And I feel really fucked off with you, Beth.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你没权利亲我
You had no right kissing me,
那让我觉得
and it just made me feel like,
我为什么找不到不会爱上我的朋友呢
why can't I have a friend who doesn't fall in love with me?
我没说过我爱你 我没说过
D... I-I didn't say I was in love with you. I didn't say that.
-这越来越古怪了 -怎么
- This has gotten weird. - How?
-哪里古怪了 -因为 贝丝 我
- How is it weird? - Because, Beth, I'm...
我不是同性恋
..I'm not a lesbian.
我也不是 我只是在开玩笑而已
Neither am I, like, I was literally having a laugh.
你干嘛无缘无故地小题大做
Why are you making such a big deal about nothing?
这没什么大不了的 我们只需停止来往
It's not a big deal, we just need to stop hanging out.
-好吧 要多久 -我不知道 得一阵吧
- OK, well, like, for how long? - I don't know, a while.
到你能弄清楚你是否能
Well, until you can figure out if you can
把我当成单纯的朋友为止
think of me as just a friend.
老天 我能 我能
God, I do, I do.
我真的只把你当成朋友
I do think of you as just a friend.
真的 说实话
Seriously. Honestly, right.
我真的只是在开玩笑而已
I was literally having a laugh,
我没想和你结婚什么的 波比
I'm not trying to, like, marry you or anything, Poppy.
我可以去告诉杰米
Look, I can go and tell Jamie...
贝丝 我即将拥有人生中最大的机遇
Beth, I'm about to have the biggest opportunity of my life
成为女主席 我
being head girl, and I...
坦白讲 我不能因为你这样的人分散精力
To be honest, I can't have people like you distracting me.
可我还能帮你写讲稿 波比 我
But I can still help you write your speech, Poppy. I'll...
我们可以写写笑话 写出史上最棒的讲稿
We can write jokes and it'll be the best speech ever.
你现在就像个跟踪狂 贝丝 真的
You're acting like a stalker, Beth, seriously.
我得走了 我让杰米在公园对面等我
Look, I'd better go. I left Jamie across the park.
杰米在这
Jamie's here?
-对啊 -这算什么
- Yeah. - What is this?
埋伏突袭我吗
Like an ambush or something?
我告诉过你说我和他在一起了
Ah, I told you I was with him,
我不是想婊你
I'm not trying to be a bitch.
我只是在为你着想
I just want to do what's best for you.
保重 好吗
Take care, OK?
我是波波 请留言
Hey, it's Pops. Leave me a message.
-爱你哦 -别这样 接电♥话♥啊
- Love ya. - No. Answer the phone.
-我是波波 请留... -妈的
- Hey, it's Pops. Leave me a mes... - Oh. Fuck!
我真是不知道该怎么办
I genuinely don't know what to do.
我真心觉得她在跟踪我
I think she's stalking me or something.
贝丝 我即将拥有人生中最大的机遇
Beth, I'm about to have the biggest opportunity of my life
成为女主席
being head girl.
坦白讲 我不能因为你这样的人分散精力
And to be honest, I can't have people like you distracting me.
去他妈的
Fuck this.
老师 我想参选学生会女主席
Miss, I want to run for head girl.