剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表
OK, um...
好 那我们去约听力矫正师
Right, OK. We'll have an appointment with the audiologist?
然后在接下来的几个月
And in the following months,
他们又说耳蜗植入手术对他来说风险很高
they talked about how high risk the implant procedure was for him,
他不适合做植入
and that he wasn't a good candidate.
考博一直安慰我说他并不是病了
And Cob kept saying it's not that he's ill.
应该让我们来学习
We should be the ones to learn.
他是个快乐的孩子
He was a happy little boy.
我们再等等看 于是我就听从了他的话
We should wait and see. And so I listened.
有多极端 这些都需要测试 医生
How extreme they are, those have to be tested. Doctor...
娜 你不觉得我们应该谈谈最近发生的事情吗
Nay, don't you think we should talk about what happened?
应该
Uh, yeah. I do.
明天早午餐时谈
Let's brunch tomorrow.
现在不是谈那些事情的时候
It isn't the time for our drama right now.
玩得开心 有需要就告诉我
Have a nice time. Let me know if there's anything...
-看是谁来了 -很高兴认识你
- OK. Look who's here! - Good to see you.
-你好吗 -我刚想先问你
- How are you doing? - You beat me to it.
-很高兴认识你 很好 -你好呀
- Good to see you. Really good. - Nice to see you.
谢谢 请进
Thank you. Come on in!
亚历克斯特别兴奋 他一直在等你
Alex has been so excited. He's been waiting for you.
-天 那是你画的吗 -是的
- Oh, look! Did you draw that? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -是的
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
-不是吧 -是给你的
- No way! - It's for you.
你画得可真好
You're an amazing artist.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直在画画 画了很多副关于你的
Yeah, I've been drawing pictures. I have a lot about you.
-天哪 你真是太有绘画天赋了 -谢谢
- Oh, my goodness me! You're an artist, a proper artist! - Thank you.
实际上 我还准备了
In fact, I've got, um...
我不知道你喜不喜欢这个
I don't know if you're into it...
我知道你喜欢这个
Well, I know you're into it,
但我不知道你想不想要这个
but I don't know if you want one of these.
-我特别喜欢 -真的吗
- Oh, I love it! - Really?
是的 我真的特别喜欢
Yes. I really love it.
你那儿还摆着一个呢
Oh, look, you've got one right there!
-是的 -螳螂人
- Yeah. - The Mantis.
看看 这是收藏款
Let's have a look. Like, in a sort of collector's item.
考博说我做这些事是想让自己良心好受
Cob says I do this kinda stuff to feel better about myself.
-对对 -对
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
谁不喜欢游戏
Who doesn't like the game?
他说我是把自私伪装成关心
That it's ego masquerading as care.
他说的 随便吧
Which is, you know, whatever...
也许 也许我确实如他所说
Maybe. Maybe I am like that.
也许我只是想让自己看起来像个好人
Maybe I do just want to seem like a good person.
我就用这个喝咖啡了
I'll have my coffee in there.
但这和做个真正的好人有什么区别呢
But how is that really different from being a good person?
结果不是一样的吗
I mean, ultimately?
他说我是个糟糕的母亲
He says I'm a bad mother
对自己的孩子很差劲 对其他人的孩子却很好
to my own kid and an angel to other people's.
太好了 谢谢
Perfect. Thank you so much.
我特别喜欢
I love that.
-不 妈妈你当然得一起 -快来 妈妈
- No, Mum, of course you're in it! - Come on, Mum.
你有兄弟姐妹吗
Have you got any brothers or sisters?
有 我有个哥哥
Yeah, I have an older brother.
-是吗 -嗯
- Have you? - Yeah.
-他叫什么 -杰
- What's his name? - Jay.
Three, two, one.
《君在何处》
'Quo Vadis'!
超棒 做个鬼脸
Amazing! Silly faces.
很好
There we go.
举着别动 我来
OK, just hold still and I'll just...
好了
There you go.
罗杰还在花♥园♥里吗
罗杰
Roger?
我们把它埋葬了 记得吗
We buried him in the ground. Do you remember?
但它还在那里吗
在
Yeah.
