Sorry. She...
她刚拔了智齿
Had her wisdom tooth out earlier
他们给她吃了大剂量的止痛药
and they gave her some mad painkillers.
快走吧 大家都在等
Come on. People are waiting.
-这台机器坏了 -我知道
- I think it's broken, that one. - I know.
-大家都在等 走吧 -机器坏了
- People are waiting. Come on. - It's broken.
妈
Mam.
不好意思耽误了
Sorry I was slow.
-我跟你说她不会走远的 -这不重要
- I told you she wouldn't be far. - That's not the point.
她可能会闯到公交车前面
She could have stepped in front of a bus.
她可能会碰上任何麻烦
Anything could have happened to her.
你干嘛小题大做 她不是好好的吗
Why are you making a scene? She's fine.
我要去跟同学一起复习
I'm meant to be revising with my friend, mind.
去过这辈子最快乐的一晚 你个混♥蛋♥
Having the best night of my life, you prick.
那就去啊
Go on, then.
行啊 留下你把她弄死吗
Yeah, and leave you to kill her?
算了
It's fine.
让开
Move!
我妈让我今晚去看芭蕾 抱歉
波比 不要啊啊啊啊我完蛋了
傻屌♥
Stupid prick.
-你想来点什么 -什么
- What do you fancy? - What?
你想来点什么吃
What do you fancy to eat?
沙朗牛排加胡椒酱 谢谢
Sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce, please.
好的
OK.
-肉丸和豆子怎么样 -那也挺好
- What about faggots and peas? - That will be nice.
-谢谢你 贝丝 -没关系
- Thanks, Beth. - It's OK.
-大家一起吃更香 -你说什么
- Food is better shared. - Sorry?
大家一起吃更香
Food is better shared.
-那是你买♥♥的 -是我买♥♥的
- You bought that. - I bought that.
去开门
Get that!
懒货
Lazy twat.
-饿了没 -你不是该在上班吗
- You hungry? - Aren't you meant to be at work?
我和他们说我拉肚子了
Ah, told them I had the squits.
我得过来宠宠我的女孩们 不是吗
I had to come and treat my girls, didn't I?
你好啊 特瑞 你还好吗 亲爱的
Hiya, Treen. All right, love?
来两个脱衣舞男就能让你精神了
Now, a couple of strippers will sort you out.
医院可没这些好吃的 对吧
Bet you never had food like that in hospital, did you?
糟糕透顶
Awful.
早些时候她出家门了 奶奶
She got out the house earlier, Nan.
-哪都找不到她 -你提这个干什么
- Couldn't find her. - What are you starting for?
她是谁 是猫妈妈吗
Who's she? The cat's mother?
你怎么不看着她
Why weren't you watching her?
我总不能分身吧
I can't be everywhere at once, can I?
-你喝醉了 -又来了
- You were pissed. - Ah, here we go!
-晚饭怎么办 -管它呢
- Dinner. - Shove it.
他有点犯混
He's a bit arsey.
-他走了正好 我们能多吃点 -奶奶
- Good riddance. All the more for us. - Nan?
如果你要在这多待一会 我可不可以
If you're going to be here for a bit, can I...
我明天有场很重要的英语考试
I've got a really big English exam tomorrow,
我本来应该在朋友家
and I'm meant to be at my friend's.
-什么 现在吗 -对 去复习
- What, now? - Yeah, revising.
-我是来看你的 -我知道 只是
- I came to see you. - I know. It's just...
这场考试很重要
It's an important one.
-好 那你去吧 -真的吗
- All right, go on, then. - Serious?
不会耽误太久
It won't take me long.
你和我在一起好吗 特瑞
You'll be all right with me, Treen?
以前你常在普利马克偷衣服
You used to shoplift clothes from Primark.
别把我的小秘密都和别人说了
Don't go telling all my secrets.
宾果叫号♥员卡尔会在10点来接我
Bingo caller Carl will be here for me at 10,
在那之前回来
so be back by then.
没问题
Yeah, yeah, that's fine.
-我不需要人照看我 -我知道
- Don't need a baby-sitter. - I know.
过会儿见
See you in a bit.
收回上条 我出来了 这就来
天鹅湖
他们想带你去看哪场芭蕾啊
What ballet were they trying to take you to?
-马修·伯恩的新版 -恶心
- The new Matthew Bourne one. - Oh, gross.
-我知道 -进来吧
- I know. - Come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在波比家
I'm in Poppy's house.
我在波比家 我在波比家
I'm in Poppy's house. I'm in Poppy's house.
