OK. You on your own?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
过来与我共舞 宝贝
Come and dance with me, baby.
-妈妈 停一会儿 -你叫什么 亲爱的
- Mum, hang on a minute. - What's your name, love?
特瑞娜·格温多夫 世界女王
Trina Gwyndaf, queen of the fucking world.
好吧 请叫一下危机处理小组
OK. Crisis team, please.
坐下来好不好
Why don't you take a seat here?
好吧
Ok.
我去外婆家了 冰箱里有吃的 爱你的妈妈
绝对刺♥激♥ 我感觉我的大脑...
Absolutely hanging. I feel like my brain...
喂 清新口气 转过来 别瞎写了
Oh, fresh breath, turn round, stop scribbling.
-有事和你说 -什么
- I've got something to tell you. - What?
我有大♥麻♥烦了
I'm in so much shit.
-我妈给学校打电♥话♥了 -见鬼
- My mother phoned the school. - Fuck.
她打我们小报告了吗
Did she report us?
是啊 你只关心你自己
Oh, yeah, save your own skin.
不 你知道我不是那个意思
Not like that. You know what I mean.
她只说了我
No, just me.
她到底怎么知道的
How does she even know?
显然她在数
She's been counting them, apparently.
你倒是自己活啊 贱♥人♥
It's like, get a life, bitch.
还说呢 我早上起来就收到这个
You're telling me, I got up this morning to this.
-真是糟心 -让我看看
- Really some shit. - Let me see, let me see.
"等我下班回来咱们谈谈 妈妈"
I want to see you when I get back from work, Mum.
天啊 她又要做什么
God. What's she going to do?
苍天 我就知道会发生这种事情
Jesus, I knew something like this would happen.
亲爱的 别担心 没事的 好吗
Babe, don't worry, it'll be fine, OK?
-相信我 -大家动作快
- Trust me. - Right, a bit of hush, please?
首先 温馨提示
First things first, gentle reminder,
明天12点之前上交你们的诗歌♥
you need to have your poems in by 12 tomorrow.
我不想被刊登在诗集 老师
I don't want to be in the anthology, Miss.
没关系 普里斯特 我也不觉得你能被选上
Well, that's good, Priest, because I highly doubt you will be.
天啊 你怀孕了吗
Oh, my God...are you pregnant?
坐下 普里斯特
In your chair, Priest.
好呗 不用吼我
All right, don't shout.
你们每个人都得交一份 别找借口
It's compulsory that you all turn one in, so, no excuses.
如果你说狗吃了作业
If you tell me your dog ate it,
你最好把狗屎样本带来证明
you best bring the dog's stool sample to prove it.
好吧 老师 如果我们有人入选了 有奖金吗
Yeah, but Miss, if one of us wins, do we actually get paid?
还是说这只是奴隶劳动
Or is this just slave labour?
你的诗能被印刷在诗集中
The poem gets printed in the anthology...
-这就是奖励 -好吧
- ...That's your payment. - OK.
还有名声和你同学的尊重
Fame, and the respect of your peers.
谢了 不过我更想要钱
Yeah, I'd rather the money, thanks.
花言巧语够了没 格温多夫
Enough lip, Gwyndaf.
把《简爱》翻到45页
Jane Eyre, page 45.
《简爱》
-笨蛋 -滚啦
- Loser. - Fuck off.
怎么了
Yeah?
你干嘛像滴要落不落的水珠一样扭扭捏捏
Why you dangling like the drip who never dropped?
你能看看这个吗
Can I show you this?
上次谈话以后我又写了一些
I wrote something else after we spoke.
你不是觉得这是奴隶劳动吗
Thought you said it was slave labour?
我很幽默 不是吗
Well, I'm a wit, ain't I?
没有工作 没有前途
No jobs, no prospects.
欢迎来到
特罗德里希
废弃煤矿场
私有财产-禁止入内
身处翠绿故乡
In this green land of ours,
必当守礼 否则人蛋分离
Mind your manners or your mam will mind your knackers.
煤烟着脸 劳使人摧
Black soot smeared face, back broken with labour.
-但仍无福畅饮 电歇 -灯灭
- But still he can't afford a pint, leccy off... - No light.
-你看完了 -没有
- Did you read it all? - No.
写的还好吧
Is it OK?
这不是好不好的问题 贝桑
It's not about OK, Bethan.
-什么 -我是说激♥情♥没错 我指的是你的激♥情♥
- What? - I know I said grit, but I meant your grit.
呐喊出心声
Speak from your heart.
这才是关键
It's all I want.
