老师 我想参选学生会女主席
Miss, I want to run for head girl.
真遗憾 报名截至昨天 请把门关上
Lovely. Deadline was yesterday. Please shut the door.
-但我昨天请了病假 -真让人泪流成河
- Yeah, but I was off sick yesterday so... - Oh, cry me a river.
我不能因为你们的随心所欲乱改日期
I can't go moving dates around willy-nilly,
不然每个人都需要特别待遇了
else everyone will want special treatment, won't they?
但这可以是我们的小秘密
Well, it could just be our little secret.
别这样
Don't do that.
规则就是规则 而且这种事情
Rules are rules, and anyway, these things,
是人气竞赛
they're a popularity contest.
不是说你不受欢迎 只是
Not to say that you're not popular but, erm...
不拐弯抹角了 你就是不受欢迎
All right, let's not beat around the bush, you're not popular.
-真是谢谢你了 -现实一点
- Cheers, miss. - Come on. Get real.
有波比·克鲁克申克这样的人在竞争
I've got the likes of Poppy Cruickshank in the running.
实力简直太悬殊了
It would be David and Goliath.
但是受欢迎的女孩不应该
Yeah, but popular girls shouldn't
自动得到这个职位 这不公平
just automatically get it anyway. It's not fair.
那你应该买♥♥个备忘记事本
Oh, maybe you'll get a Filofax and
学着遵守最后期限
start adhering to deadlines then.
-谁会用备忘记事本 -想竞选女主席的人
- Who uses a Filofax? - People in the running for head girl.
现在如果没有别的事
Now, if there's nothing else...
这是歧视
This is discrimination.
不 这不是
No, it's not.
-我能再说一件事吗 -老天 什么事
- Can I just say one more thing? - Oh, good God, what?
这所学校一直迫切渴求着大众的声音
This school, right, has been crying out for the voice of the many
像我这样的大众 我
and that's me, me.
来吧 就当做个实验
Come on. Just do it as an experiment,
看看我能不能让其他人更努力
see if I get the others to work harder.
这是两码事
That's two things.
竞选演讲将于下周举♥行♥
Campaign speeches are next week.
别让我失望 也别让你自己难堪
Don't let me down and don't embarrass yourself.
不会的 我保证
I won't, I promise.
-非常感谢 -行 请出去
- Thank you so much. - Yeah, please get out.
切肤之痛
第一季 第五集
[本季终]
我不会自诩专家
..I wouldn't call myself an expert.
但我想说如果没看过阿莫多瓦的电影
I would argue no-one can truly call themselves a film fan
就不能自称电影迷
if they haven't watched an Almodovar.
-拜托 这太可笑了 -我没说你一定要喜欢
- Oh, please, that's ludicrous. - I didn't say you have to like them.
但你必须熟练掌握它们的艺术语言
But you've got to be fluent in their artistic currency.
特拉维斯 你最喜欢的电影是
Travis, favourite film?
我一直很喜欢《红磨坊》
I've always really liked Moulin Rouge.
-你开玩笑吧 -没有
- You've got to be joking. - No.
那是部好电影 附庸风雅
That was a great film. Arty.
附庸风雅是一说
Arty is one word.
模仿是另一说
Derivative's another.
-特拉 布洛克尔老师叫你去办公室 -为什么
- Trav, Mrs Blocker wants to see you in her office. - Why?
她在监控里看到你穿运动鞋
She caught you on the CCTV wearing your trainers.
老天
Oh, for God's sake.
一会儿见 兄弟们
Right, I'll see you in a bit, boys.
-不用谢 -白♥痴♥ 我正和他们建立感情呢
- You're welcome. - Oh, you dickhead, I was bricking it.
我必须刀子嘴才能豆腐心 不是吗
Well, I had to be cruel to be kind, didn't I?
-你想帮我做海报吗 -什么海报
- Right, do you want to help me make some posters? - What for?
-我对这东西一窍不通 -我看出来了
- I'm so crap at this stuff. - Yeah, I can see that.
顺便说一句 我想为那天道歉
By the way, I wanted to say sorry for the other day.
就只关于那一天
Just for the other day?
因为你已经混♥蛋♥了好几个星期了
Because you've been a dick for weeks, babe.
行吧 继续毒舌吧
Yeah, well, all right, give us offence.
如果带你去夜店 你会原谅我吗
Will you forgive me if I buy you a Club bar?
可能吧
Maybe.
谢谢
Thanks.
说个完全不相关的话题...
