剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表
第五集 谈判
我
我讨厌
我讨厌苏茜
第一季 第五集
至少她当时很开心
At least she's having fun.
三张她给他吹♥箫♥的照片 事后拍下这一张
Three of her sucking his cock, and then this one taken after.
背景还有更多 你看见了吗
There's more in the background. Do you see?
什么 我没看见
What? I don't see anything.
靠近仔细看
Look closer.
荡♥妇♥
Slag.
-奶♥子♥也不好看 -笑死
- Terrible tits too. - L-O-L.
没错 我更喜欢巨♥乳♥
Yes, I prefer bigger ones.
-最好身材更娇小一点 -我也是
- On a smaller frame, ideally. - Same.
你偏好身材娇小的巨♥乳♥女人
Your preference is for bigger breasts on a smaller frame.
真是行家
What a connoisseur.
你对胸部的审美真独特呢 先生
What a rare and unique gazonga palette you have, sir.
我没见过这件上衣
I haven't seen that top before.
-但你看过那边了吗 -客房♥送餐服务
- But have you looked over there? - Room service!
几个盘子 一些食物 一个红酒杯
Plates? Some food? A wineglass?
但酒杯上方有什么
But what's above the wineglass?
现在你看到了 在背景不起眼的地方
Now you see it. Deep background.
还吸毒 真恶心
Drugs as well. Disgusting.
她放进嘴里的可不止这些
That's not all she put in her mouth.
-笑死 -笑尿
- LOL. - ROFL.
-笑死 -笑尿
- LOL. - ROFL.
-笑死 -笑尿
- LOL. - ROFL.
-笑死 -笑尿
- LOL. - ROFL.
-笑死 -笑尿
- LOL. - ROFL.
笑死 笑尿 笑死 笑尿 笑死 笑尿
LOL. ROFL. LOL. ROFL. LOL. ROFL.
我不停举报上传了照片的网站
I keep reporting all the sites that upload it
然后威胁转发的人
and then threatening anyone who reposts.
有其他混♥蛋♥放上网了
Some other...fucker puts it up.
考博 你没必要这么做
Cob, you don't have to do that, OK?
律师已经在处理了 不用...
The lawyers are on it, it's not...
-不用你操心 -是吗
- It's not your problem. - Isn't it?
-你有没有看我发给你的TED演讲 -没有
- Did you watch that TED Talk I sent you? - No, I didn't.
最好也别再把娜奥米发给你的油管视频
And maybe don't send me any more fucking YouTube clips
转发给我 逼我看关于你不忠的新闻
from fucking Naomi for me to watch about your fucking infidelity.
抱歉 我以为我已经把邮件底部删掉了
Sorry, I thought I'd deleted the bottom of the email.
但那是婚恋专家佩瑞尔的演讲 她很厉害
But it's Esther Perel, you know? She's very good.
你最后一次嗑药[吃药]是什么时候
When was the last time you took drugs?
哪种药 女人经常要吃很多种药
What sort of drugs? I mean, women take all sorts of drugs,
用来减缓各种疼痛
you know, all the time to deal with all the pain.
你知道那些照片里还有什么吗
Do you know what else is in those photos?
他的蛋蛋吗 我的妊娠纹
His balls? My stretch marks?
如果你很仔细地看 我是不是化了黑人妆
If you look really closely, am I in blackface?
白粉 可♥卡♥因♥
Coke. Cocaine.
在手♥机♥上 我想是他的手♥机♥吧
On a phone. His, presumably.
你在开玩笑吗
You're fucking joking?
没有 论♥坛♥有人很贴心地放大了
Nope. Someone in one of the forums really kindly blew it up.
操
Fuck!
我们之前谈的时候 你可没提到这个
Yeah. Didn't mention that, did you, when we talked about it?
我没提到... 我当然没提到啊
I didn't mention... Of course I didn't mention that.
-那不是重点... -所以那很平常 对吧
- That wasn't the main... - So it's that common, is it?
你和别人♥大♥量嗑药 然后...
For you to take a shitload of drugs with someone? And then...
-不是的 -我们以前常一起嗑 没生弗兰克之前
- No. - We used to do that all the time before we...before Frank.
我以为我们都戒掉了
And I assumed that we both gave all that up.
真的吗 我能提醒你2016年的评论家协会奖吗
Really? 'Cause can I raise a hand to the Critics Circle Award 2016?
你滚 那都十年前的事了
Fuck off! That was, like, 10 years ago!
-不 是2016年 -我才不无趣
- No, it was 2016. - I'm not boring!
好吗 感觉...
OK? It's...it's like...
是你逼我变无趣的 我们都同意做无趣的人
It's like you made me boring. We both agreed to be boring.
谁知你偷偷过着另一种截然不同的生活
And then you've been off down this whole other secret hole of life.
-这根本不公平 -我没有
- It's not fair! - I haven't.
-这说法不准确 -当然准确 这不公平 苏茜
- That's not an accurate... - Yes, it is! It's not fair, Suz!
