海鸥飞来 栖息于此
A seagull flew in and landed,
羽翼闪烁 金色光芒
gold shimmer on her wings.
我心之鸟 自♥由♥翱翔
Bird in me roaming freely.
这是爱情
This is love.
继而海鸥 飞向远方
Then seagull flies away,
踪迹难寻
gone for every day.
这是爱情
This is love.
所以她爱上了一只海鸥吗
So, is she in love with a seagull?
显然这是个比喻
Well, it's a metaphor, obviously.
好吧
Right.
你曾爱上过什么人吗
Have you been in love before?
不知道
I don't know.
坦诚点吧
Just be honest.
写点实在的 充满激♥情♥的
Give us something real, bit of grit.
-哪 哪一部分 -这样吧
- What...what part...? - Right,
我的汤快凉了
I've got a bowl of soup in there forming a skin.
一会儿再说
See you in a bit.
她怎么说
What did she say, then?
告诉我吧
Come on, tell me.
她很喜欢
She loved it.
-真的吗 -是的
- Did she actually? - Yeah.
撒个小谎不会伤害任何人 对吧
Well, a little bending of the truth never hurt anyone, did it?
怎么了
What?
切肤之痛
第一季 第一集
-别这么扯我 你个混♥蛋♥ -赶快起来
- Don't pull me like that, you dick. - Well, get up, then!
还没准备好呢
Wasn't ready.
-按照我说的做 -别打她
- Right. This is what you've got to do. - Don't hit her.
赤脚站在草地上
OK, so you've got your bare feet on the grass
然后你只需要
and then you've got to just
让负面情绪下沉进入土地
let the negative charges run down into the earth.
-特拉夫 -怎么了
- Trav? - Yeah.
-我不会签你的请♥愿♥书 -为什么
- I'm not signing your petition. - Why?
因为你写的都是废话
Because it's made up shit!
不是啊 科学家们已经做了研究
It's not! Scientists have done studies.
这些橡胶鞋正让我们得病
We're making ourselves sick with these rubber soles,
使人类从地球上消失
separating us from the earth!
我签了 但你欠我个人情
I signed it, but you owe me
因为布洛克尔老师抓到了我玩手♥机♥
because Mrs Blocker caught me with my phone out.
"手♥机♥是不是比我有意思"
"Is that phone more interesting than me?"
你知道她那个表情
You know the face she does.
-"手♥机♥是不是比我有意思" -太像了
- "Is that phone more interesting than me?" - This is so good.
"如果是的 就滚出去" 我数三下
"Cos if it is, by all means, get out." One!
你见过她背
Have you seen it when she
-束口袋吗 -天 我见过
- wears the drawstring bag? - Oh, my God, yes.
看起来像 像一只苍蝇趴在大象背上
It looks like, like, a fly on an elephant's back.
-你这混♥蛋♥ -真恶心 都从你鼻子里喷出来了
- You're such a dick. - Ew! It went out your nostrils and all.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
我的天
Oh, my God.
波比怎么和洛兰·查普曼在一起
What's Poppy doing with Lorraine Chapman?
我告诉你怎么回事 波比是个贱♥人♥
I'll tell you this for nothing, Poppy is a CUNT!
小声点
Shut up.
洛兰上报纸了
Right, Lorraine was in the newspaper,
所以波比想和她做朋友
and now Poppy wants to be her friend.
-的确 -意图太明显了
- Yeah. - So, she's transparent.
洛兰·查普曼曾经用一根冻香肠自♥慰♥
Lorraine Chapman had sex with a frozen sausage.
我记得她两年前就在学高考化学了
I thought she was taking chemistry A-level two years early.
那又怎样 她还是用香肠自爽
So? She's still fuck a sausage.
你还没听最精彩的呢
You haven't heard the best bit.
香肠断在了她逼里
Apparently, it snapped inside her.
-刺♥激♥吧 -别说了
- I know. - Spare me.
那香肠到底有多长啊
How fucking long was the sausage?
别说了 再说就无聊了
Right, fuck this, this is boring now.
-尝尝这个 -又来了
- Right, bitches, take it. - Oh, not again.
