- Yeah, ok, ok! - I bet you blew their socks off.
好了 我要挂了
Right, I've got to go, though.
-好 有消息通知我 -好 我现在要走了
- OK. Keep me in the loop! - Yeah, I'm going to go now.
-行 -好 我稍后和你聊
- All right... - Right, I'll speak to you later.
-好 -爱你
- Ok, ok, ok. - Love you!
-我也爱你 -爱你更多
- Love you too. - Love you more.
-再见 再见 -再见
- Bye! Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
-我知道 她是个婊♥子♥ -不用急
- I know. She is such a bitch. - In your own time!
我们为什么站在一个破房♥子外面
Why are we at a scabby house?
别紧张 但是
Yeah, don't freak out, right, but...
托尼·奇比住在这
..Tony Chippy lives here.
你干什么 搞什么
What you doing? What the fuck?
我不会让他逃脱惩罚的
Yeah, well, he's not going to get away with it.
不 贝丝 别管了
No, Beth, just leave it.
-不重要了 -很重要 莉迪娅
- It doesn't matter. - It does matter, Lydia.
-贝丝 我发誓 -说真的 没人伤害你还脱罪
- Beth, I swear... - Seriously, no-one hurts you and gets away with it.
别管了
Just leave it!
我发誓 那我走了
I swe... I'm leaving, then.
-你不能走 不能 -我走了
- You're not. No... - I'm leaving.
-等等 -特拉 我不想去
- Wait... - Trav, I don't want to.
不 不用你去
No, you're not doing it.
-你不用去 -不
- You don't have to. - No...
没关系 这改变不了
It's ok. It doesn't change anything.
这会改变一切
It does change everything.
贝丝 别敲了
Beth, stop it!
不 我不想
No, I don't want to...
什么事
What?
你是托尼·奇比的老婆吗
Are you Tony Chippy's wife?
谁找我
Who wants to know?
我 很明显
Me. Obviously.
我可能是 那又怎样
I might be, yeah. And what?
-有件事你需要知道 -说吧
- Well, you need to know something. - Spit it out.
给你三分钟
I've got three minutes
在这玩意把我的头皮烧透之前
before this starts burning into all of my scalp.
他出轨了
He cheated on you.
你说什么
What'd you say?
没错 是我16岁的朋友 比他小一半
Yeah. My friend, she's 16, half his age.
你可真屌♥ 跑到我家门口来
You've got some big fucking clit, turning up on my doorstep.
嗯 这是实话 所以
Yeah, well, it's true, so.
托尼·奇比
Tony Chippy!
-怎么了 -马上给我过来
- What? - Get here now!
说吧 大嘴巴
Well, come on, then, mouth.
你觉得你挺勇敢的
Thinks you're brave?
直接对着他说
Say it to his face.
-这是怎么了 -你应该为自己感到羞耻
- What's all this? - You should be ashamed of yourself!
他们在这干什么
What they doing here?
我怎么知道 是些傻♥逼♥蠢孩子
I don't know, do I? Stupid fucking kids.
如果我们是孩子 你为什么把她睡了
Well, if we're kids then why d'you have sex with her?
是啊 托尼
Yeah, Tony.
奇比 你最好现在直视我的眼睛
Chips, you best looks me in the eye right now
告诉我他们说的不是真的
and tell me they're lying,
不然我他妈就剁了你的屌♥
or I'm going to fucking nut you.
香蒂 拜托 他们只是些小混♥蛋♥
Shandy, man, they're just little fucking shits!
-你说谎 -你们最好夹起尾巴快逃
- Oh, you're a liar! - You best run now,
不然我就抽你们 你们三个小混♥蛋♥
before I belt you, all three of you little fuckers!
行 来啊 爱恐吓我们就接着来
Yeah, go on, threaten us all you want,
可你睡了一个醉到不能自理的16岁女孩子
but you had sex with a 16-year-old who was too drunk to consent.
-她在说些什么 -知道吗 托尼
- What's she on about? - Do you know what, Tony?
就算你着了火我都不想冲你撒尿
I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
万人骑的婊♥子♥
Fucking trollop!
别理他们 小香
Fucking ignore 'em, Shan,
他们是些给我找麻烦的小兔崽子
they're little fucking slags trying to wreck my life!
真够扯的 香蒂 翻翻他的车吧
That's fucking rich! Shandy, check his car!
