Beth, your minge is leaking.
-你可以去换衣服了 -普里斯特 别闹了
- All right. You can go and get changed. - Priest, stop it!
老师 你得把那玩意洗洗
Miss, you've got to sort that.
-我可不会碰那绳子 -别闹了
- I'm not touching that rope. - All right.
我啥都不会碰
I ain't touching nothing.
我的天 真恶心
Oh, my God. Disgusting.
-你还好吗 -真恶心
- Are you OK? - Disgusting.
我都能闻到那味了
Urgh, I can smell it as well.
-你闭嘴吧 普里斯特 -贝丝 这简直丢人透了
- Shut up, Priest. - Beth, man. That's embarrassing!
我的天 她下午还有课
Oh, my God. She's got afternoon school as well.
贝丝 明天谁都不会记得这事了
Beth, no-one's going to remember tomorrow.
普里斯特今天一天都叫我做卫生精
Priest has been calling me Jam Rag Knickers all day.
你怎么想的 上体育课必须得换个新棉条啊
What were you thinking? It's PE 101 always a fresh tampon.
可谢谢你广而告之了
Yeah, thanks for making sure everyone noticed, by the way.
宝贝们 你们知道布劳赫有个震动棒吗
Babes, do you reckon Blocher has a vibrator?
那必须的 她肯定已经铁杵震成针了
Yeah, sure. I bet she's worn it down to a nub.
我不想回家
Don't want to go home,
我妈又要给我来场无聊到爆衣的的嗑药说教
my mother's going to bore my tits off with a drugs lecture.
-爆什么衣 -你又懂什么
- What tits? - What would you know about tits?
我到你家去好吗
Can I come to yours?
-不行 我爸今晚在 -酷 多谢你没帮忙了
- Can't, dad's tonight. - Cool, thanks for nothing.
贝丝 陪陪我 一小时就行
Beth, hook me up, just for an hour?
我倒是想
I wish.
可我一进家门就得去我妈的书房♥
I've been summoned to my mother's study when I get in.
他妈的
Fuck it!
我们私奔得了
Let's just run away.
你天天都这么说 宝贝
You say that every day, babe.
我们一路搭顺风车 不管去哪里
We could just hitchhike, wherever,
说真的 我不在乎
seriously, I don't care.
我们可以去贝丝说过的意大利的那个地方
Yeah, we'll go to the place in Italy that Beth said.
不胜荣幸 可眼下我妈想要迷迭香 傻♥逼♥
Yeah, gladly! But for now my mother wants rosemary, dickhead.
-过会给你发消息 -我估计已经死挺了
- Message you in a bit? - I'll probably be dead.
爱你哦
Love you!
-我们这么做吧 -我想来个甜甜圈
- Let's do it. - I want a doughnut.
-是的 我想要个甜甜圈 -那来两个
- Yes, I want a doughnut. - Make it two.
-你真的想要一个甜甜圈吗 -是的
- Are you actually going to get a doughnut? - Yes.
我需要一个 而且我不想为它感到内疚
I need one... And don't want to feel guilty about it.
学生禁止入内
-她在干嘛 -你又在干嘛
- What is she doing? - What are you doing?
买♥♥菜 你在干嘛 给自己站街吗
Buying veg. What are you doing, prostituting yourself?
随你怎么说
Whatever.
-学生禁止入内 -你凭什么觉得我是个学生
- No school kids. - What makes you think I'm a school kid?
你觉得自己瞒得过我 是吧
Oh, regular Ken Dodd, is it?
英国喜剧演员 歌♥手 以现场脱口秀表演而闻名
你想要两个
And you want two.
出去
Out!
抱歉 求你了 我能给我妈买♥♥点迷迭香吗
Sorry, please can I just get some rosemary for my mam?
我可以不带包进去
I'll leave my bag.
动作快点
Make it quick.
谢了
Thanks.
把包放下
Bag!
抱歉 还得买♥♥些别的
Sorry, just a few other bits.
-荔枝 -我知道
- Lychees. - Yeah, I know.
你真的知道吗 那你瞪着铜铃大眼干嘛
Oh, you know, do you? Why's your gob catching flies, then?
我就长这样
That's just my face.
我妈给了我张单子 她想要迷迭香和荔枝
My mother sent me a list, she wants rosemary and lychees.
你这个说谎精
You're a liar,
和其他进我店里
like every other teen turd
想要从我这抢走东西的小瘪三一样
who comes in here trying to rob off me.
你凭什么管我叫小瘪三
What are you calling me a teen turd for?
想尝尝这个吗 小瘪三
Want to taste this, turd breath?
