我喜欢突出自己的眼眶
I like to focus on the crease of my eye here.
闪开点
Get out the way!
我的天
Oh, my God.
-你脸怎么了 -没怎么
- What happened to your face? - Nothing.
切肤之痛
第一季 第三集
讲真 我又不是雪莉·贝西
Seriously, though, like. I'm not Shirley Bassey.
-我才不用羽毛围巾 -只是个生日利物
- I don't need a feather boa. - It's just a birthday badge.
-花了我3.99呢 -谢了 你还想让我付你钱吗
- It cost me 3.99. - Thanks. You want the money for it, or something?
不是 我就是想让你生日过得开心
No, I just want you to enjoy your birthday.
这有错吗
What's wrong with that?
庆祝我们在这个鬼地方慢慢腐烂
Why should I celebrate that we're rotting in this shithole,
走向死亡吗
crawling towards death?
天啊 小莉 太阴暗了吧
Jesus, Lyd, that's bleak!
你这发型怎么回事 像萨鲁曼一样
What actually is this hair, though? You look like Saruman.
《指环王》中的人物 身披长发
-没有啊 我觉得挺好的 -才不是 还有你的脸
- No, I think it's really nice. - It's not. I mean, the cheeks.
-活像个变装皇后 -那又怎样 我化妆了
- Like full drag queen. - So what? I've got make-up on.
-你这么在意干嘛 -随你便吧
- Why do you care so much. - Whatever.
我今晚真的什么都不想干 真的
Seriously, I don't want to do anything tonight. Seriously.
看看啊 真是稀奇
Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in.
早啊
Sup?
-早 老师 -早
- All right, Miss? - All right?
那赶紧来吧 到我办公室
Well, move it, then. My office, now.
立刻
Pronto.
快点
Come on!
-一会儿见 -走吧 快点 快快
- See you later, then. - Let's go, chop chop, suey-suey.
-快快 -快快
- Suey-suey. - Suey-suey!
你这妆跟殡仪师学的吧
Ask the mortician for a makeover, did you?
-什么 -学生手册
- What? - School handbook.
兰弗里高中学生手册
第一天入学就发给你们了
Handed to every student on their first day.
所以别跟我玩"我从来没见过 老师"那一套
So don't play the "I ain't never seen that before, ref" card with me.
第十五条 禁止损毁校服
OK, section 15. No defacing of the uniform.
第十九条 女学生只能
Section 19. Female pupils are permitted to
化老师认定合适的淡妆
wear minimal make-up deemed acceptable by their teachers.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
-怎样 -你这妆我不认可
- What? - I don't deem.
老师 说真的 每个人都化妆
Miss, seriously, everyone wears make-up.
你为什么非和我过不去
What are you picking on me for?
因为你从我的留堂跑了
Because you ran out of my detention.
这下糟了 我生气了
Oh, no. You see, I got the hump.
问你个小问题
Here's a little question for you.
你想进监狱吗
Do you want to end up in prison?
因为你瞧 前方有薄冰
No, because the forecast is black ice,
而你正踩着滑不溜秋的雪板
and you are on a slippery slope in skis.
这比喻不错 我得留着用
That's actually quite a good one, and I will be using that again.
当然不是对你
Not on you, obvs.
出去吧
Get out.
把脸上的脂粉擦擦
Get a wet wipe on those chops.
-宝贝 我正找你呢 -你好啊
- Oh, hey, babe. I've been looking for you. - Hiya.
天 我真喜欢你的发型
Oh, my God. I love your hair.
我扎起来就行了
Oh, no, I'll just tie it up.
别呀 别扎
No, you can't. Seriously, don't.
真棒 我喜欢你这身
Yes. I love all this.
你来上英语课吗
Are you coming to English?
来了
Yeah.
大伙快看 《指环王》的萨鲁曼来了
Look, guys! The girl from The Ring just walked in.
天啊 贝丝 你头发在乱摇呢
Oh, my God, Beth. Your hair's hanging.
不好意思亲爱的 我说过今天要和贝丝一起坐
Sorry, babe. I said me and Beth would sit together today.
可我已经把东西拿出来了
But I've already unpacked my bag.
我能帮你挪走
I can help you move your stuff.
算了
It's OK.
我去去就回
I'll be back.
天啊 布洛克尔要整死我了
Oh, my God. Blocker just tore me a new arsehole.
她把学生手册摔在桌上
She slammed the handbook on the table
直接摔我面前了
right in front of me, slammed it...
