剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表
你不能生我的气 行吗
Alright, you're not allowed to get angry with me, alright?
不 你说吧
Oh, no, here we go.
不 听着 我什么都不知道
No, listen, I don't know anything about this,
但你♥爸♥爸要接受《太阳报》记者访问
but your dad's gonna do a chat with one of the men from the 'Sun',
就是告诉你一声
just so you know.
什么
What?
三万镑呢 宝贝
It's 30 grand, love.
什么 你说什么
What...what... what are you talking about?
他们就是想跟他随便聊聊 你的生活什么的
They just want to talk to him about stuff and your life, you know.
这件事对我们都有好处
I mean, it's about all of us, all this.
阿琪能拿到三万镑存款的礼物
And Archie is gonna get 30 grand as a gift for a deposit.
你给她带礼物了吗
I mean, have you got her a gift?
带了 我给她带了一个...
Yeah, I've got her a gift. I've got her a...
-什么 -一个能制冷的空气净化器
- What? - An air purifier that also cools.
很好 但这个礼物更棒 是一栋房♥子
Nice, but this is better. It's a house.
等等 爸爸要接受报纸采访
Hang on. Dad's gonna talk to a paper?
对 但他担心你会担心这件事
Yeah, but he's stressed that YOU are gonna get stressed about it.
好吧 好吧 妈妈
OK, alright. Alright, Mum.
-改天再... -三万呢
- Just another day... - It's 30 grand!
顺便说 你为什么
By the way, what the fuck are you doing
要替你前夫传话
relaying messages for your ex-husband?
我不知道 就这样
I don't know. Just... That's all, anyway.
-嗯 -对 别问
- Yeah. - Right, just don't ask!
好吧 妈妈 该死
Alright, Mum. Fucking hell.
我不吃了 我只想吃点奶酪
Oh. I don't want any more. I just want a bit of cheese.
-你刚才要的就是这些 爸爸 -给你吃吧
- That's what you wanted, Dad. - Here, you have it.
夏恩 来见见我的表亲 来 夏恩
Shane, come and meet my cousin. Come on, Shane. Come on.
-你好 -你好
- Alright? - Alright?
妈妈说你要接受《太阳报》的采访
Mum said you're gonna talk to the 'Sun'.
她小题大做什么
Why is she making a thing about it?
你根本什么都不知道
What do you even know about it?
我知道各家报纸都在报道我女儿
I know my daughter's all over the papers.
不 才没有 娜奥米都处理了
No, I'm not all over the papers. Naomi's seen to that.
他们不该刊登的 那是违法的
They're not allowed to print it. It's illegal.
-他们要写一篇报道 讲你生命中的男人 -什么
- They're doing a piece on the men in your life... - What?
我确实深有感触 这么多年了
..Which I do have some feelings about, actually, historically.
我不...
I mean, I-I cannot...
真不敢相信你想拿这件事挣钱
I cannot believe you're gonna try and make money out of this.
我不是拿这件事挣钱
I'm not making money out of it.
我要把两万镑送给你妹妹当做新婚礼物
I'm giving 20 of it to your sister as a wedding present...
-好吧 -作为买♥♥♥房♥♥存款
- Right. - ..As a deposit for a house.
好 那剩下的一万呢
OK, what about the other 10?
-你好 菲尔 -玩得高兴吗
- OK, Phil? - Having a good time?
-很棒 -太好了 见到你家人很高兴
- Yeah, great. - Lovely. Nice to see the family.
就是说几句而已 苏茜 简直疯了
It's just words, Suzie. It's mental.
你说两句 他们就给你钱
They give it to you for words.
我知道 爸爸 你是觉得他们没找过我吗
I know, Dad. I know. Don't you think they came to me?
你就没想过来问问我吗
Didn't YOU think to come to me?
我聊我自己家人
So, I have to come to you for permission
还得问你同不同意
to talk about my own family?
-现在规矩是这样的吗 -你已经接受完采访了吗
- Is that the rule now? - Have you already done it?
现在家里你说了算吗
You're in charge of the family now, are you?
是啊 爸爸 我说了算
Apparently, Dad, yeah, I am.
我只知道你妹妹永远都买♥♥不起房♥子
All I know is your sister is never gonna be able to buy a house,
我也帮不上忙 因为...
and I can't help because...
你把钱都挥霍光了
You pissed away all of your money...
因为我工作的行业垮了
Because of the collapse of the industry I worked in.
什么行业 为本地乐队当经纪人吗
What, the fuckin' managing local bands? That industry?
对 你以为互联网对现场音乐没影响吗
Yeah, do you think the internet doesn't affect live music?
我明明付清了你的贷款
I literally paid off your mortgage.
没错 然后把房♥子转到了你妈名下
Yeah, and moved it into your mum's name.
对 因为你离开了这个家
Yeah, because you left the house.
那我就一无所获吗
Then I didn't get nothing paid off, did I?
我什么都得不到 我这辈子都是这样
I didn't get nothing. Story of my life.
