Is that my pressure cooker?
是的 这是给夫妻的最佳礼物
Yeah, it's a perfect gift for a wife and husband.
我想这一定是有些小误会
I think there must be some simple mistake.
但这是无礼的象征
But this is a symbol of disrespect!
我说 你可以用这个来煮东西 - 啊
I mean, you can cook in this. - Ah!
发生了什么
What's going on?
这是仪式的一部分吗 - 不
Is this part of the ceremony? - No!
等等 等等 你看
Hold on. Hold on. Now, look!
今天我们已经很努力来把事情做好了
We've gone out of our way to get things right today.
我们吃了你们的食物
We've eaten your food.
我们遵循了你们的传统 我们接纳了Cynthia
We're following your traditions. We've accepted Cynthia
而很多像我们一样的家庭并不会接纳
when there's many like us wouldn't have done.
一派胡言
Nonsense!
让我来告诉你
Let me tell you,
很多像我这样的人不会接受一个书呆子当女婿
many like me would not accept an egghead for a son-in-law.
Kevin不是书呆子
Kevin's no egghead.
他在学校里成绩一塌糊涂 - 行了 听着 听着
He was shit at school. - All right. Look. Look.
我承认一开始我有所保留
I admit I had reservations at first,
但是为了Kevin我们什么都可以做
but we'll do anything for Kevin.
我是说 看看我们 我都露了个奶♥子♥在外面了
I mean, look at us! I've got a nipple out, here!
你还想怎样
What more do you want?
为了别人我才不会干这些事
I would not do this for anybody!
你是个未婚女人生的小孩 - 爸
You are the son of an unmarried woman. - Dad!
你是不是在叫我野种
Did you just call me a bastard?
不是 - 是的
No! - Yes!
哦 是吗 哦 是吗
Oh, aye? Oh, aye?
我能看出你不高兴 因为你的脸就像被狠狠扇过的屁♥股♥一样
I can see youse are not happy with your face like a skelped ass!
什么 - 好吧 让我来告诉你
Huh? - Well, let me tell you,
赶紧滚犊子吧你 你这个蠢逼
you can go and boil your heed, you numpty!
你就是一堆一文不值的烂泥
Youse are nothing but a waste of clays!
你好好说英文 兄弟 - 行了 行了 行了 先生们
Speak your proper English, man! - OK, OK, OK! Gentlemen!
如果你们要骂人 用英语骂
If you're going to curse, curse in English!
行吧 是那边那位你的朋友
Aye, well, it was your friend over there
告诉我们应该换聘礼
that told us to change the dowry.
这个 你们得看看他们原先准备给Cynthia什么东西
Well, you should have seen what they wanted to give Cynthia!
一个针线包 半个扫帚还有一堆落花生
A sewing kit and half a broom and a bunch of monkey nuts!
那些是传统的礼物
Those are traditional gifts.
要我就宁愿要个高压锅
I'd have gone with the pressure cooker.
今天的主角是你们的孩子 不是你们
Today is about your children, not you.
如果他们爱的家人势不两立 他们之间怎么能走得长远
What chance does their relationship have if their loved ones oppose it?
正是如此 我意思是 长远来看 我们都是一样的
Exactly. I mean, look, in the long run, we are all the same.
无论你从哪里来
No matter where you come from!
即使你从格拉斯哥来 或者你来自拉各斯
Even if you come from Glasgow, or you come from Lagos.
又或者从普拉斯托或是斯特拉特福德
Or you come from Plaistow or you come from Stratford.
我们都是一样的
We're all the same!
所以 朋友们 我们应该做对的事 是吧
So come on, guys, we're going to do the right thing. Yeah?
现在 John 你愿意向Akie下聘吗
Now, John, do you propose the dowry to Akie?
是的 我想 - Akie 你接受这个请求吗
Aye, I do. - And Akie, do you accept the proposal?
我接受
I do.
我儿子是刚和一个黑人男人结婚了吗
Has my son just married a black man?
我是不是错过了什么
Did I miss something?
这里是Valentine
Valentine's in the house!
看看他们
Look at them!
噢 我的天呐
Oh, my goodness me!
独自抚养一个女儿真的太难了
It's hard to raise a daughter on your own.
噢 兄弟 你做得很好 做得很好
Oh, man, you've done a good job! A good job.
而且你看 Kevin他们家 不是什么坏人
And look. Kevin's family. They're not bad people.
除了他们一点节奏感都没有
Except for the fact that they have no rhythm!
一点都没 没有
Not one bit! No.
我去教教他 - 去教学一下 兄弟
Let me teach him. - Go train, my brother.
孩子们啊 你们看到一个好的DJ能带来多少欢乐了吗
My boys, you see the joy a good DJ brings?
要花很多年才能掌控自如
It takes years to master.
嘿
Hey...
我离开两分钟
I'll be two minutes.
叔叔 音乐怎么办
But uncle, the music!
你说过要花很多年才能学会 我还没准备好
You said it would take me years to learn. I'm not ready for this.
噢 你准备好了 好吧
Oh, you are ready, yeah?
*如果你会跌入*
*If you should fall*
*我的臂弯*
*Into my arms*
*之后如一朵娇花般颤抖*
*And tremble like a flower*
*跳起来吧*
*Let's dance...*
我们该怎么做 - 我们就这样离开吧 没人会注意到的
What do we do? - Let's just leave. No-one will notice!
我们能解决这个
We can fix this.
Adelaide 我一直很喜欢这名字你知道吗
Adelaide. I've always loved that name, you know.
谢谢
Thanks.
你看起来很热辣哦
You are looking very pepper.
那么
So...
你是干什么的
What do you do?
噢噢 抱歉抱歉
Oh. Oh. Sorry, sorry.
稍等一下
Wait a moment, yeah?
你的美貌都把我闪瞎了
Your beauty was blinding me there!
嘿 宝贝 宝贝 别走啊
Hey, baby. Baby, wait there.
你们还好吗 孩子们 玩得开心吗
You all right, boys? Having a good time?
你知道的 我从来没说过这话
You know, I never say this,
我从没说过 但我知道应该说
I never say it and I know I should.
我知道我应该说得更多 再多一点
I know I should say it much, much more.
但你知道吗
But you know something?
我为你自豪
You make me proud.
我为你自豪
You make me proud,
我很爱你 兄弟
you make me love you, man.
你是我的好孩子 我爱你
You're my boy. I love you.
你说什么 爸
What was that, Dad?
没什么 只是沉浸在音乐气氛里
Nothing. Just keeping in.
爸 我能买♥♥套休闲服吗
Dad? Can I get a shell-suit?
拜托了
Please!
不行
No.
"亲爱的妈妈"
"Dear Mama,"
"订婚派对进行得很顺利"
"the engagement party went smoothly"
"每个人都很开心"
"and everybody enjoyed themselves."
"随信附了一些照片"
"Enclosed are some photos."
"Valentine开始追求一位派对上遇见的年轻律师"
"Valentine has started courting a young lawyer he met at the party."
"他举止十分绅士"
"He is behaving in a very gentlemanly manner."
"Kobna也发掘出了他的音乐天赋"
"And Kobna has discovered he is musically gifted."
*拉 拉 拉斯普♥京♥*
*Ra, ra, Rasputin*
*俄♥罗♥斯♥女王的情人*
*Lover of the Russian queen...*
"我们都很享受他整天在那打碟"
"We all enjoy listening to him DJ all day..."
"晚上也不停"
"and all night."
"Kobna 把音乐关了 小子"
"Kobna, turn it down, boy!"