-这里面是什么 -莉兹
- What's in this? - Lyds,
你为什么总得寸进尺
why do you have to take it that one step further?
阿普唑仑是一种镇静剂
Alprazolam is a form of benzodiazepine.
你想知道什么 配料表
What do you want, a fucking ingredients list?
-快吃了 -好吧
- Come on. - OK.
另一边见
See you on the other side.
-就是这个感觉 -太爽了
- Right then, boys. - Yeah!
-糟了 -我的天
- Oh, no. - My God.
我喜欢只有我们三个的时候
I just like it when it's just the three of us.
是啊
Yeah.
我爸妈在意大利有一栋房♥子
In the summer, my parents
夏天时我们该去看看
have got a house in Italy, we should go.
畅想一下 那真是太棒了
Imagine. That would be amazing.
我可以晒黑一点
Yeah, I could get a tan.
走这边 走这边
Oh, oh, there we go. There it goes.
-我要走了 你能送她回家吗 -没问题
- I'm going to go. Will you get her home? - OK, yeah.
-拜托了 -再见
- Please! - Ta-ra.
再见 爱你们 再见 莉迪娅
Bye, love you. Bye, Lydia.
莉迪娅
Lydia!
傻子才嗑药
Drugs are for mugs.
一些老顽固这么说
Some crusty old dick said that.
但我也比较赞同
But I'm inclined to agree.
操了
Fuck's sake.
我妈刚才要闻我的口气
闻吧 我清新着呢
爸
Dad?
-爸 -怎么了
- Dad! - What are you doing?
是妈妈 她在马路上
It's Mum! She is out in the road.
别管那个疯婆子
Leave the mad bitch out there.
妈 回屋子里去 快回去
Mum, come in the house. Come on.
你看看邻居们
Look at the neighbours.
妈 你会冻坏的
Mum, you're freezing.
快回来喝杯茶吧 快点 快点
Just come in and have a cup of tea. Come on, come on.
妈妈
Mum. Mum!
-走 -你必须去见戴叔叔
- Come on. - You've got to go and see your uncle Dai.
他什么都清楚
He knows all about it.
拜托穿上衣服吧
Please, will you just put this on?
你♥爸♥爸的兄弟戴 他知道了
Your father's brother Dai, he knows. He knows.
禁止球类游戏
*你这样对我 感觉如何*
*How does it feel to treat me like you do?*
*当你的手触碰我...*
*When you lay your hands upon me...*
闭嘴行不行
Hey! Shut up, will you!
抱歉
Sorry, love.
下来和我们一起啊
Come down and join us, why don't you?
-你吵醒别人了 -你是来给我送派的吗
- You're waking people up. - You want to deliver my pies or what?
我可以帮你送派
I can deliver your pies.
-不用客气 -傻♥逼♥
- Not bother. - Twats!
妈妈 求你了
Please, Mum!
求你了 跟我走行不行
Please, Mum. Please, will you just come with me?
你为什么这么害怕
Why do you look so scared?
我是世上最强大的女人
I'm the strongest woman in the world.
我在这儿呢
I've got you really tight, all right?
来
Come on.
你会没事的 好吗
You're going to be fine, yeah?
玛丽·休斯精神病院
入口处
来 这样才对
Come on, come on. Right.
我们坐在房♥间里就行 好不好
We're just going to sit in this room, all right?
好了 到这儿来
OK, come on. Come on over here.
放松一下你的腿 瞧
You can rest your legs, look.
就是这样 把睡衣拉下来 对
There you go. Pull your nightie down. There you go.
抱歉 打扰一下 现在有值班医生吗
Excuse me, sorry to bother you, erm, is there a doctor on duty?
-我妈妈状况不太好 -我去叫高级护士
- My mum's not very well. - I'll get the senior nurse.
杰克
Jack!
你好
Hiya, love.
我是迪格比护士 这位是
I'm Nurse Digby. Who's this?
你妈妈吗
Mum, is it?
对 这是我妈妈
Yeah, it's my mum.
她在这儿看过病 她有躁郁症
She's been here before. She's got bipolar.
明白了 你是一个人陪她来的