Wondered when you'd show your face.
-听说我赢了乐透 对吧 -你可不是赢了吗
- Heard I won the lottery, did you? - Oh, you have, have you?
-那太好了 亲爱的 借我十磅吧 -没问题
- That's lovely, love. Do you fancy lending me a tenner? - Always.
吃几个这个吧
Eh, chuck a couple of them down your trap.
你和其他病人发生了什么
What happened with that other patient?
-哪个 -他们给你换了房♥间
- Which one? - Well, they moved you.
没错 我是个说真话的人
Ah, yeah, I'm a truth speaker.
说出真♥相♥ 吓坏别人
Speaking truths and scaring people.
-只是事实 不说不行 -好吧
- Just facts. Can't deal with it. - Ok.
开门 现在就开门
Open the door! Open this, now!
-奶奶 -你想怎样
- Nan! - What do you want?!
我可以给你全世界
I can give you the world.
-我可以给你整个宇宙 -奶奶
- I can give you the universe. - Nan.
我可以让他梦想成真 别乱来
I can make his dreams come true. Don't mess about!
你去劝她 去吧
Get out the way, get out the way.
你应该臣服于我
You should be grovelling to me.
坐下 别那样对我说话
Sit down. Don't speak to me like that!
打开那该死的门
Open the fucking door!
不行 够了 塔里克
No, that's enough now. Tariq!
不如你去那边坐下吧 来吧
Why don't you go and sit back down. Come on.
不要担心 贝丝 没事的
Don't worry, Beth, it's fine.
设施倒是不错
Nice facilities, though.
是啊 你想吃葡萄吗 亲爱的
Yeah. Do you want a grape, now, love?
为什么不呢 尽全力吃
Why not? Go all out.
-你要吗 给你一个 -每个人都有葡萄吃
- Do you want one? You have one. - Everybody has a grape.
-好了 -很好
- All right. - Nice.
-想你了 -我也想你
- Missed you. - Missed you, too.
我的姑娘们 谢谢你们过来 我想你们了
My girls. Thanks for coming. I've missed you.
迪尔 你在吗
Dil, you home?
贝丝出名了
Beth is famous!
天呐 搞什么 他太恶心了 天呐 奶奶
Oh, my God, what the hell? He's disgusting. Oh, my God, Nan.
你干嘛 突然闯进来
What are you doing, barging in?
把你肮脏的老二收起来 你个流氓
Put your filthy dick away, you dirty fucker.
她从学校回家干什么
What she's doing home from school now?
都六点了 你要是没烂醉就该知道的
It's 6 o'clock. You'd know that, if you weren't so pissed.
我不知道 我以为时间还早
I didn't know, I thought it was early.
你从来不思考 把你的臭手洗干净
Well, you never thinks. Wash your stinking hands.
男人都这样 贝丝
That's men through, Beth.
随时都可以撸一发 这地方太乱了
Always time for a tug. Well, this place is a mess.
对不起 贝丝 你妈不在我只能靠自己了
Sorry, Beth. Doing my head in not having your mother here.
我真希望你死了
I wish you were dead.
没关系
It's fine.
这里一点食物都没有
There's not a stitch of grub in here.
你以为她吃什么 喝西北风吗
What do you think she eats, then? Fresh air, is it?
我也不知道 吉娜负责那些 别再说了 妈
I don't know. Gina does all that. Give over, Mam,
我偏头痛
I got a splitting headache.
那就别狂喝苹果酒
Stop drinking cider like it's going out of fashion, then.
滚吧 你俩都走吧 我收拾一下
Oh, piss off, the pair of you, while I cleans.
快点 出去 快点 贝丝
Go on, get out! Go on, Beth.
我勒个去
Flipping heck.
给你
Here we go.
我从隔壁要来的
I whiped that from next door.
-帮你♥爸♥去拿番茄酱 -他长腿了
- Go and get your father the red sauce. - He's got legs.
别说了 去吧
Don't start. Go on.
迪尔 迪尔 迪尔 过来
Dil. Dil, Dil, come here.
过来 这里 快点
Come here, here, here. Come on, come on.
你去看过她吗
Have you been to see her?
我应付不来医院 你知道的
I can't hack hospitals, you knows that.
他们把她关起来了
They've got her caged up, mind.
贝桑不该一个人去那里 不安全
Bethan shouldn't be going there on her own, it's not safe.
她的晚餐很特别是有理由的
Now, there's a reason that she's having a special dinner.
给你♥爸♥看看那本书
Show your father the book.
-不 太蠢了 -不 一点也不
- No, it's stupid. - No, it's not.
拿来吧
Get it.
-她的作品在书里出版了 -是吗
- She's been printed in a book. - Oh, is it?
