Because I think your dad forgot, yeah?
成交 - 好吗 好孩子
Deal. - Yeah? Good boy!
Valentine叔叔 - 怎么
Uncle Valentine? - Yes?
我不太喜欢棕榈酒
I don't really like palm wine.
什么 尽量多喝点好吗 这会让你更爷们儿的
Huh? Drink what you can, eh? It will put hairs on your chest.
"暴♥乱♥重回布里克斯顿"
"Rioting returned to Brixton..."
老爸说有时警♥察♥会去搜查人们的房♥子
Dad says sometimes the police search people's homes,
会不小心杀了他们 然后邻里们就都很生气
and accidentally kill them, and neighbours get upset
于是挑衅他们来街头斗殴
and challenge them to a street fight.
为什么大部分街头斗殴者都是黑人
Why are most of the streetfighters black?
他们认为我们想偷走他们的工作
They think we want to steal their jobs.
但我认识的人里没人想当警♥察♥的
But I don't know anyone who wants to be a police officer.
比谁先到
First one there!
嘿 小男仆 我去开门 你待在这
Hey, houseboy, I've got this. You stay there.
嘿 - 你好吗
Hey! - You all right?
挺好 - 那好 我们走了
Yes. - Ah well, we'll go then.
嗨 我是Kirsty
Hi. I'm Kirsty.
这是我的老公 Bagpipes 我们是住楼上的
And this is my husband, Bagpipes. We're from upstairs.
好吧 - Agnes叫我们下来一趟
OK. - Agnes asked us to pop down.
你想喝一杯吗 - 那应该不错
You fancy a drink? - That would be wonderful.
啊 去他妈的
Ah, for fuck's sake!
Dean 为啥你妹妹是棕色皮肤
Dean, why does your sister look brown?
我妈说是因为她怀孕的时候吃了很多红糖
Mum says it's cos she had loads of brown sugar when she was pregnant.
好吧 你♥爸♥怎么说的
Right. What does your dad say?
我爸说"闭嘴 Dean 不要再乱问" - 好吧
Dad says, "Shut up, Dean. Stop asking questions." - Right.
在这一片你最好就是
Yeah, best thing you can do on the estate is,
呃 低调点 你懂的
er, keep your head down. You know,
我在这一带也算有头有脸 人们都认识我
I have a bit of a face round here, people know me.
谁要是找你麻烦 我来搞定他们
Anyone gives you any shit, I'll sort 'em out.
你好啊 Baz
All right, Baz?
然后我就走进了树里头
And then I walked into the tree!
呃 为什么你叫Bagpipes(风笛)
Er, why are you called Bagpipes?
那是个挺少见的名字
That's a very unusual name.
是啊 一个以大屠♥杀♥命名的人还这么说
Yeah, says the man named after a massacre!
洋葱牛肉味还是鸡尾酒大虾味的
Beef and onion or prawn cocktail?
鸡尾酒大虾味
Prawn cocktail.
你好
Hello.
别吵 Trixie
Shut up, Trixie!
谢谢 Agnes
Thank you, Agnes.
没事 - 再见
No problem. - See you.
我们在这住了22年了 - 电梯坏了
We've been here for 22 years. - The lift's broken.
你看 因为我这老腿 我没法走楼梯
Look, because of my legs, I can't make the stairs.
昨天晚上 我都没法去玩飞镖
Last night, I couldn't even get to the darts!
这年头到处是你们这些巴基斯坦佬和有色人种
Nowadays it's full of your pakis and your coloureds...
喔 无意冒犯 亲爱的
Oh, no offence, love.
我知道你不是那类人
I know you're not like that.
我会去和居委会谈谈电梯的事情
I'll talk to the residents' association about the lifts.
哦 你可真善良
Oh, you are an angel.
你们想要在产品目录里挑点什么吗 - 不 谢了 亲爱的
Do you want anything from the catalogue? - No thanks, love.
我从来不买♥♥那些狗屁东西的 再见
I never buy any of that shit. See you!
拜托 拜托帮帮我
Please! Please help me!
行吧 天啊
All right, dear
这轮该你了 是吧 - 行行行 真有趣
It's your round, is it? - OK, OK, OK. Very funny!
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. - Heya.
我叫Valentine - Shelly
My name is Valentine. - Shelly.
Shelly是吗
Shelly, yeah?
啤酒对我来说有点太温和了 所以
The beer is a bit too warm for me, so...
我的新朋友Shelly 和我发明了一种新饮品
my new friend, Shelly, and I have created a new drink.
白朗姆酒 黑朗姆酒 黑啤
White rum, dark rum, Guinness,
再加一些特殊配料
and a few special ingredients.
金酒
Gin.
我们叫它"淘气小坏蛋"
We call it a "naughty bastard".
这是娘们喝的 兄弟
It's a girl's drink, mate.
你还没试过呢
You haven't tried it yet.