你不能逼我变得无趣之后
You can't just make me boring
又跑去操另一个贱男人
and then go and fuck this other idiot guy
就因为你厌烦我了 这样太过分了
because you're fucking bored of me - that's bullshit.
我做出了妥协 我放弃了很多
I compromised, OK? I...I gave stuff up.
你什么都没妥协 你只是搬家...
You didn't compromise anything, you just fucking moved...
-我明白 -你不明白
- I understand that. - No, you don't.
-苏茜 我还以为我抑郁了 -你是抑郁了
- Suzie, I thought I was depressed! - You ARE depressed.
我他妈没有抑郁 我只是需要一件新睡袍
I'm not fucking depressed! I just need a new dressing gown, OK?
我才没抑郁
I'm not depressed!
我只是需要远离神经病
I just need to not be with a complete psychopath!
如果你不明白 无法理解
And if you don't get that, if you don't understand that
我现在需要乐子 我需要关注
I need some fun now, I need some fucking attention here,
那我真心觉得...
then I...I just... I genuinely don't think...
我们走不下去了
..That this...that this can work.
小巨人
Hey, big man!
我想放音乐
遵命 放些能跳舞的音乐
Yes, sir. Music for dancing.
我想看你们跳之前那种舞
快点 跳啊
你跳就是了
Just fucking dance.
听着 我知道我搞砸了 我很清楚
Look, I know I fucked up massively, OK? I'm aware of that.
我很积极地想变好
I'm trying to be better, I actively am.
如果我出演迪士尼那个角色 我们就能重新开始
If I do the Disney gig, we can just start again.
我们就走出去 忘记这一切
We just go out there, forget all of this...
你以为迪士尼会跟有吸毒丑闻的人合作吗
You think Disney are gonna wanna work with you with a drug scandal?
-你是不是有妄想症 -他们又不能认定那是什么
- Are you delusional? - They can't just assume what it is.
在网上能买♥♥到合法兴♥奋♥剂♥ 看起来一模一样
OK? You can buy legal highs online, it looks exactly the same.
他们又不知道来龙去脉
They don't know the context.
手♥机♥屏幕上放着白色粉末
It's white powder on a phone screen
旁边躺着电视制♥作♥人 他的屌♥还在你嘴里
with a fucking TV exec with his cock in your mouth.
这来龙去脉够清楚了吧
That's quite a lot of context, isn't it?
我是个不称职的母亲 不称职的妻子
I'm a terrible mother. I'm a terrible wife.
我只比女演员平均水准高出一些些
I'm only a slightly above average actress.
我上一次对你说话还是说婚誓的时候
I think the last time I spoke to you was my wedding vows. Yeah.
我知道你心里一定在想
I know you probably think,
她只有有所求时才会来找我 但是
"Oh, she only comes to me when I want something," But...
求求你 我现在非常需要你的帮助
..Please, I really need your help.
以后我会好好做人
I'll be good from now on.
不再说谎 做个更好的妈妈
I'll tell the truth. I'll be a better mother,
更好的太太 更好的朋友
a better wife, a better friend.
我知道你无法让这一切消失 但是
I know you can't take it all away, but...
也许你可以做到 毕竟
Maybe you can, you know? You're...
你是如此全能和强大
so powerful and all that.
可以吗 给我个提示吧
Is that alright? You know, just...just give me a sign if...
未知来电
这真的...
I mean, that's, um...
我们说好了吗
Have we got a deal?
我是说 阿门
I mean...amen.
-娜奥米·德里奇吗 -是的
- Naomi Duribchi? - Yes.
很高兴又见到你
Nice to see you again.
我们并不是全无希望
OK, so, um, we're not at a total loss.
你还没完全停止排卵 这是好事
You haven't totally stopped ovulating, which is good.
-好吧 -抗缪勒管和促卵泡激素水平极低
- Right. - Very low levels of AMH and FSH.
你每次来 我都建议你做冻卵
Every time you've come in, I've suggested egg freezing.
你们的收费项目
Which you sell.
但我们已经过了这阶段
But I think we're past that point.
-听着 我会做的 好吗 -不 不是的
- Look, I'll do it, OK? I'll do it. - No. No.
我的意思是以你现阶段的状况 你的年纪
What I mean is at your stage, and at your age,
卵子的质量
with the quality of the eggs,
我认为你无谓再浪费时间和金钱
I don't think it's the best use of your time or money.
什么 等一下 你不想要我的卵子吗
Sorry? Wait. You don't want them?
我们一直在监测你的情况 你的水平
We've been monitoring you, and you have the levels
相当于比你年长5到10年的女性
we would expect in a woman 5, 10 years older.
但你们的检测不都是参照
Yeah, but aren't all your tests from, like,
法国几百年前老掉牙的统计数字吗
French stats from the 1♥8♥9♥0s or something?
我现在说的是你的身体 你已经进入围绝经期
I'm looking specifically at your body, and you're perimenopausal.
围绝经期
Perimenopausal?!
对将近40岁的女性来说并不少见
It's not unusual in women in their late 30s.
剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表