Just come and get me now, please, please,
我需要你过来接我
I need you to come and get me!
-好吧好吧 我这就过去 -现在就来
- All right, all right, I'm coming. - Get me now...
我们做些什么呢
Right, what we doing?
你走错方向了 贝桑
You're going the wrong way. Bethan!
对不起 老师 我得走了 我奶奶不太舒服
Sorry, Miss, I've got to go. My nan's not well.
-贝桑 -对不起
- Bethan! - Sorry!
我不要和那群贱♥人♥待在这里
I'm not staying in here with these pack of fucking CUNTS!
-小声点 -我小声点
- Keep your voice down. - Keep my voice down?
这里都是疯子
Full of mad heads in here.
他是个疯子
He's a lunatic.
他想杀了我
He's trying to kill me.
你觉得我疯了 是吗
You think I'm mad, don't you?
-没有 -你就有
- No. - Yeah, you do.
-我没有 -你就是有
- No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
我能看透你的心思
I can see right through you.
可怜 骗子 废人
Huh? Pathetic, liar, waste of space.
反正我也没想要你
Never wanted you anyway. Huh?
你把我和那个禽兽绑在了一起
You stuck me with that evil bastard of a man.
我就该把你拽出来后 一有机会就把你
Should have dragged you out, slammed you in a bucket
扔进垃圾桶里
when I had the chance.
真♥相♥就这么伤人 不是吗
Truth hurts, don't it?
我要回学校了
I need to go back to school.
我给你十秒钟带我离开这里
I'll give you 10 seconds to get me out of here.
一
One...
二
..Two...
-三 -嘘
- ..THREE... - Shh!
别嘘我
Don't shush me!
出去
Get out!
我不想再见到你
I never want to see you again.
-别再回来了 -不会的 我要去跟奶奶住
- Don't ever come back here! - I won't, I'm going to live with Nana.
什么
What?
我不会回来了
I won't be back.
贝丝 贝丝
Beth! BETH!
别喊了 特瑞娜 你嗓子都哑了
Stop shouting, Trina, you'll lose your voice!
带我出去
Get me out of here!
带我出去 贝丝
Get me out of here, beth!
带我出去
Get me out of here!
贝丝
Beth!
好
ok.
两年前 我哥哥给过我一个
..Like two years ago. My brother threw one at me once.
弄坏了的话我妈会打死我
My ma would have killed me if it broke.
嗨
Heya.
-嗨 -我们能谈一下吗
- Hey. - Um, can we talk a minute, please?
好
Yeah.
你还好吗
You all right?
我没事 我奶奶身体不舒服 所以不得不走
Yeah, um, my nan's not well, so that's why I had to leave class.
抱歉 宝贝
Oh, I'm sorry, babe.
我得离开几天陪我奶奶
Yeah, I've got to go and stay with her a while...
-回去照顾她 -要多久
- ..To look after her and stuff. - How long?
不知道 可能几个月
I don't know, it could be months,
我知道我们约好了下周出去玩的
but I know we said we'd hang out next week.
我感觉很内疚 抱歉
I feel...bad. Sorry.
没关系 家人第一
Oh, forget that. Family first, right?
对
Yeah. Um...
我今晚有空 如果你没事的话
I am free tonight though, if you're around.
可以啊
Yeah, all right. Um...
你想去公园玩吗 大概六点
Do you want to go to the park at, like, six or something?
-好啊 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah?
听上去不错
Yeah, sounds good, babe.
那就好 我得走了 再见
All right, cool, better go. See you.
-好 -回见了
- Yeah. - All right.
吃金枪鱼吧 你个舔逼货
Tuna fish for a fanny licker!
你是不是喜欢舔逼 回答我
Do you love licking fannies? Say yes or no.
滚开 普里斯特
Fuck off, Priest!
到底为什么
Why on God's green Earth
会有鱼被扔来扔去
is there fish being thrown from hither to thither?
普里斯特刚用三明治打了我
Yeah, well, Priest just hit me with a fucking sandwich.
等下等下 我看上去是来帮你的吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Do I look like a sailor to you?
不是
No.
你肯定认为老师是来帮你们擦屁♥股♥的
Well, you must think we're navvies on top a sailboat
如果你这样想
if you think for one second
你就准备要用脏话污染我的校园了
you're going to go turning the air of my school blue.
