No. I want to know why he doesn't think I look like a criminal.
骑你的车 小子
On your bike, son.
让我们做好我们的工作
Let us do our job.
我能为这个道歉吗
Can I apologise for that?
过来
Come here!
所以 有怀疑擅自占地者 请向我报告
So, any suspicion of squatters, please report them to me.
议程上还有其他项目吗
Any other items on the agenda?
有的
Yes.
这里
Here.
你好
Hello.
我是Agnes Easmon女士 一位居民
I am Mrs Agnes Easmon, a resident.
最近这个住♥宅♥区里的一个人去世了
A man on this estate died recently
好几天都没人发现
and was not found for days.
为了阻止这样事件再次发生
To prevent this happening again,
我建议我们招募一群志愿者
I propose we recruit a group of volunteers
去拜访虚弱的 - 我要在这里打断你
to visit vulnerable... - I'm gonna have to stop you there.
两件事 第一
Two things. Number one,
你所说的是委员会需要做的事情
what you're describing is something that the council should be doing.
第二
And two,
这个项目不在议程上
the item is not on the agenda.
但我可以把它列入下个月的议事日程
But I can put it on next month's agenda.
Padgett先生 我不认为这件事可以等一个月
Mr Padgett, I don't think it can wait a month.
我所要求的只是我们中的一些人花时间和老人在一起
All I am asking is that a few of us spend time with our elders.
你知道 在塞拉利昂
You know, in Sierra Leone...
女士 我要再次打断你
Ma'am, I'm gonna have to stop you again.
你不是在塞拉利昂
You're not in Sierra Leone.
你在莱顿
You are in Leyton.
是的 莱顿
Yes. Leyton.
一个人死了还躺上好几天的地方
A place where a man can lie dead for days.
说完了吗
Finished?
没有
No!
我没有说完
I am not finished.
Padgett先生 我希望当你老了
Mr Padgett, I hope that when you are old,
你会被有尊严善良地对待
you are treated with respect and kindness
而不会任由你这样的人摆布
and not left to the mercy of someone like yourself!
现在 我说完了
Now I am finished.
傻♥逼♥
Twat!
你真是太棒了
You were bloody brilliant.
他是个邪恶 邪恶 邪恶的人
He's a wicked, wicked, wicked man.
他不在乎 没人在乎
He doesn't care. Nobody does.
明天就是Ernie的葬礼
And tomorrow is Ernie's funeral
我们还没找到一个认识他的人
and we still haven't found anyone who knows him.
我们可以去酒吧
We can go to the pub.
你是不是什么事都用喝醉来解决
Is getting drunk your answer for everything?
一般是的 但不 今晚不是
Usually, but no, not tonight.
我们可以去他通讯录上那个棕狮酒吧 记得吗
We can go to that Brown Lion in his address book. Remember?
值得一去
Worth a go.
如果我们去到那儿还是没人认识他 那怎么办
And when we get there and no-one knows him, then what?
那我们举杯敬Ernest Jenkins
Then we raise a glass to Ernest Jenkins.
然后喝到醉
And then we get drunk!
继续 小子 盯住他
Go on, son! Mark him.
爷们儿点 注意看
Man up! Look. Looking!
再试一次 进球
Another try. Goal!
就是这样 加油
That's it! Come on!
嘿 Bagpipe 你看到了吗
Hey, Bagpipe, did you see me?
动起来 动起来 - 干得好
Mover! Move it. - Lovely work.
你好 打扰一下
Hello? Excuse me!
打扰一下
Excuse me!
我叫Valentine 你好
Valentine. Hey, man.
踢得很好
Well played.
谢谢 你觉得怎么样
Thank you. So, what did you think?
我可以踢得更深入些 如果你喜欢的话
I can play deeper, if you like.
你多大了 Valentine
How old are you, Valentine?
24 呃 30
24. Er... 30.
呃 34 但是是年轻的34岁 对吧
Er, 34. But a young 34, yeah?
我曾为塞拉利昂效力
I played for Sierra Leone.
我并不怀疑
I don't doubt it,
但我们不和你这个年纪的选手签约
but we don't offer new contracts to players of your age.
