..I was worried it might have upset you
所以你才没来
and maybe that's why you didn't come in.
没事 我为你高兴
It's cool. Yeah, I'm happy for you.
好吧
Ok.
痒不痒
Does that tickle?
杰米觉得这样不舒服
It's weird for Jamie.
挺好的 他人很好
It, it's fun, and he's sweet.
当然 女主席这事也让人激动 不过
All this head girl stuff's exciting, obviously, but...
我总感觉 有了你那些就不重要了
Kind of feel like now I got you, do I even need all that?
你懂我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
只要我们能天天在一起 我就很满足了
Like, if we just did this every day, I'd be happy.
昨晚你走以后 我就在想
And I was thinking last night after you left...
万一我们没一起玩会怎样
What if we hadn't started hanging out?
我没法想象没有你的人生 贝丝
I can't imagine my life without you, Beth.
-我们得... -是啊
- We should... - Yeah.
看到那个了吗 你知道那是什么吗
See that? Do you know what that's called?
-大黑背鸥 -看着和海鸥差不多
- A great black-backed gull. - Just looks like a seagull.
基本上一样
Yeah, it is, basically.
穿着燕尾服的海鸥
A seagull in a tux.
-风有点大 -不大 很清爽啊
- It's a bit windy. - Nah, it's fresh!
出来你开心吗
Are you glad to be out?
是啊 我也开心
Yeah, and me.
-不了 -喝一滴又没事
- No. - Drop won't hurt, will it?
我吃了药不能喝酒 迪尔
I'm not allowed with my pills, Dil.
-去吧 去买♥♥个冰淇淋 -这么冷还吃冰淇淋
- Go on, now, go get us an ice cream. - Ice cream? It's freezing.
-我想喝杯茶 -都行 跟我来
- Need a cup of tea. - Yeah, whatever. Come along.
-奶奶 -你在哪里
- Hi, Nan. - Where you to?
准备去朋友家 有事吗
Just getting to my friend's. Why?
我来你家想看看你 结果家里没人
Well, because I come here to see you, and there's nobody here.
他们一会儿就回去了 应该是去买♥♥咖喱了
Oh, they won't be long. I think they're just getting a curry.
邮递员一般什么时候来
What time does the postman come here?
不知道 中午吧 怎么了
I don't know, midday, why?
邮件还夹在门上呢
Because the post is still stuck in the door.
奶奶 我得挂了
Right, Nan, I've got to go.
一会儿打给你 爱你 拜
I'll speak to you later. Love you, bye.
-拜拜 -等一下
- Bye-bye. - Hang on a minute.
莉迪娅在家吗
Hey, is Lydia home?
他都45岁了
He's like 45.
管他呢
Yeah, but whatever, like,
-先忽略那部分 -你好啊
- let's just forget about that part. - Heya.
-你想干嘛 -你为什么缺考了
- What do you want? - Why did you miss the exam?
我只和朋友说这些
I only tell things like that to my friends.
她昨晚去见托尼·奇比了
She went to see Tony Chippy last night.
没什么大不了的
This isn't a big deal.
她记得的最后一件事是去店里见他
Last thing she remembers is going to see him in the shop.
声音小点
Ugh, hey, keep your voice down.
然后几小时后他把她丢在了村里
And then he dropped her off in the village a few hours later.
-发生了什么 -反正不是在画水彩画 对吧
- So what happened? - Well, we weren't doing watercolours, were we?
她不记得 但她内♥裤♥不见了
She doesn't remember, but she didn't have any knickers on.
什么
What?
他 他那么老
He... He's old as hell.
他和一个16岁的女生发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
What's he doing having sex with a 16-year-old?
那又怎样 反正你俩都是性冷淡
Whatever, just because you're both frigid.
-莉迪娅 把这个吃了吧 -我会吃的 行了吧
- Lydia, can you please just take this? - Yeah, I will, all right?
淡定
Just chill.
-不行 现在就吃 -行
- No, now. - All right!
别生这么大的气
Don't burst a blood vessel.
天呐 她刚在想什么 他就是个变♥态♥
Oh, my God. What was she thinking? Like, he's such a creep,
-讨人厌 -贝丝
- he's minging. - You know, Beth...
-什么 -我给你发了短♥信♥ 我
- What? - I texted you, I...
我叫你过来 但你不理我
I asked you to come, and you just ignored me.
我跟你说了 她需要有人陪
I told you she needed someone.
我知道 但那时我和奶奶在一起
I know, but I, I was with my gran.
你不是说你♥爸♥切了他的手吗
I thought you said your dad had cut his hand?
对 没错 但那之后我和奶奶在一起
Yeah, he did, but...after that I was with my gran.
你满口胡言 贝丝
You're just full of shit, Beth.
你留我一个人照顾她
You've just left me to look after her,
但我一个人搞不定
and I can't do it by myself.
