剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表
拍得很好看啊
Um, that's...that's lovely.
我会多拍...
I'm just gonna take a f...
我会多拍几张 这样你们可以选好看的
I'm just gonna take a few so you get a good one.
好了 有几张都挺好看的
There you go. There's a few good... good ones there, mate.
-非常感谢 -非常感谢 你叫什么名字
- Thanks very much. - Thanks very much. What's your name?
珍妮特
Janet.
-谢谢你 珍妮特 -好的
- Thank you, Janet. - Yes.
-晚安 -很高兴认识你
- Goodnight. - It was nice to meet you.
-祝你过得愉快 -再见
- Have a good one. - 'Bye.
很高兴认识你们 你们要去哪
Nice to meet you. Oh, where are you off to?
-我们... 我们要回家 -是的
- Uh, we're...we're just off home. - Yeah.
你是不是那位...
Hey, aren't you the, um...
你是不是唱那首歌♥的女生...
Aren't...aren't you the...the girl that sang that...that song?
是的 是我
Yes. Yes, I am.
天呐 你发展得怎么样 我有那首歌♥
God, how did it go? I...I had it!
我...
I'll...
*我得承认*
* I'll say this *
*对你的思念*
* I miss you more *
*我*
* My *
*与日俱增 日光*
* Everyday daylight *
*指引我回到你身边*
* It leads me back your way *
*再次*
* Falling *
*投入你的*
* Into my arms... *
*怀抱*
* Again *
*我得承认*
* I'll say this *
*我更想念你了*
* I miss you more *
*挚友*
* My friend. *
-太棒了 -谢谢
- Amazing! - Thank you.
-好 -再见 女士 晚安
- OK. - See you, lady. 'Bye! Goodnight.
-晚安 -太棒了 晚安
- Uh, 'night. - Amazing. 'Night.
-再见 -再见
- 'Bye! - 'Bye!
我能跟你们回家吗
Can I come home with you?
我不会... 不会待太久
Not for... Not for long.
我只是没有别的地方可去
I just...I just haven't got anywhere to go
我想找个地方待着
and I...I just need somewhere to be.
-当然可以 -没关系吗
- Of course. - Is that alright?
没关系 走吧 我们可以吃点东西
Yeah, yeah. Come on. We can get you something to eat.
-谢谢 -如果你需要 还可以给你提供无线网
- Thank you. - Or wi-fi, if that's useful?
我喜欢无线网 谢谢
I'd love some wi-fi. Thank you.
家应该让我们感到安全和温暖 并给予我们支持
Every home should feel safe and warm and supportive.
哪里都是家
Everywhere is home.
我得想想要做什么
I've just got to work out what to do, really.
接受
你们有充电器吗
Have you got a charger?
-身上没有 -不过 但...
- Not on us. - No, but...
剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表