这是娘们喝的 - 啊 Bagpipe 你在说谎
It's a girl's drink. - Ah, Bagpipe, you are lying!
Kobna 你在那干嘛
Kobna, what are you doing there?
你叔叔人呢
Where's your uncle?
好的 亲 放着我来
OK, my dear, I've got it.
好了 放进去 放进去 - 上啊 Bags
OK, put it there, put it there. - Go on, Bags!
Kirsty 这是怎么回事
Kirsty, what is going on?
Bagpipes和Valentine打赌说他能跳过几张桌子
Bagpipes bet Valentine he can jump over some tables!
Agnes - Valley 孩子们自己在门外干什么
Agnes! - Valley, what are the boys doing outside on their own?
什么孩子们啊 - Valley
What boys? - Valley?
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
喔 糟了
Ooh, shoot!
你把他丢在一家酒吧门外
You left him outside a pub!
那是Bagpipes和Kirsty干的
That's what Bagpipes and Kirsty did.
他们是英国人 他们能干出什么好事
They are English, they don't know any better.
他有哮喘 然后你就把他丢在门外的冷风中
He has asthma, and you left him outside in the cold,
给他吃薯片 你自己去喝个醉
fed him crisps, while you got drunk.
我喝了个大醉 哥哥
I got very drunk, brother.
听着 听着
Listen, listen.
如果你想住在这 那就要遵守一些规矩
If you want to live here, there's going to be some rules.
第一条规矩
Rule number one.
你要在合理的时间回家
You will come home at a reasonable hour.
Kobna睡在沙发上
Kobna's sleeping on the sofa.
你不能进来就"铿铿锵锵"的 你会吵醒他的
You can't come in, 'can-can-can', you'll wake him!
第二条规矩 呃
Rule number two, er...
别用我的曼联队牙刷 好吗 那是我的
Don't use my Manchester United toothbrush, OK? That is my one.
懂了吗 - 好好 我不想惹麻烦
Understand? - OK,OK, I don't want no hassle.
我保证以后会更有责任感的
Promise I will be more responsible in the future.
能让叔叔今晚照看我吗 - 哼
Can Uncle look after me tonight? - Huh!
我要去当DJ 他可以协助我 - 嘿
I am DJ-ing. He can assist me. - Hey!
你才来这一天 你就已经有DJ演出了吗
You've been here one day, you've already got a DJ gig?
求你了 妈 - 不行
Please, Mum? - No.
好嘛 爸爸
Go on, Dad.
叔叔说他教我如何享乐
Uncle said he'dteach me how to have fun
因为你都给忘了
because you forgot.
我忘了吗 - 我其实不是那么说的
I forgot? - I-I did not say that exactly.
是的 你就这么说的
Yeah, you did.
昨晚在阳台上 我们还喝棕榈酒来着
Last night on the balcony, and we had palm wine.
我要走了 我们得走了 - 棕榈酒
I have to go! We've got to go! - Palm wine?
Walter
Walter?
呃 - 你弟弟
Er... - Your brother.
他完全没有责任感 这家伙
He's completely irresponsible. The guy
看见没 负责的Valentine
See? Responsible Valentine.
来点点"淘气小坏蛋"吗
Naughty bastard?
好孩子
Hey, good boy.
DJ的工作可远不止是放录音
Being a DJ is much more than playing the records.
而是感知人潮的情绪
It's about sensing the mood of the crowd,
知道什么时候该激扬 什么时候该收敛 是吧
knowing when to change it up and bring it down. Hey, hey?
好 来表演给我看看
OK then, show me.
嘿 行了
Hey, OK!
第一次课这就够了
That is enough for your first lesson.
小男仆 去门口收钱去
Houseboy, go and work the door.
你真是你爹的亲儿子
Hm, you are definitely your father's son, sheesh!
谢谢
Thanks.
六♥四♥分成 因为他是我叔叔 - 可以 谢谢
Sixty-forty split, cos he's my uncle. - Great, thanks.
抱歉兄弟 穿运动装不得入内
Sorry, mate. No tracksuits.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 快来买♥♥"淘气小坏蛋"吧
Two for one, get your naughty bastard!
来一杯"淘气小坏蛋"吗
Join me, naughty bastard?
我爱这个
Hey, I love it!
你有Dire Straits的歌♥吗
You got any Dire Straits?
你有Dire Straits的歌♥吗 - 那是谁
You got any Dire Straits? - Who's that?
呃 稍等一会儿
Er, one minute.
你好啊 傻♥逼♥ - 你好啊 Lee
All right, dickheads? - All right, Lee?
你拿着什么 - 12镑
What you got there? - 12 quid.
没那么多
It's not that much.
拿过来 我来帮你数数 - 不 滚开
Give it here, I'll count it for you. - No, piss off!
你说脏话了啊 - 你刚说什么
You swearing? - What did you say?
别动坏脑筋 Lee 我爸会柔道