a feeling you're gonna tell me anyway!
我认为你就是Melissa的爸爸
Well, I think you ARE Melissa's daddy.
别胡闹 - 我没胡闹
Don't take the piss! - I'm not taking the piss.
我不是从生物学角度来说
I'm not talking biologically,
我是在说从心里感觉