你现在还要禁止我跟人打电♥话♥讲几句
And now you say I can't say a few words to a bloke on the phone
反正那破报纸也没人读
for a rag that no-one reads?
控制 你想控制我 制止我发声
Controlling. You wanna control me, wanna control my voice.
我再也不会被别人控制了
Well, I'm not gonna be controlled anymore.
明白吗
Got it?
爸爸要出♥卖♥♥♥我的私生活 还有你的
Dad's gonna sell a story on me. And you, I suppose.
他们都是豺狼 菲尔 你得明白
They're jackals, Phil. You'd understand that.
-过来坐 -它毁了那段婚姻
- Come sit here. - And it fucked that marriage up.
别冲昏头脑
Stay sensible.
裘德 娜奥米 娜奥米 裘德
Jude, Naomi. Naomi, Jude.
-你好 很高兴认识你 -你好 裘德
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - Hi, Jude.
-裘德打篮网球 -我记得 谢谢
- Jude plays netball. - Yes, I remember. Thank you.
-喝红酒吗 裘德 -好 谢谢
- Want some wine, Jude? - Yes, please.
瓦莱丽:婚礼怎么样 继续猛灌吗
考博:当然啦
考博:这趟旅程你最喜欢哪部分
瓦莱丽:你猜
考博:提醒我一下
-你想吃这个吗 菲尔德 -不 你吃吧 宝贝
- Do you want this, Ferd? - No, you have it, darlin'.
好了 你俩
Alright, you two.
各位 有请新娘的父亲出场
I'd like to introduce the father of the bride.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪后悔♪
♪Regrets...♪
有了孩子之后 你会想
When you have kids, you think,
"天啊 我得养活她们
"Oh, God, I've got to keep them alive.
我得养活我的小女儿们"
"I've got to keep these little girls alive."
但你不止是养活她们
But then you don't just keep 'em alive.
你得让她们开心 安全 温暖 喂饱她们
You've got to keep them happy and safe and warm and fed
做到这些依然不够
and even that's not enough, you know?
很明显
Apparently.
"不 爸爸 你不能喊叫"
"No, Daddy, you mustn't shout."
打嗝的时候要说"不好意思"
You have to say "Excuse me" when you burp.
说得像你打嗝的时候会那样说一样
Yeah, as if you ever did!
"你不应该吃没自♥由♥的笼养鸡下的蛋"
"You shouldn't eat eggs from those battery ones."
我记得阿琪跟我说
I remember Archie saying to me,
"你不能坐在躺椅上 爸爸" 我们当时在海滩上
"You can't sit on that deckchair, Dad," On the beach,
"因为你要先付钱"
"'Cause you gotta pay for it."
我说 "没事的 他们会走过来的"
And I said, "It's alright. They'll come round."
但她一直都非常愤怒
But she was very cross that whole time.
你还记得吗 小家伙
Do you remember, Squidge?
"不 你得付钱 爸爸"
"No, you gotta pay for it, Daddy!"
我用六十年代的思维方式回答道
And I'm from the '60s.
"看管躺椅的人吃屎吧"
"Fuck the deckchair man."
所以我沿着海滩一路走 找负责收钱的人
So I walk all the way down the beach to find the bloke.
当然了 等我们回去的时候
Course, when we get back there,
已经有其他混♥蛋♥坐在那里了
there's these other bastards sat there.
我正要大发脾气...
Now, I'm about to lose my absolute...
阿琪却在那边眉开眼笑
And there's Archie, beaming.
她说 "他们不知道自己是礼物 爸爸"
She said, "They don't even know they're a present, Dad."
因为那让她非常开心
'Cause that made her day.
那不是
That wasn't...
-什么 -那不是...那从来没发生过
- What? - That wasn't... That never happened.
-那是我 -好
- That was me. - Sure.
...我的孩子就让我变成了更好的人
...makes you a better man, which is what my kids did for me.
所以我不必再多言
So I don't need to think of anything else to say
因为我衷心为你高兴
'cause I'm so happy for you.
还有 能感觉到纯洁的东西真好
And, um, it's good to, and nice to, feel something pure
因为这年头纯洁的东西不多了
because there's not a lot that is.
看到纯洁之物的时候你得记牢了 对吧 好
And you gotta remember when something's pure, haven't you? OK.
请大家举杯 敬夏恩和阿琪
Everyone, I'd just like to do a toast to Shane and Archie.
夏恩和阿琪
Shane and Archie.
-干杯 -爱你
- Cheers. - Love you.
干杯 妈妈
Cheers, Mum.
你们今晚很可能会滚床单
You guys will probably sleep together tonight.
你丈夫就是个混♥蛋♥
Your husband's an arsehole.
你怎么就能对我说这种话
Why is it OK for you to say that to me?
如果我这么跟你们说 你们都会炸毛
If I said that to you, you'd all explode.
因为这就是事实
'Cause it's factually accurate.
我刚只是说我发现婚礼很压抑
剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表