On a completely different topic, erm,
你能借我一块五吗
can I borrow £1.50?
-拜托 -你这个傻叉
- Please. - You're a twat.
-你和莉兹谈过了吗 -还没有
- Have you spoken to Lyds? - Yeah. Well, no, I haven't.
我给她发短♥信♥ 她只是回复
I texted her but she just replied with
三个竖中指的表情
three middle-finger emojis.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
-她生气了 -很生气
- She's pissed. - She's so pissed.
给我看看吧
Right, show me them.
好吧 我说不好 只能做到这样了
Right, yeah, I don't know. This is what I've got.
选贝桑当你的新学生会女主席吧
和屎一样烂
No, that's shit.
太苛刻了吧
That's a bit harsh.
-不能搞笑 -怎么了嘛
- No, it's not funny. - What?
我不能拿这个在学校里宣传
I can't put that round the school.
我是个坚强独♥立♥的女人
I'm a strong independent woman.
...这就是事实 未来我们谁都没工作
..future, that's just fact, there won't be jobs for any of us,
-十年以内我们会... -彼得
- within ten years, we'll just... - Peter.
你能帮我们吗
Hey, erm, can you help us with this?
-拜托 -在知道条件之前我不会答应
- Please. - I'm hardly going to say yes before I know the terms.
冷静点
All right, chill out,
我又不会让你签个合同
I'm not going to ask you to sign a contract.
就帮我做做海报吧
Just help with these posters.
令人发笑
Very droll.
完事儿 小菜一碟
Done. Easy.
天呐 彼得 你真是个天才
Oh, my God. Peter, you're a ledge.
别以为这样我就会投你
But don't think this secures my vote,
在考虑所有政策前 我将保持公正
I will remain impartial until I have considered all policies.
只有温斯顿·丘吉尔可以做得更好
但他死了
所以投票给贝桑
好了 贴完了一张
Right. There we go. That's that one done.
效果不错
Nice.
宝贝 这都是些什么
Babe. What's all this?
-她要竞选女主席 -我要竞选女主席
- She's running for head girl. - I'm running for head girl.
-真有你的 宝贝 -谢谢
- Oh, my goodness, good for you, babe. - Thanks.
但你不是错过了最后期限吗
But what about the deadline? You missed it, right?
反正我是无所谓 只是…
Oh, that... It doesn't matter to me, I'm just...
我真为你骄傲 贝丝
I'm so proud of you, Beth.
祝你好运
Good luck.
她真是烂到根子了
Gosh, she's a rotten apple.
行了 老太婆
All right, Grandma.
-简直了 -闭嘴
- Jesus! - Shut up!
贝丝
Hi, Beth.
怎么
What?
我可以拿一些吗 我帮你贴
Can I take some of those? I'll put 'em up for you.
谢谢 好啊 给你几张
Thanks, all right. Here, take a few.
贝丝
Beth?
-打败那个贱♥人♥ -什么
- Beat the bitch. - Sorry?
你听到了
You heard me.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我想找特瑞娜
Sorry, I'm just looking for Trina.
-她应该在看电视 -好的
- I think she was watching the telly. - Ok.
我也要去那边 跟我来
I'm going that way. I'll take you.
-你是她的女儿吗 -是的
- Are you her daughter? - Yeah.
-贝桑 她跟我说了好多你的事 -真的吗
- Yes, Bethan, she's been telling me all about you. - Really?
是啊 你将会成为好莱坞明星
Yeah, you're going to be a Hollywood star, apparently.
不是吧 我自己都不知道呢
Oh, God, no. I don't know about that!
我治好你了 现在你可以自如地走路了
I've healed you now, so you can get on the floor if you want.
一边去
Piss off.
-贝桑 你去哪了 -上学
- Oh, Beth! Where have you been? - To school.
-上学很忙吧 -是啊
- School. Busy? - Yeah.
-我惹了点麻烦 -怎么了
- I've got myself in a bit of hot water. - Why?
看到那边的女人了吗
See that woman over there?
我刚许诺给她买♥♥一辆全新的法拉利
Just promised to buy her a brand-new Ferrari.
-写了空头支票 喝茶吗 -不了
- Writing cheques my arse can't cash. Cup of tea? - No.
我不想喝
No, I don't want that.
有人喝过这杯了
Ah, backwash.
最近怎么样
So, how do you feel?
挺好 这里像五星酒店一样
Yeah, great. It's like a five-star hotel in here.
-我是说你脑子里想的东西 -都很好