对不起 我只是说快了嘴
Well, I'm sorry, it just slipped out.
-我只是一时生气 -别说了
- I'm just pissed off. - Ah, ba-ba!
把话留给陪审团吧 你们两个 留校处分
Save it for the jury, OK? Pair of you. Detention after school.
什么 我不可以 老师 我是受害者
What?! What? No, I can't! Miss, I'm the victim.
给你两个词 坚强和乳♥头♥
Two words for you, tough and titties.
老师 你刚说了乳♥头♥
Miss, you said "Titties".
你个蠢货
You fucking knobhead!
我还在想你什么时候会来
I was wondering when you'd show up.
老师 我很抱歉之前的事
Hey, Miss. Sorry about earlier.
-我会向特拉维斯借笔记 -行吧
- I'll get the notes from Travis. - All right.
但是仅此一次
But that's the first and last time
你不能再逃我的课了
you run out on one of my classes.
我知道 对不起 我保证不会了
I know. I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I promise.
-有话快说 -你知道怎么写小说吗
- Cough it up, then. - Do you know anything about writing a novel?
-需要很多年 为什么问这个 -没什么
- It takes ages. Why? - No reason.
老师 我能借个橡皮擦吗
Miss, can I have a rubber?
-不准说话 -老师
- I said no talking. - Miss.
-我需要橡皮擦 -我是体育老师 不是文具柜
- I need a rubber! - I'm a PE teacher, not a stationery cupboard.
那我能借几张纸吗
Well, can I have some paper, then?
老师 我没纸了 没纸我怎么写作业
Miss, I've got no paper left, how can I do my work with no paper?
行吧 你那大嘴别叭叭叭了
All right, stop flapping your gob, all right?
我去帮你拿一些
I'll go get you some.
守规矩 别乱动 否则有你们好看的
Behave and stay put, all right? Or they'll be hell to pay.
你是去换护垫吗 老师
Are you going to change your pad, miss?
*每天的我 酷来酷往*
*Slaying my way downtown every day*
*鲍鱼小♥穴♥ 接踵而至*
*Getting so much pussy*
*母狗骚♥逼♥ 灯红酒绿*
*Yeah, those girls like to play*
*摩擦吮吸 我可不基*
*Sucking and rubbing those muffins I'm no gay*
*大干四方 此乃吾名*
*Fucking and chucking, that should be my middle name.*
闭嘴 普里斯特 吵死了
Shut up, Priest. It's so annoying.
*最佳女孩 最佳女孩*
*Best type of girl Best type of girl*
*我屌♥巨长 我屌♥巨长*
*I'm on triple figures I'm on triple figures*
未知来电
9个未接
*你的妹妹 填满膨胀*
*Your pussy felt much bigger...*
你做什么
What you doing?
-喂 -你去哪里
- Hello? - Where are you going?
你好 这里是玛丽·休斯精神病院
Hello, I'm calling from the Marie Hughes Psychiatric Facility.
天呐 老师会让我们
Oh, my God, there's going to be
-吃不了兜着走 -闭嘴 普里斯特
- hell to pay! - Just shut up, Priest!
你应该有位家人住在这里
I believe you have a family member in residence here.
是的 我妈妈卡特瑞娜·格温多夫
Yeah, my mum, Katrina Gwyndaf.
我很抱歉通知你 发生了一场病人间的争执
I'm sorry to say there's been a patient altercation,
你能来医院吗
can you come to the hospital?
卡特瑞娜受了一些伤
Katrina incurred some injuries.
什么 怎样的伤
What? What injuries?
我们尽力了 很抱歉她没有挺过去
We did everything we could, but I'm so sorry, she didn't make it.
什么
What?
你说什么 她没有
What do you mean, she didn't...?
这事不应该在电♥话♥里说
This shouldn't be done on the phone.
如果你能来医院的话
If you can come into the hospital...
不
No.
你做什么
What are you doing?
贝丝 你要去哪里
Beth! Where are you going?
抱歉 小姐 你不能进去
Sorry, Miss, you can't go in here. You can't go there.
我需要过去 我妈妈在里面
I need to get past, cos it's my mum.
病房♥已经关闭了 小姐
The ward's closed, Miss.
你能别拦着我吗
Would you just move?
冷静一下