There's a nice caravan park not far from here.
-我去给我们订一个晚上 -我不想去
- I'll go rent us one for the night, yeah. - I don't want to.
小特 我想对你好一些
Trin, I'm trying to be nice.
我想为你做点事
I'm trying to do something nice for you.
-我要回家了 我想见贝丝 -不行
- I'll go home now. I want to see Beth. - No, no.
你会伤着自己的
You're going to hurt yourself. Right.
我们出去住几天 只有我们俩 好吗
We're having a few nights away, me and you, all right?
下一次吧 迪尔 这次不行
Another time, Dil, not now.
我想去见贝丝 她在上学
I want to go and see Beth. She's at school.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
我说 你爱我吗
I said, do you love me?
-迪尔 不要这样 -要么现在跟我走
- Please, Dil. Not, not like this. - Come with me now...
要么一刀两断 明白吗 你想这样吗
..Or we're done, hear me? Is that what you want?
是的
Yeah, it is.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Yeah. Fucking shit.
我警告过你
I told you before.
你只有死了才能离开我
The only way you'll leave me is in a body bag,
-懂吗 -不懂
- do you understand? - No.
那让我给个连你这种疯婆子
Let me give you a very simple choice that maybe even
都听得懂的选择
a mad bitch like you can follow.
一 现在跟我走 我们好好度个假
One, come with me now, we'll have a nice holiday,
我们可以解决问题
we can sort this out, huh?
或二 我直接开车带我俩冲下悬崖
Or two, I'll drive us off this cliff.
看你了 选吧
Up to you. Choose.
给他们打过电♥话♥吗
Have you tried calling them?
-我们又不傻 对吧 -奶奶
- Well, we're not thick, are we? - Nan.
他们手♥机♥落在家里了
They left their phones at home.
我们知道他肯定干了什么
We know he's done something.
-我们不知道 -我知道
- We don't know. - I do.
他可能是汽车没油了
I reckon he's run out of petrol,
或忘了时间之类的
or he's lost track of time or something.
你们必须打给警♥察♥ 让他们把她带回来
You'll have to call the police and ask them to bring her in.
我刚告诉过她
Look, I just said this to her,
我们不能找警♥察♥
we don't need to involve the police,
只会徒增麻烦
it's just bringing trouble to our door.
对不起 特瑞娜是17区的病号♥
Sorry, Trina's on the Section 17,
一旦她走丢了 我必须打给警♥察♥
if she goes AWOL, I have to call the police.
没有其他选择
It's not a choice.
那就打吧
Ah, go on, then.
-跟我走吗 回答我 -拜托 迪尔 让我走吧
- Are you coming with me? Answer me! - Please, Dil! Let me out!
回答我 否则我就开下山崖 别以为我不敢
Answer me or I'll drive us straight off! Watch me!
-放开我 -坐好了
- Get off! - Sit down.
坐好
Sit down!
-明白吗 这是后果 -不要
- Do you see this? Consequences. - No!
-不要 -你言行的后果
- No! - Consequences for your actions!
这就是你想要的 是吗
This is what you want, yeah?
不要 迪尔 拜托了
No, Dil! Please!
-这是你逼我的 -不要 停下
- This is what you asked for! - No, wait! No!
你♥他♥妈♥打断了我的鼻子 操
You fucking broke my nose! Fuck! Fucking...!
你去哪
Where are you...?
我以为你要自杀
Thought you was going to top yourself!
我不会让你得逞的
I wouldn't give you the satisfaction.
天呐 贝丝 他们到底在哪
Oh, God, Beth. Where the hell are they?
奶奶
Nan.
没事 不会有事的
Oh, it's all right. It's going to be all right.
有什么消息吗
Any news?
警♥察♥刚打来
The police just called.
他们接到了一个叫特瑞娜的女人
They've picked up a woman giving Trina's name.
*你可以告诉身边的朋友*
*And you can tell your friends they're with you*
*他必须离开*
*He'll have to go.*
-报到 -好的
- Checking in. - OK.
-麻烦接通危机处理小组 -妈
- Can I get the crisis team, please? - Mum?
妈 妈
Mum? Mum?