别挑拣我的东西了
Quit fingering my goods,
不然我就把你戳到警♥察♥那去
or I'll be fingering you to the police?
是吗
Oh yeah?
你怎么不戳[自♥慰♥]自己
Why don't you go and finger yourself?
狗♥日♥的♥ 我这就把你踢出去
You rotten... Before I knock you out!
那你尝尝这个吧 傻♥逼♥老处♥女♥
Suck on them, you stupid old bat.
其实她说得没错
She's right, though.
我从八岁起就开始撒谎了
I've been telling lies since I was eight years old.
杰玛·琼斯到我家来
Gemma Jones came round my house
看到了我爸那一整柜子的色情杂♥志♥
and saw my dad had a wardrobe full of porno mags.
她嘲笑了我 还告诉了小学里的每一个人
She laughed at me and then told everyone at primary school.
我就说是她在撒谎 是她爸爸有色情杂♥志♥
I said she was lying and it was her dad who had the pornos
大家都信了我
and everyone believed me.
其实我有点内疚 因为她爸爸人挺好的
I did feel bad, though, because her dad is quite nice,
而我爸爸是个失心疯的混♥蛋♥
whereas my dad is the maddest bastard you will ever meet.
怎么了
Yeah?
你妈呢
Where's your mother?
在医院
Hospital.
我想杀了他
I want to kill him.
地狱天使
卡迪夫
每天早上 他都把鼻涕咳在水池里
Every morning, he coughs his snot in the sink,
我就想从背后捅他
and I want to stab him in the back,
直接拿刀 把他砍了
just take a knife and hack at him.
你不该那么做
You shouldn't have done that.
她状态不好
She wasn't very well.
去买♥♥点薯条吧
Get some chips.
抱歉打扰了 我来看看特瑞娜·格温多夫
Hiya, hiya, sorry. I'm here to see Trina Gwyndaf.
-把东西存在储物柜里好吗 -好的
- Would you like to put your stuff in the locker? - Yeah, yeah.
-你好吗 妈妈 -我很好 亲爱的
- All right, mom? - All right, love.
谢谢你来看我
Thanks for coming in.
-那肯定啦 -到这来
- Of course. - Come here.
你得洗洗它 都沾上鸡蛋了
You need to wash that, you've got egg on it, or something.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
外婆明天会来
Nana's going to come in tomorrow.
她一直住在房♥车里
She's been down the caravan.
那真好 天气正合适
That's nice. Nice weather for it.
-你今天感觉还好吗 -不太好 贝丝
- You been all right today? - No, not really, Beth.
强制隔离 就这样
Sectioned now. That's it.
封闭病房♥
Locked ward.
嗯
Yeah.
你都对我做了些什么
What have you done to me?
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, mom.
我给你带了些汽水 真的
I got you some pop, I did.
傻婊♥子♥
Stupid bitch!
瞧瞧你都干了什么
See what you've done?
你把我送到了风暴中心
You've delivered me in the eye of the storm here.
这里到处都是摄像头
There's cameras everywhere!
监视着我
Watching me.
一举一动都被报告
Everything gets reported back.
-他们甚至都不是护士 -他们是的
- They're not even nurses. - Yes, they are.
一部分是 并不全是
Some of them are, not all of them.
我被困住了
Been sucked in!
特瑞娜 怎么了
Trina. What's the matter?
出来吧 贝桑
OK, come out, Bethan.
别碰我女儿 贝丝 到我身后来 快
Don't touch my daughter! Beth! Behind me, now!
没人要伤害她
No-one's going to hurt her.
把椅子放下 特瑞娜
Put the chair down, Trina.
我们不会伤害她...
We're not going to hurt her...
敢碰我女儿 我就弄死你
Touch my daughter and I'll kill you!
你出去好吗 到外面去 出去
Will you come out? Step outside! Step outside!
-坐下 -来人啊 救命啊
- Sit! - Help me, someone!
-好了 -不
- OK. - No!
我们可以帮助你 特瑞娜
We can help you, Trina.
-别... 别伤害我... -我们不会的
- Don't... Don't hurt me. Don't hurt me... - We won't.
贝丝
Beth!
随着夜晚的到来 风速会加强...
Strengthening as we go through the night, gale force gusts...
明后天将会有大雨 大风今夜将离开苏格兰
There will be further heavy rain, it will move out of Scotland
并进入英格兰北部和威尔士
and push into the north of England and Wales overnight tonight.
东南部相对缓和 没有那么冷
A little bit quieter in the south-east, and not quite as cold,
但从明早开始
but we start off tomorrow morning
也会下雨