你能维系 一切关系
You are a bond, the glue that binds
平息冲突
The knot that ties
使人言和
Two warring sides
油与水 砖和灰
Oil and water These bricks and mortar
离弃之女
The wrong daughter.
写得不错
Yeah, good, that.
它们非常甜美可口
They're really sweet and delicious.
看到了吗 妈 她从我这儿遗传的
See that, Mum. She gets that from me, she does.
得了吧 你到十岁都拼不对自己的名字
Give over, you couldn't spell your own name till you were ten.
外面是谁 你的小情人吗
Who's that, then? Your fancy man, is it?
不 是宾果叫号♥员卡尔 是个基佬
No, that's bingo caller Carl, he's a poof.
别把那种人带这里来
Don't bring men like that here.
那种人意味着我能过来给你打扫屋子 小子
Men like that mean I can come and clean you up, pet,
因为你总忙着
because you've been too busy
挥霍不属于自己的钱 真是荒唐
blowing cash you ain't got, up your nose.
午饭钱
Lunch money.
考虑一下我说的事 好吗
And have a think about what I said, OK?
考虑一下
Ok.
让开 让开
Shift. Shift.
-快点 -再见 谢谢 奶奶
- Come on. - Bye. Thanks, Nan.
赶快让开 小子
Bloody shift, man.
这里是儿童热♥线♥ 有什么需要帮忙
You're through to Childline, how may I help you?
小浪货 你在哪
Oi, fanny, where you to?
-床上 -什么 快出来
- In bed. - What the fuck? Come out!
-快点 贝桑 -不行 我奶奶在这里
- Yeah, come on, Beth. - I can't, my gran's staying.
-快点 特拉正无聊呢 -不 我没有
- Come on, Trav's being boring. - No, I'm not.
快点出来 不然特拉要遭殃了
Come on, come out, or Trav's going to get it.
-等等 你干嘛 -别 莉迪娅 别烦他
- Wait, no, what you on about? - No, Lydia, leave him alone!
贝桑 你过来吗
Beth, are you coming?
-贝桑 快过来 不然她要耍泼了 -一
- Beth, please come... Cos she's going to do something. - One...
-莉迪娅 不行 -二
- Lydia, I can't. - Two...
不 你干嘛 干嘛 搞什么鬼
No, what are you...? What are you...? Oh! What the hell?
这一点都不好玩 我他妈
It's not funny, I'm fucking...
小莉
Lyd!
喂
Oi?
她真操蛋
She's fucked, like.
早上好
Morning.
早上好 洛兰
Morning, Lorraine.
-昨晚怎么样 -我不想跟你说话
- Oi, how was last night? - I'm not talking to you.
怎么了 她真的往你身上泼酒了
What? Did she actually chuck a drink on you?
是的
Yes.
天呐 真的 你该告诉她不能这样
God, you've... Literally, you've got to tell her no.
-我跟你说过 保护好你自己 -怎么了
- I've told you that, just stick up for yourself! - What the fuck?
-你昨晚在哪 -我跟你说我奶奶在
- Where were you? - I told you, my gran was round.
但实际上 她想把她的公♥寓♥留给我
But, basically, she wants to leave her flat to me,
但她想在去世前转让给我 逃掉遗产税
but she wants to do it before she dies, to avoid inheritance tax.
也就是说 我会有自己的公♥寓♥了
AKA, I might be getting my own flat.
没意思
Boring!
-太棒了 -随便吧 猜猜怎么着
- Sick. - Whatever, guess what?
-你没告诉她吗 -怎么了 快告诉我
- What? Have you told her? - What? Go on, tell me.
莉迪娅为香肠薯条和托尼·奇比干了一炮
Lydia copped off with Tony Chippy for a sausage and batter.
-你在开玩笑吧 就香肠薯条 -就是啊
- No, no, no, you're joking! A sausage and batter? - I know.
换你也会的
Uh, you would, too!
显然是个大号♥套餐
It was a jumbo, obviously.
-很明显 -等一下
- Obviously. - Hang on.
你就是嫉妒 是你想要
You were jealous, you wanted it.
-那真的很爽 -老天 你真是完蛋
- It was well nice. - Oh, God. You're minging.
-你才完蛋 -闭嘴
- You're minging. - Shut up.
-喂 -贝桑 过来接我 求你了
- Hello? - Beth, come and get me now, please!
-求你了 快来接我走 -怎么了
- Please, I need you to come and get me! - What's the matter?
我尿在自己身上了
I've pissed myself.
他们把我的内衣都扒了 好像我是条狗
They've taken all the underwear off me, like I'm a dog.
妈 我在上学 没办法过去
Mum, I'm in class. I can't come.
贝桑 我需要你现在就过来
Beth, I need you to get in here now!
笨蛋 你在干嘛呢
Oi, dildo. What you doing?
快过来接我 求你了