-你还好吗 -再好不过了
- You OK? - Yeah, I'm fantastic! Yeah!
-他想开车带我俩冲下悬崖 -什么
- Just tried to drive us off a cliff. - What?
他想和我同归于尽
Just tried to kill us both, yeah.
他想同归于尽 但我让他知道他碰不了我
Tried to kill us both, but I made him think he can't touch me.
-他现在知道了 有天使守护我 -嗯
- He knows that now. I've got angels. - Yeah.
天使在照看我
Angels watching me.
没关系 我明天要和女王一起上电视呢
It's good. I'm on telly with the Queen tomorrow.
好吧
Ok.
明天我和女王一起上电视
Going to be on telly with the Queen tomorrow.
代我问好
Oh, send her my love.
我会的 蠢蛋
I will, you daft bastard.
你为什么不夸我
Why aren't you complimenting me?
你想让我说什么 小特
What do you want me to say, Trin?
非常感谢
Oh, thank you very much.
-非常感谢 -特瑞娜
- Thank you very much. - OK, Trina,
跟我们一起走吧
why don't you come with us?
你们知道我是谁吗 我这次想要个套间
Do you know who I am? I would like an en-suite this time.
我们会找找
We are going to look up...
没问题 给你套间 跟我来
Yes! All right. Come on, then.
走吧 特瑞娜
Let's go, Trina.
走吧 特瑞娜 走吧 特瑞娜
Let's go, Trina. Let's go, Trina.
特瑞娜·格温多夫回来了
I've got Trina Gwyndaff.
她本来都好些了
She was getting better.
她今天表现很好 奶奶
She was so good today, Nan.
你先回家吧
Go on, go home.
-不 我和你一起等 -不 你先走吧
- No, I'll wait with you. - No, go on.
回家吧 泡个澡 上♥床♥睡觉
Go home, run a bath, go to bed.
-她一定很害怕 -我知道
- She must have been so scared. - I know.
老天 我真恨他 我希望他死了
God. I hate him. I wish he was dead.
别这么说 他是你父亲
Don't say that, he's your father.
可他想开车带我妈冲出悬崖
Just tried to drive my mother off a cliff.
他肯定不会真的这么做
He wouldn't have gone through with it.
妈的
Fuck.
好吧
Right.
到家后发消息给我吧 奶奶
Just text when you get in, Nan.
真是时候
Great.
你敢再碰我妈一根毫毛
If you ever touch my mother again...
我就杀了你
..I'll kill you.
是吗
Yeah?
你想来试试
Do you want to try?
我保证 我会杀了你
I promise you, I will kill you.
好了
Ok.
天呐 我妈刚逼我和她一起看《都灵之马》
Oh, my God. My mother just made me watch Turin Horse with her.
你看过吗
Have you seen it?
-我们能碰面吗 -现在吗
- Can we meet? - Now?
嗯 在公园
Yeah, at the park.
好吧 行
Uh, all right, yeah.
-15分钟后在长椅那边 -好
- By the benches in 15? - Cool.
再见
Bye.
你干嘛去了 打了一炮吗
What have you been doing? Dogging?
你还好吗
You all right?
天呐 《都灵之马》 不是吧
Oh, my God. Seriously, The Turin Horse, right?
足足两个半小时
It's two and a half motherfucking hours,
还是黑白片 就像
and it's black and white, which is just like...
为什么 为什么会...
Why? Why is it...? Why?
你 你还好吗
Are yo...? Are you OK?
-我不知道 -出什么事了
- I don't know. - What's wrong?
波比
Poppy.
-我刚刚和杰米在一起 -怎么了
- I've just been with Jamie. - Yeah?
然后呢
And?
我不得不把早些时候的事告诉他
Well, I had to tell him about earlier.
他特别生气
He was really angry.
等等 你为什么非得告诉他
Wait, why did you have to tell him?
因为他约了我出去
Because he asked me out,
很正式的那种 我答应了
like officially, and I said yeah,
所以他应该知道
so he deserves to know.
-我以为你不喜欢他 -我当然喜欢他了
- I thought you didn't like him. - Of course I like him.
而且你冒犯了我 贝丝