大部分签约的都还是青少年
Most of these kids are still in their teens.
我知道 但我有经验啊
Yes, but I have the experience, eh?
抱歉 你确实很有实力
I'm sorry. I mean, you're pretty handy,
但机会已经离你而去了
but I think that ship has sailed.
怎么样 - 好消息
So? - Good news!
他们看中我了 - 万岁 棒极了
They want me! - Hooray! Terrific!
嗯 - 那他提到我了吗
OK. - So, did he mention me?
当然 我在争取
Of course! I'm working on it.
我们要去酒吧吗 - 去 走吧 哥们
Shall we go to the pub? - Yeah, come on, mate.
太棒了
That's great, mate!
你会成为下一个Luther Blissett的
You're gonna be the next Luther Blissett, mate!
*我仍站在铁轨边*
*I'm still standin' by the railroad track*
*等待货车归来*
*Waitin' for the freight train to come back*
*货车归来却从不停留*
*Freight train came back and never made no stop... *
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
我们在寻找认识Ernie Jenkins的人
We're looking for anyone who knows Ernie Jenkins.
不认识 抱歉
No. Sorry.
等等
Hang on!
你是说Tex吗
You mean Tex?
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
他和我们一起演奏了好几年洗衣板呢
He played washboard with us for years.
他妻子怎么样 这可怜的现在肯定很难过
How's his wife? Poor thing must be in bits.
我们在找人去参加他的葬礼
We are trying to find people to come to his funeral.
如果你们都能去那就太好了
It would be so great if you all could come.
我们当然能去 - 好极了
Course we can! - Oh, great!
首先我们知道了他的名字不是Tex
We know his name wasn't Tex, for starters.
天呐 他们可以按下按钮 然后一群人都消失了
Oh, my God. They can press the button and the whole lot disappeared!
不 这不是真的
Oh, no! This is not true!
一起来 姑娘们
Come on, girls!
抱歉来晚了
Sorry, we are late.
这是谁的葬礼
Whose funeral is this?
Ernie的 - Ernie吗
Ernie. - Ernie?
说实话 我跟Ernie不是很熟
If I'm honest, I didn't know Ernie very well.
我过去给他家送货
I used to make deliveries to his home.
然后我们会聊天 他会问起我儿子
And we would talk and he would ask about my son.
他去世之后
Since he died,
我了解到他热爱他的音乐
I have learned he loved his music.
我知道他爱他妻子Irene
And I know he loved his wife, Irene,
她一直和他在一起
who was always with him.
而现在 他去陪她了
And now, he is with her.
Ernie的离去教会我
Ernie's passing has taught me...
我们都需要多花一些时间和他人相处
..That we all need to spend a little more time with one another.
我们是一个社区
We are a community, hm?
我们是一个家庭
We are a family.
抱歉
Excuse me.
Trixie 别叫了
Trixie! Shut your mouth!
*晚安 Irene*
*Good night, Irene*
*我将会在梦中与你相见*
*I'll see you in my dreams*
*昨晚我躺下*
*Last night as I lay...*
我觉得你的
I thought your...
你的演讲很
Your speech was... uh...
我觉得你
I thought you were...
你是想说你为我骄傲吗 - 是 是的 我
Are you trying to say you're proud of me? - Yes. Yes, I...
*Irene 晚安 Irene*
*Irene, good night, Irene*
*Irene 晚安*
*Irene, good night...*
加班的事有信儿了吗 我现在有个警方小罚款要付
Any news on that overtime? Only now, I've got a small police fine to pay.
哦 他来了
Oh, here he is!
莱顿东方对西里尔·雷吉斯的答案
Leyton Orient's answer to Cyrille Regis!
你有和教练提我们吗
Did you speak to the coach about us?
当然 他们给了我一份合约 - 是吗 不错啊
Of course! They offered me a contract. - Yeah? Hey!
但是 我拒绝了 - 什么 你脑子坏掉了吗
But I, uh, turned them down. - What? Are you soft in the head?
莱顿东方虽然不是谢菲尔德星期三 但
I mean, Leyton Orient is no Sheffield Wednesday, but...
听着 你去给我拿杯喝的吧