妈 我去楼上吃饭 好吗
Mum, I'm going to eat my food upstairs, OK?
-好的 亲爱的 -上来吧
- OK, love. - Coming up?
我天 我在波比·克鲁克申克家
Oh, my God, I'm in Poppy Cruikshank's house.
我大概会开始用《瘦身世界》
I might start doing Slimming World.
总部位于英国的减肥组织
为所有年龄段的人提供体重管理计划
我妈在用 她已经减掉7磅了
My mum does it. She's lost 7lb.
她看起来貌美无敌
She looks wicked.
-你这人真无聊透顶 -什么
- You're a very boring man. - What?
我妈一直为减肥的事伤透脑筋
I mean, my mum's really struggled with her weight.
我为她而骄傲
I'm really proud of her.
我不在乎
I don't care.
行 好吧 我们把你的蛋糕切了吧
Right. Fine. Let's just cut your cake.
我天 你为什么要这么做 你个野蛮人
Oh, my God. Why would you do that? You're feral.
-你毁了自己的蛋糕 -我希望贝丝别来
- You've just ruined your cake. - I hope Beth doesn't come.
如果她现在来了
If she comes now,
我会让她滚犊子然后自杀去
I'm going to tell her to fuck off and go and kill herself.
拜托专注点 你应该好好复习
Excuse me. Eyes down, please. You're supposed to be working.
我有点好奇
Being nosy.
-这是什么 -别
- What's this? - Oh, no.
-什么 -别看
- What? - Don't read that.
-太尴尬了 -为什么
- It's embarrassing. - Why?
我一直在写学生代表的讲稿
I've been trying to write my head girl's speech,
可我写得太糟了
but it's so shit.
你一定会选上的
You're definitely going to get it.
你肯定一点问题都没有
You'll be wicked at it as well.
我知道 我只是想把事办好
I know, I just want to do a good job.
-你也要参选吗 -不 不 肯定不会
- Are you going to go for it? - Oh, no. No. Absolutely not.
但我可以帮你写讲稿 如果你愿意的话
I could help you write your speech, though, if you want?
-我可喜欢这些了 -你真的愿意吗
- I love all that stuff. - Would you really?
-我写稿可差劲了 -不 你才不差
- Because I'm so shit at writing. - No, you're not.
你是那种罕见的 既受人欢迎又特别聪明的人
You're like the rare mix of being both popular and brainy.
这主意可不太妙
This was a bad idea.
你在的时候我没法集中精力
I can't focus with you here.
对不起
Sorry.
我会试着降低存在感
I'll try and be more invisible.
不如我们直接看电影吧
Why don't we just watch the film?
起码我们会在潜意识里学这个故事
At least then we'll be, like, subliminally absorbing the story.
特拉维斯 你在哪 我得走了 她喝醉了
完蛋 我们在急诊室
我爸把手划了 伤口深到见骨头了
找到了
This is it.
来吧 坐床上
Come on. Sit on the bed.
我把一切都准备好了
I fucking got ready and everything.
真的 特拉 她以为自己算老几啊
Seriously, Trav, like who does she think she is?
完全放了我鸽子
Like she totally just bailed on me.
我是她最好的朋友 都这么久了
I've been her best friend for, like, so long.
她竟然当着我的面撒谎
And she looked in my face and she lied.
我已经不想理她了
I'm so fucked off with her.
我不管他是否切断了整条胳膊 今天是我生日
I don't care if he cut off his whole arm. It's my birthday.
如果他是截肢的话 性质不同了
It'd be different if he was a proper amputee,
但这只是个伤口 就像
but this is just a cut, like...
喂 托尼·奇比
Oi! Tony Chippy!
今天是我生日
It's my birthday.
-是吗 那你多大了 -21岁
- Is it? How old are you, then? - 21.
-你要送我礼物吗 -看情况
- What are you going to give me as a present? - That depends.
-你要给我什么 -那你想要什么
- What are you going to give me? - Oh, what do you want?
-你喜欢什么 -莉迪娅 莉兹 别跟他说话了
- What do you like? - Lydia. Lyds, just stop fucking talking to him.
他个下流胚
He's gross.
生日快乐 甜心
Happy birthday, love.
-老天 他都硬了 -他让我起鸡皮疙瘩
- Oh, my God, he's gagging for it. - He makes my skin crawl.
你干嘛一脸丧家犬的样子
Why have you got a face like a smacked arse?
宝贝 我得走了 抱歉 因为要考试
Right, babe, I'm going to go. I'm sorry. Because of the exam. OK?