with some of that rain around.
早高峰可能会阴雨绵绵
It could be a pretty dismal early morning rush-hour.
苏格兰仍将有风
Now it'll still be windy in Scotland,
但如果大家看一下详细的...
but if you look at the finer detail...
来一点汽水吗 妈妈
Do you want a drop of pop, Mam?
我和你说过我有个女儿死了吗
I told you I had a baby girl who died?
她长得比你漂亮
She was prettier than you.
伴随微风
Breezy for all of us
最终东南部地区云量将会增加
and eventually we'll start to see more cloud in the south-east.
可能稍后将会有降雨
Perhaps the rain arriving here a little bit later on.
夏洛蒂·彻奇简直是天籁之声
Charlotte Church is the voice of an angel.
到2007年 她已经在全球
By 2007, she'd sold over
销♥售♥了一千多万张唱片
10 million records, worldwide.
是啊
Right.
太了不起了
That's amazing.
抱歉 我得要发个信息
Sorry, just got to send a message on here.
《第一访谈》
大家好 欢迎来到全新一周的《第一访谈》
Well, hello and welcome to a brand-new week here
《第一访谈》恶搞这酒鬼呢
-我是亚历克斯·琼斯 -我是麦特·贝克
- on The One Show with Alex Jones... - And Matt Baker.
如果让你来写
Now, if you were putting together
晚宴派对的梦想嘉宾的话
your list of dream dinner party guests,
肯定会有些特征
well, there are certain qualities
是你想要他们都具备的 对吧
you'd want all of them to share, aren't there?
特拉维斯
第一 第一 第第第第一
对 我希望他们都很风趣
Yes, well, I would say they'd have to be funny.
莉迪亚
我愿意和麦特·贝克
与亚历克斯·琼斯来个3P
-很可能要聪明 -见多识广...
- Probably intelligent. - Well-informed...
夏洛蒂·彻奇2005年的专辑《泪沾香巾》
Charlotte Church's 2005 album, Tissues and Issues,
卖♥♥了三十多万张
sold more than 300,000 copies.
请欢迎乔安娜·林莉和伊恩·希斯洛普
Please welcome Joanna Lumley and Ian Hislop!
他从哪弄来的燕尾服
Where did he get the tux?
你对自己挺满意吧
You happy with yourself?
煤气没了
Gas is off!
-猜猜我昨晚干什么了 -不知道 剃阴毛了
- Guess what I did last night? - I don't know, waxed your fanny?
-闭嘴 -我们昨晚看了《芝加哥》
- Shut up. - We saw Chicago last night.
音乐剧
The musical?
对 在这边上演呢
Yeah, it's on in town.
-我想看 -我也想
- I want to come. - Me too!
怎么 我妈妈给我买♥♥了节目单
What? My mother brought me a brochure,
我会带给你们看看
I'll bring it in for you to have a look.
跟你们说 在舞蹈学校 他们呢
Apparently, right, in dance school, what they do is
他们坐在你大腿上 这样能拉伸肌肉...
they sit on your thighs so it tears all the muscle...
好啊 姬佬
All right, dykey?
拿过来
Give them here.
-好啊 -好啊 普里斯特
- All right? - All right, Priest?
-假装没看见我 是吧 -没有
- Trying to ignore me, are you? - No.
上次我们俩见面 我可狂舔你呢
Last time I saw you, I was licking you right up!
闭嘴吧
Shut up!
我靠 你的奶♥子♥什么时候变这么大了
Fucking hell, when did your tits get so big?
这叫青春期 你的嘴什么时候变这么大了
It's called puberty. When did your mouth get so big?
你胆儿肥了啊 是吧
Oh, you're fucking cheeky, aren't you?
-你好贝丝 -怎么 你好啊
- Hi, Beth. - What? Oh, hiya!
你看见摩根老师的邮件了吗
Did you see Ms Morgan's e-mail?
还没看 我在吃东西呢 吃了个馅饼
Oh, no, not yet, I've been eating. I had a pasty.
-我的天 别说了 -去看一下吧
- Oh, my God, shut up. - Have a look.
你的诗入选诗集了
You've been selected for the anthology.
什么 我被选上了
What? I have?
我刚读了 非常棒
Yeah, I just read it. It's brilliant.
说真的 你应该感到骄傲
Seriously, you should be really proud.
-我的天 真棒啊 -好样的 贝丝
- My God, that's amazing! - Well done, Beth!
弓喜啊 肥妞
Consmatulations, you fat bab.
-再见普里斯特 你个暴徒 -你个丑丫头
- Bye, Priest. You're an ape. - You're ugly!
不如英语课跟我一起坐吧
Maybe come and sit with me in English?
还真把自己当根葱呢
Talk about "rate yourself",
还有洛林·查普曼 她用香肠插自己
and Loz Chapman, she fucked a sausage.
听着啊 贝丝...
Here we go, Beth...
"请和我一起祝贺
"Please join me in congratulating
贝桑·格温多夫被选送..."
Bethan Gwyndaf who's been selected for..."
等等等等 无聊 行了
Blah, blah, blah, boring. All right.
"你能维系 一切关系
"You are a bond, the glue that binds
"平息冲突 使人言和
"The knot that ties two warring sides
"油与水 砖和灰 离弃女"
"Oil and water, these bricks and mortar, the wrong daughter."
-什么玩意 -怎么了
- What the fuck? - What?
摩根认可这鬼东西
Morgan laps that shit up.
我让她买♥♥了账
I've got her eating out of this.
她还他妈挺喜欢
She fucking loves it!