-抱歉 -我不在乎你是否道歉
- I'm sorry. - I don't care if you're sorry
-因为太他妈的晚了 -你什么意思 特拉
- because it's too fucking late now. - What do you mean, Trav?
-特拉 就是 -我绝不会让你失望
- Trav, just... - I would never have let you down.
-特拉 -永远不会
- Trav! - Ever.
-你来了 -你好 怎么 他们还没回来吗
- Ah, there you are. - Hiya. What, are they still not back?
-没 我就一直傻傻地坐在这 -抱歉 奶奶
- No, I've been sat here like a spare dick. - Sorry, Nan.
-你按铃了吗 -按了 没人回应
- Um, have you rung them? - Yeah, there's no answer.
走 我们进屋 抱歉
Come on, let's go in. Sorry.
上了十个小时的班 我的腿快要了我的老命
Ten-hour shift, I done. My pins are bloody killing me.
-他没把药给她吃 -妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
- He hasn't given her her tablets. - Jeepers creepers.
他怎么这样
What's he like, man?
我来问问他们在不在咖喱店
Right, I'll see if they're at the curry house.
-如果他们在 给我买♥♥个巴吉[印度小吃] -好
- If they are, tell them to get me a bhaji. - All right.
你认识那个女人
You know that woman,
我不喜欢她女儿 但她今天来了
I hate her daughter, right, well, she turned up today,
抽到了三个房♥子 三个邦戈鼓
she called three houses, three bongos...!
你好 我想问问
Hiya, um, I was wondering,
迪尔温或特瑞娜有在你那买♥♥过东西吗
have you had an order placed for Dilwyn or Trina?
没什么事 谢谢
No worries. Thanks.
-他们不在那 -我们说的可是你♥爸♥
- They're not there. - Well, this is your father we're talking about.
-猜猜他会去哪 -是啊
- One guess where he'll be. - Yeah.
-注意 警♥察♥来了 -真没想到
- Watch out, it's the old bill. - Well, as I live and breathe.
我看到的不是幻觉吧
Is this a mirage I see before me?
行了 克利夫 好久不见
All right, Cliff, I haven't seen you
上次见时 你还在这酒吧里甩奶♥子♥呢
since you were stood on this bar jiggling your tits.
这些不是奶♥子♥ 是赘肉
Hey, these aren't tits, they're love handles.
行 随你怎么叫
All right, call them what you like.
这不会是小贝丝吧
Oh, this is never little Beth?
对 是我孙女
Yeah, that's my girl!
她马上要参加中考 要去大学了吧
Doing her GCSEs soon. You going to uni, aren't you?
对 我爸今天来了吗
Yeah, um, has my dad been in today?
没有 我的收入少了 伊莱恩
No. My takings are down. Elaine!
你没看到迪力·格温多夫吧
You haven't seen Dilly Gwyndaff, have you?
今天 没有 我们的收入少了
Today, no, our takings are down.
我刚就是这么说的
That's what I just said!
他会去其他地方喝酒吗 你知道吗
Well, um, does he drink anywhere else? Do you know?
不会 只有我们傻到让他进来喝酒
No, we're the only ones stupid enough to have him in.
上周 我抓到他在后面朝我的花坛撒尿
Last week, I caught him out the back pissing on my flower bed.
这个讨厌鬼 别人会以为是我没把他教育好
The little sod. Anyone would think I dragged him up.
奶奶 走吧
Nan, come on.
-回见 -回头见
- Laters. - Ta, now.
后头见
Ta!
-你们说什么 -什么
- What was that? - What?
我要报♥警♥
I'm going to call the police.
稍等 我们别太着急
Hang a bang, eh, let's not jump the gun.
奶奶 他是个累赘
Yeah, well, Nan, he's, he's a liability,
-我一点不信任他 -没错 但别报♥警♥
- I don't trust him at all. - Yeah, but don't call the police!
-他们会把他关起来 -是啊
- They'll lock him up! - Yeah, well,
-他活该 -别胡说了
- he deserves it. - Oh, come off it now.
-没胡说 -我们还不知道是什么状况
- No. - We don't know what's happened!
我知道 我
I do, I...
很漂亮 迪尔 我喜欢大海
Ah. This is nice, Dil. Hm. I like the sea.
-不用 谢谢 -怎么了
- No, thanks. - What's the matter?
吃药期间我不能喝酒
I'm not allowed on my pills.
别吃药了 药让你变傻
Well, chuck your pills, then, they're monging you out.
相信我 我认为你只需要度假
Trust me, I think you just need a holiday.
就你和我出去一会 你为什么这么害怕
Just you and me for a bit, eh? What are you so scared about?
-贝丝怎么办 -我妈会照顾她
- What about Beth? - My mother can watch her.
快 特瑞娜 喝啊
Oh, come on, Trin. Have a drink,
别让我一个人喝闷酒啊
don't leave me drinking on my own.
快
Come on.
就是这样 真乖 味道不错吧
There we go. Good girl. Nice, isn't it?
不远处有一个不错的房♥车公园