There are a lot of possibilities here in London.
就像在塞拉利昂我们会说
And, as we say in Sierra Leone,
如果你不知何去何从
if you don't know where you are going,
任何一条路都会带你去那里
any road will take you there.
嗯 - 非常有智慧
Hm? - Very wise.
我们去结账好吗 - 好的
Shall we get the bill? - OK.
请给我们账单
Can we get the bill, please?
进来
Come in!
你好 我是一个能工巧匠
Hello. I am a handy man.
我听说你的炉子出了问题
I understand you have a problem with your heater?
是的
That's right.
噢 太感谢你来得这么快
Oh, thanks so much for coming so quickly.
这是
It's...
唔 噢 我好冷
Ooh! Oh, I'm so cold.
可以做一些热身运动
Could really do with some warming up.
好的 我看看
All right, I'll take a look.
好 - 在这里
Yeah? - In here.
噢 这是个很旧的型号♥
Oh. It's quite an old model.
你有想过换一个吗
Have you thought about getting this replaced?
你最后一次用它是什么时候
When was the last time you had it serviced?
我不清楚
I don't know.
但是我丈夫可能知道
But my husband might.
他正在工作
He's at work.
噢 是吗 他是做什么的
Oh, yeah? What does he do?
他 他在工厂工作
Well he... he works in a factory.
没法把火点着
Can't get the pilot to light.
你之前有遇到这个问题吗
Have you had problems with this before?
我不知道
I don't know.
你能闻到吗
Can you smell that?
闻到什么
Smell what?
对 肯定是煤气的臭味
Yeah, it's definitely some sort of gassy pong.
我猜是调节器的问题
My guess is the regulator.
我车里有一些工具 你需要的话我可以帮你
I've got some tools in the cab. Give you a hand if you like.
你真的不需要把我护送回家
You really didn't have to escort me home.
离你回去的路很远
It's miles out of your way.
嘿 什么样的男人
Hey! What kind of man
会让一名美丽的女士独自一人回家
would let a beautiful woman travel home alone?
一个英国男人
An English man.
美丽
Beautiful,
聪明 风趣
clever and funny.
你简直优秀得难以置信
You are too good to be true.
我不太确定
I'm not so sure about that.
Adelaide
Adelaide...
有件事我要告诉你
...there's something I need to tell you.
噢 天啊
Oh, boy!
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 Adelaide
I love you, Adelaide.
我受宠若惊 但是 - 但是你需要时间想想
I'm flattered, but... - But you need time to think about it.
我可以等 我很耐心的 我可以
I can wait. I'm very patient. I can...
我知道 你真的是个好人 Valentine 但是
I know. You're a really nice guy, Valentine, but...
我们想要的不同
we want different things.
我要和像我一样有雄心的人在一起
I need to be with someone as ambitious as I am.
我很抱歉 Valentine 我只是
I'm sorry, Valentine, I just...
我觉得我们俩不合适
I don't think we're right for each other.
再见 Valentine
Bye, Valentine.
我说看 我们说
I say look... We speak...
Valentine
Valentine...
你还好吗
are you OK?
我很好 - 好的
I'm fine. - Good.
*欢迎来到你的生活*
*Welcome to your life...*
Valentine 我在想
Valentine, you know I've been thinking.
我希望你今天带我去上驾驶课
I would like you to take me for my driving lesson today.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that is a good idea.
噢 你忙吗
Oh! Are you busy?
不忙 但是 - 那么就这么定了
No, but... - Then it is settled.
你带我去上驾驶课 然后Walter
You will take me for my driving lesson and Walter...
你照看孩子们
you will watch the children.
啥 等一会
Huh? Hang on a while.
嘿 Aggie
Hey, Aggie...
Aggie Aggie
Aggie! Aggie!
Aggie
Aggie!
这很棒 是不是
This is nice, innit?
Bagpipes
Bagpipes...
我们在干什么
what are we doing?
这应该是个浪漫的旅行
It's supposed to be a romantic trip.
Bagpipes
Bagpipes!
那是棕柳莺吗
Is that a chiffchaff?
我才不在乎
Don't give a shit.
我很担心我们俩
I'm worried about us.
我担心你不再觉得我有吸引力了
I'm worried you don't find me attractive any more.
你知道
You know...
在发生了一切之后
after everything.
我当然觉得你有魅力
Course I do.
好的
Ok.
我们现在就到树后面去做♥爱♥
Let's go and have sex right now behind that tree.
好啊
Fine.
嗯
Yeah?
这有点像<查泰莱夫人> 对不对
It's a bit Lady Chatterley, this, innit?
Mellors 带我到木棚里
Ooh, Mellors! Take me in the wood shed!
好的 我的夫人
All right, my lady.
我的意思是木棚是委婉的说法
I mean wood shed is a euphemism.
这已经很不卫生了
It's already quite unhygienic.
好吧
Oh! OK.
噢 Kirst 停下
Oh, Kirst, stop.
停下 - 怎么了
Stop! - What?
那边有很多人
There's quite a lot of men over there.
噢 妈的
Oh, for fuck's sake!
我们最好过去解释一下
We'd better go and explain.
腰带都还没系好
Bloody belt's still undone.
反正他们什么也没看到
They didn't see anything anyway.
呃 你们好 我和我的妻子 我们刚才出来走走
Er... hello. Me and my wife, we were just out for a walk and...
然后这是 这就是个有趣的故事了
And what it was was... It's a funny story.
噢 你们是在找样♥板♥房♥♥吗
Oh, were you looking for the show home?
对 对 这就是我们在做的事
Yes, yes. That's exactly what we were doing.
就在这路上 如果你愿意我可以带你去
It's just up the road. I can take you if you like.
我们很乐意 不是吗
Oh, we'd love that, wouldn't we?
来吧 这边走
Come on then. It's this way.
所以我想转到这里
So I just want to turn here.
慢慢地 推然后拉
Just take it slow. Push and pull.
推然后拉 - 推
Push and pull. - Push.
嗯 所以
Hm, so...
昨天晚上怎么样了
How did it go last night?
你是怎么告诉Adelaide - 结束了 彻底了结 终结了
How did you tell Adelaide...? - It's over, it's done, finished.
这样也许最好
It's probably for the best.
我觉得她不适合你
I did not think she was right for you.
啥 我希望你之前就告诉我
Huh? I wish you had told me that before.
换挡
Change the gear.
她说我没有足够的雄心
She also said that I did not have enough ambition,
说我需要一份合适的工作
that I need a proper job.
也许她是对的
Maybe she is right.
我来这里已经三个月了 我有什么拿得出手的东西
I've been here three months and what do I have to show for it?
除了我的鬈发和胡子之外
Apart from my Jheri curl and a moustache.
嘿 你在做什么 你想弄死我吗
Hey! What are you doing? You trying to kill me?
听着
Listen.
永远不要低看你现在做的事
Never underestimate what you are doing.
什么啊 那个宠坏了的女孩
Ah! This spoilt girl.
她怎么能告诉你什么是雄心壮志
How can she tell you what ambition is?
她出生在这
She was born here.
她根本不知道离开祖国 来到英国开始新生活有多难
She has no idea how hard it is to leave your country, move to England and start a new life.
你知道有多少非洲人有很高的 高的 高的学位
How many Africans do you know who have big, big, big degrees
然后在打扫厕所