那它生我们的气吗
它都死了
Well, he's dead,
所以它也没法生气了
so he can't be angry now.
但它会因为自己死了生气吗
会吧
Yeah, probably.
你杀了它
You killed him.
不 我没有 我没有
你杀了
Yeah, you did.
你能告诉我最好和最坏的时候吗
Can you tell me what the best and the worst times were?
最好和最坏的时候
The best and the worst times?
什么 人生的吗
What? Of life?
还是电视剧里
What? The show?
这就是我现在最好的时刻
Well, this is a personal highlight.
真好
Sweet.
好的
Yeah, that's alright.
他说一分钟后就到
It says he's one minute away.
我们明天就说定了一起吃饭
We're still on for tomorrow, right?
我打算步行
I think I'm gonna walk.
-真的 -嗯 我新下了个APP
- Really? - Yeah, yeah. I've got this app thing.
我活着 我活着
I'm alive. I'm alive.
这是我的人生
This is my life.
我能做到很多事 我没事
I can do things. I'm OK.
我的孩子很健康
My child is healthy.
至少没有性命之忧
Or at least not dying.
我刚见过的孩子已经快不行了
The boy I just left is dying.
我已经浪费了我的生命
I've wasted my life.
那个男孩性命不长了 我却在浪费我的
This boy has no life and I'm wasting mine.
我至死都将对真正的自己一无所知
I'm going to die without a single idea of who I actually am.
天哪 我要死了 我快死了
Oh, God, I'm going to die! I'm gonna die!
天哪 天哪
Oh, God. Oh, God.
那个男孩会希望我好好活下去
Now, now, the boy would want me to have a life
而且他不叫男孩 他叫亚历克斯 苏茜
and he's not called the boy, he's called Alex, actually, Suzie.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
应该是
I think.
也许这只是因为荷尔蒙失衡
Maybe it's just a hormone imbalance hitting a cool change,
我突然知道该做什么了
but suddenly I know exactly what to do.
我们今晚需要谈谈
我必须好好利用这个感觉良好的窗口期
I have to use this window while I feel like this,
在我的例假之前 谈这件事
before my period, to address this.
我讨厌苏茜
我讨厌苏茜
瓦莱丽人很好
Valerie is nice.
瓦莱丽是我丈夫的学生
Valerie is the student
几周前我用我丈夫的手♥机♥跟她调情后
I suspect my husband is having an affair with
我就开始怀疑
after I started flirting
他们俩有一腿
with her from his phone a couple of weeks ago.
她是个很欢乐的人
There's joy in her.
如果他准备偷♥情♥ 因为他现在肯定会
If he's going to have an affair, as he's bound to now,
我宁愿参与其中
I'd rather be part of it.
所以你想谈什么
So what did you wanna talk about?
什么
Oh, what?
你之前给我发短♥信♥
You texted me earlier.
听着
Listen, um...
今天发生了很奇怪的事
Weirdest thing happened today.
-是吗 -有个学生走进我的办公室
- Did it? - This student comes into my office.
她年轻活泼 平常人很好
Um, she's this young, bubbly, sort of normally quite friendly,
我跟她挺熟
like, I know her quite well,
我们一起去法国游过学
she came to France on the study trip.
她突然开始
And she starts, like...
接下来发生的事你会认为是我编的
You're going to think I'm making this up.
她坐在桌子的边缘
She sort of sits on the edge of the desk
就 就 就开始像烂俗电影里一样摸自己的腿
and...and...and starts touching her own leg like in a bad movie.
然后她把外套脱掉
And she takes off her jacket and, uh...
扔在地板上 就跟
..She drops it on the floor like...
我以为这是什么真心话大冒险的游戏
And so, obviously, I'm thinking this is some sort of dare.
所以我就想 干 肯定有人在拍我
So I'm aware, like, shit, I'm probably being recorded.
所以我就说 "好了 现在我要把门打开了"
So I just sort of say, "Oh, OK, I'm going to open the door now.
"希望你能舒服点"
"I hope you're feeling OK."
然后她非常生气地跑出去了
And then she gets really upset and runs out.
剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表