才能成为艺术
That's art.
好吧
Ok.
-动作快点 你在干嘛 写日记吗 -不是
- Hurry up, what are you doing? Writing your diary? - Uh, no.
我生物作业还没做完
I haven't done the biology homework.
我不等你了
I'm not waiting for you.
好吧 我立马进去
Fine, I'll be in now.
你逃 我逃 大家逃
You run, I run, we all run.
失明 失聪 失智 这操
Blind, deaf, dumb, the big dick...
这操蛋的社会正
The big dick of society blowing its...
-外婆 -我宝贝外孙女在哪
- Hiya, Nan. - Where's my girl?
我在这
I'm here.
好极了 我正在房♥车里
Good. Well, I'm down the caravan.
我输掉了三局宾果 刚吃了个尝起来
I lost three games of bingo, and now I just had a tikka pasty
像屎一样的肉馅饼 一块五就这样打水漂了
that tasted like arseholes, so that's £1.50 down the hoop.
然后 我刚把静音关掉
And then...I turns my blower on
就看见你快把我电♥话♥打爆了
and sees you've been ringing my dinger off the hook.
-你知道的 贝桑 我从来都不看 -外婆
- You know me, Beth, I never looks at it... - Nan!
怎么了 等下
What? Hang on...
-出啥事了 -她又进医院了
- What's the matter? - She's back in.
真♥他♥妈♥见了鬼了
Oh...fucking toot my chute.
-医院怎么说 -我还不知道
- Well, what have they said? - I don't know, yet.
我要放学后过去一趟
I'm going down the hospital after school.
贝桑 我今天回不来 我没有车
Bethan, I can't get back today. I've got no wheels.
瘸腿罗杰是开电摩托送我来的
Peg leg Roger brought me down on the moped.
没事的 这不是你的错 别担心
Well, it's fine, it's not your fault, don't worry.
好吧 爱你哟
All right, love you loads.
-我也爱你 -挺住
- Love you too. - All right, stay strong.
-明天见 -再见 挂了 再见
- See you tomorrow. - Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye.
真见鬼
Oh, for fuck's sake.
糖尿病要来了 它今天就要缠上你
Diabetes is approaching, creeping up on you today.
我们今天练海军陆战队式爬绳
We're doing ropes, Marine style!
贝桑·格温多夫
Oh, Bethan Gwyndaf.
你告诉我
Answer me this, yeah?
如果你不在乎迟不迟到
If you can't be bothered to get in here on time,
我又为什么要准时
why should I, hmm?
我说真的 给我个理由
No, really. Give me one good reason.
因为你才是那个拿工资办事的
Cos you're the one getting paid.
好了 够了
All right, enough.
你来上个课像是多么了不起似的
You lot of trophy for turning up,
简直就是浪费空气 跟我下水道的老鼠无异
waste of oxygen, rats in my sewer crawling around...
如果你们随便谁做运动能有
Do you know, if any of you lot had as much get up and go
有我小指头做的多
as I've got in my little toe,
这个国家的心脏病发病率可能会更低
this country might have lower rates of heart disease,
但我还是在这
and yet here I still am,
教你们这帮废物
helping you all out, you bunch of losers.
-别笑了 -不好意思
- Stop it! - Oh, I'm sorry.
这很好笑吗 特拉维斯·比恩斯
Something funny, Travis Beams?
心脏病可不是开玩笑的 小鬼
Cos heart disease is no joke, my boy.
不是 老师 我只是
No, erm, Miss, it's just...
我以为我看见了一只苍蝇
Thought I saw a fly...
那苍蝇又有什么可笑的呢
And what's funny about a fly, hmm?
是吧
Exactly.
进门前请把你的笑容收起来
Check your smiles at the door, please.
动起来
Go.
给我跑 抬起腿
Come on, knees up.
我们全都在得糖尿病的路上
We're all slowly catching diabetes.
一 二 一 二
One, two, one, two.
你手上劲跟抓棉花似的
Come on, you've got a grip like wet spaghetti, girl.
这绳子磨掉我手皮了
It's ripping my skin off.
屁大点事 继续坚持
Snowflakes, the lot of you! Come on!
-你看这不是行了吗 下来 -等下 我做不到
- Right, right, down you get. - Hang on, I can't...
-我要掉下来了 -下一个到谁
- I'm going to fall... - Now, who's next?
-我的天啊 宝贝 -怎么了
- Oh, my God, babe? - What?
你惨了 你大姨妈来了
Gutted! Look, Auntie Flo's in town.
贝丝 你侧漏了