Calm down.
他妈的别拦着我
JUST FUCKING MOVE!
我妈妈 我妈妈在里面
It's my mum, it's my mum in there!
求你了 我只想看我妈一眼
Please, I just want to see my mum!
求你了
Please!
我想看看她 求你了
I want to see her, please!
我妈在哪
Where's my mum?
我妈在哪
Where's my mum?
接待处
给你的 亲爱的
There you go, love.
我代表医院向你道歉
On behalf of the hospital, I can only apologise.
我们在塔里克的口袋里找到了一张纸
We found a piece of paper in Tarrick's pocket
上面写着你的电♥话♥
with your number on.
我猜特瑞娜把它随手丢了
I'm guessing Trina left it lying around.
他捡到后 给你打了电♥话♥
And he's picked it up and called you.
-他伤到她了吗 -没有 只伤了他自己
- Did he hurt her? - Oh, no, just himself.
好
Ok.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, mum.
太对不起了
I'm so sorry.
怎么了
What for?
我不会丢下你
I won't leave you.
再也不会了 太对不起了 我保证
Not ever again, I'm so sorry. I promise.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
你是我女儿
You're my girl.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
我天 野餐毯
Oh, my God. Picnic blanket?
我可不想坐在土上 亲爱的
Yeah, I'm not sitting on the mud, babe.
有点奢侈 是不是
It's a bit posh, in't it?
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我 我以为还会有别人来
I just... I thought you'd have other people here.
我想出经过你奶奶的事后 你可能想喝一杯
I thought you might want to drink after everything with your nan.
的确
Yeah, I do.
那我接着说
So, I'll go on.
我这是怎么了
What is wrong with me?
-难以置信 -怎么了
- I can't believe this. - What?
洛兰·查普曼来了
Lorraine Chapman incoming.
-你邀请了她吗 -没有
- Did you invite her? - No.
洛兰
Lorraine...
你在干嘛啊 亲爱的
..What are you doing, babe?
你说了大家在公园碰面
You said everyone's meeting at the park.
我是和贝丝说的
Yeah, to Beth.
我们 我们要聊聊作业之类的事
We... We need to talk about homework and stuff.
我待会再给你打电♥话♥好吗
Can I give you a call later or something?
好的 没关系
Yeah. No. Okay. No worries.
那我们待会聊
But chat later?
再见
Bye.
-别看 走了 走了 -她走了吗
- Don't. She's gone, she's gone. - Is she gone?
不 我真是不知道该怎么办
Oh, no. I genuinely don't know what to do,
我真心觉得她在跟踪我
I literally think she's stalking me or something.
说真的 你检查你的内♥裤♥了吗
Seriously, have you checked your knickers?
我打赌 她会从晾衣绳上偷走后拿回家闻
I bet she's stealing them off your washing line to sniff at home.
别 千万别 这太恐怖了
No, don't, that's actually terrifying!
像这样
Like that!
我以前怎么不知道你这么有趣
How did I not know how funny you are?
没什么 只是我深藏不露
Nothing, just, you know, don't like to brag.
实际上 说到吹牛
Although, actually, talking about bragging...
这是我教母所写的书之一
It's one of the ones my godmother wrote.
-真了不起 -是啊
- Amazing! - Yeah.
安妮·福特莱特 这是你的教母
Annie Fortwright, is that your godmother?
嗯 她可厉害了
Yeah, she's wicked.
能借给我吗
Can I borrow it?
没问题
Yeah.
这不太舒服
That's uncomfortable.
你还好吗 嗯
Are you all right? Yeah!
贝丝 你是何方神圣
So, Beth, what's your deal?
又酷又风趣
This like cool, funny girl...
关于你我只知道这些
That's all I know about you, really.
-你喜欢什么 -就一般人喜欢的那些
- What are you into? - I don't know, just usual.
-钩针编织 -可不是嘛
- Crochet. - Oh, right! Yeah!
钩针编织 当然了
Crochet, yeah.
我其实可以给你织一副洛兰的像
I could actually crochet you a picture of Lorraine.
我天 了不得 听起来真是一点都不惊悚
Oh, my God, amazing. That sounds not at all creepy.
你可以把它挂在床头
Oh, you could put it up, like, above your bed,
向她倾诉你的所有烦恼
tell her all your problems.
我保证她很乐意听
I'm sure she'd like to listen.
贝丝 你把头发放下来过吗
Beth, do you ever wear your hair down?
我觉得你会看起来美极了
I think it would look lush.
为什么我不能聪明些 懂我意思吗
Why can't I be clever? Do you know what I mean?
爸 你在干嘛
Dad, what you doing?
贝丝来了
It's Beth!
这是我的宝贝女儿
This is my baby girl, this is.
-来一口吧 -不了谢谢
- Have a toke on that. - No, thanks.
她可聪明了 肯定能进大学
Clever, she is. Going to go to university.
我和他们说过你的诗了
I told them about your poem, I did.
去 把那本书给他们拿来 去
Go on, get that book for them, go on.
不 我要上♥床♥休息了
No, I'm going to go to bed.
你能小点声吗
Can you turn it down?
从我的房♥间滚出去
Get the fuck out of my room!
滚出去
Get out!
爸 爸 爸 有人在我房♥间里
DAD! DAD! DAD! There's someone in my room,
你能让所有人都出去吗 马上
can you get everyone out, now?!
怎么 给我滚 给 我 滚
What? Just get out. JUST GET OUT!
-听我说 -怎么
- Listen! - What?
我们在开派对呢
We're having a party.
我不管 他们在毁掉我们的东西 给我滚
I don't care! They're ruining our stuff! Just get out!
你在毁掉我们的东西 对吧
Are you ruining our stuff, huh?
只是东西而已 贝丝
It's just stuff, Beth!
我们可以买♥♥更多的东西
We'll buy more fucking stuff!
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
嗯 是我的生日派对
Yeah, it's my birthday party.
抱歉 我们有些吵
Sorry if we're being a bit loud.
波比 刚检查了 我的所有内♥裤♥都不见了
我们什么时候再碰面呢