-波比 -亲爱的
- Poppy. - Oh, hey, babe.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
我之前在和几个男孩聊天
Just so you know, I was chatting to some of the boys earlier,
-他们说了些你的闲话 -是吗
- and they were saying some stuff about you. - Oh, yeah?
对 说你给史密斯口♥交♥时总用牙蹭
Yeah, that you gave Princey Smith a toothy blowjob.
才不是这样
Well, that's not true, so...
-反正大家都这样说 -得了吧
- Yeah, well, that's what everyone is saying, so... - As if.
小波口♥活♥儿可好了 是吧宝贝
Pop gives a stunning blowjob, don't you, babe?
-你想得美 杰米 -凭良心说 我确实知道
- You wish you knew, Jamie. - Yeah, to be fair, I do, actually.
杰米·道尔顿 我告诉过你不许坐桌子上
Jamie Dalton. What have I said about rubbing your bum on desks?
-请回到座位上 -你这是干嘛
- Seat, please. - What was that?
考试前夜即将来临
Right, exam eve is upon us.
和平安夜一样 不过很无趣
Like Christmas Eve, only not fun.
-我对这次考试很有信心 老师 -是吗
- I've got a really good feeling about this one, Miss? - Yeah?
这次要正儿八经看书了吗 普里斯特
Going to actually read the book this time, is it, Priest?
是什么书来着
What book is it again?
好极了 是《简·爱》 蠢货
Fantastic. Jane Eyre! Twasack.
考试上午11点开始 迟到者不许入内
Right. It's 11am sharp. Latecomers won't be allowed in.
提醒一下 分数会计入
And lest we forget, it contributes to
你们的普通中等教育考试成绩
your overall GCSE grades,
所以 抓紧学习吧
so, you know, pull your fingers out.
你今晚想一起复习吗
Do you want to revise together tonight?
我可以去你家
I could come to yours.
贝丝
Beth!
我的钥匙呢
Where's my keys?
恐怕不行 我家在建暖房♥ 不好意思
I can't because we're having a conservatory built, sorry.
那你可以来我家 我妈会做饭
You could come to mine. My mum would cook.
-好啊 好主意 -好
- Yeah, OK, sounds good. -Yeah.
我最好刮一下腿毛
I'd better shave my legs.
期待你明天的精彩表现
I'm expecting big things from you tomorrow.
我会出色发挥的 老师
I aim to impress, Miss.
我完全不知道...
I have no idea what...
-哟 舔逼货 -别理他
- Hey, fanny licker. - Just ignore him.
舔逼货
Fanny licker!
-贝桑 -干嘛 普里斯特
- Bethan! - What, Priest?
让我看看我有刘海是什么样子
Let me see what I'd look like with a fringe.
-什么 -来啊
- What? - Come on.
-别动手动脚 -我怎么了
- Do you want to not touch her! - Touchy!
说实话 贝丝
Be honest, now, Beth.
-你是不是想上冰棍波啊 -闭嘴吧
- Have you got a clit boner for Popsicle? - Shut up.
把你的手拿开 你个棒槌丑逼
Get your hand off her, you ugly dumb fuck.
-你说什么 -我没说清吗
- What did you say? - Did I stutter?
你再说一遍
Say that again.
-不然怎样 -我会把你的乳♥头♥扯下来
- Or what? - I'll rip your tits off, all right?
波波 走吧
Pops, come on.
-是吗 -咱们走吧
- Oh, yeah? - Come on, let's just go.
-对 赶紧逃 -他不值得你这样
- Yeah, walk away. - He's not worth it.
-逃远点 -你个棒槌丑逼
- Yeah, keep walking. - You ugly dumb fuck!
给我过来 你们两个女同
Come here, you carpet munchers!
来啊 淫♥荡♥姬佬
Come here, you slutty dykes!
我不会放过你
I'm coming for you!
我的天
Oh, my gosh!
摸我的心跳
Feel my heart.
-这么快 -对啊 砰砰 砰砰...
- My God! - I know, it's like, boom-boom, boom-boom, boom-boom...
累死了
Oh, my gosh.
谢谢你维护我的名誉
Thanks for defending my honour.
我得保护我的姑娘
Got to protect my gal, you know.
我不允许他那样说你
Not having him talk to you like that.
怎么 你不会爱上我了吧
What, do you, like, love me or something?
贝丝
Beth?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
天啊 快跑 跑跑跑跑
Oh, my God, run! Run, run, run, run, run, run, run!
以为我瞎吗 你们根本就没躲
As if I wouldn't see you, you're not even hid!
没错 逃吧 小猪仔
Yeah, run, little piggies!
看 她回家了
See? She's home.