我的内♥裤♥肯定在哪个角落里
My knickers are in there somewhere.
你这个倒血霉的小混♥蛋♥
You little rotten, horrible bastard!
天呐 快跑
Oh, my God! Run!
别做手脚 一人一票
No hanky-panky, one vote only.
-你要投给我吗 -那不就泄密了吗
- You going to vote for me? - That'd be telling, wouldn't it?
拜托 起码告诉我们谁优势大
Come on, at least tell us who's winning.
好吧 这么说吧
All right, put it this way,
局势比修女的穴还紧呢
it's tighter than a nun's clam.
真棒
Brilliant.
真恶心
Disgusting!
选票箱已清
The ballot box has been emptied.
女主席
贝桑·格温多夫
投票数已统计完毕
The votes have been counted.
今天我聚集大家 因为我们认为
And I gathered you all here today because we think
现在是我们该宣布赢家的时候了
it's high time that we announced the winners.
现在 不再卖♥♥关子了 你们的学生会副女主席
Now, without further ado, your deputy head girl...
稍作停顿设置悬念
Slight pause for suspense.
是波比·克鲁克申克
..is Poppy Cruickshank.
太意外了
That is shocking!
惊到我了
I'm shocked, man!
操
F-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u...!
恭喜你 波比
Congratulations, Poppy.
她难过到家了
She's gutted!
现在 我无比荣幸
And now it gives me great pleasure
宣布兰弗里高中的新任学生会女主席
to reveal Llanfair High School's newly appointed head girl.
不 其实 不
No, actually, no.
我不得不提 这是份沉甸甸的责任
It's worth mentioning that this is a huge responsibility.
可我觉得这副肩膀扛得起它 有着勤奋的
But I think these shoulders will carry with the diligent...
别叽叽歪歪的了
Oh, come on!
是贝桑·格温多夫
It's Bethan Gwyndaf.
-太酷了 -我知道 我知道
- That's cool! - I know, I know!
简直难以置信
I can't believe it!
宝贝 恭喜你 真是巨大的成功
Babe, congrats! Such a big achievement for you.
你想怎么庆祝啊
How are you going to celebrate?
和我妈一起去吃克什米尔餐
Going to go for a Kashmiri with my mam.
-真好 -是啊
- Nice. - Yeah.
-你也不错 选上了副♥主♥席♥ -谢了
- Well, yeah, well done, you, for getting deputy. - Thanks.
实际上已经很不错了
Actually worked out really well
因为爱丁堡公爵奖那些事已经让我够忙的了
because I'm so busy with Duke of Edinburgh and everything.
不过两面三刀是个很有趣的说法
Two-faced was an interesting comment, though.
真棒 抱一个
Well done. Give me a hug.
好 我们再联♥系♥
Right. Catch you later.
我说过了 我还要再说一遍
Said it before and I'll say it again,
她是个贱♥人♥
she's a CUNT!
她得
She'll have to...
-而你是女主席 -女主席啊 小贱♥人♥
- You are head girl! - Head girl, bitch!
我是女主席
I'm head girl!
-天呐 -你真酷
- Oh, my God! - You're very cool.
-天呐 这太厉害了 -你就像
- Oh, my God! Oh, my God! It's amazing! - You're, like...
那你就真的是
So you're literally...
*不要这样离我而去*
*Don't leave me this way*
*我无法活 我无法活*
*I can't survive I can't stay alive*
*失去了你的爱*
*Without your love...*
你还好吗 亲爱的
You all right, love?
她真喜欢聚光灯 是吧
She likes the limelight, don't she?
她不肯把话筒让给其他人
She won't let any of the others have a go.
-抱歉 -没事的 她挺高兴的
- Sorry. - Nah, it's all right, she's having fun.
到这来
Oh, come here.
有根睫毛
Eyelash.
-来杯果汁吗 -好
- Squash? - Yeah.
请享用
Enjoy.
*你是否不曾看见 它正燃烧失控*
*So can't you see it's burning out of control?*
*我想我需要治疗*
*I think I'm going to need some therapy*
*宝贝我希望你拿到博士学位*
*Oh, babe I hope you got a PhD...*
-妈 坐下 -过来宝贝
- Mum, sit down. - Come on, love.
妈 别这样
Mum, stop!
-来和我一起跳舞 -妈 我不想
- Come and dance with me! - Mum, I don't want to.
别 妈 别这样