剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表
我才刚过35
I'm in my mid-to-late 30s.
你仍有可能自然受孕 这说不准
You could still get pregnant naturally. We don't know.
-弗兰克呢 -他在那边
- Where's Frank? - He's over there.
她怎么说
What did she say?
她一直说 "机会极小 机会极小"
She just kept saying, "Tiny window. Tiny window."
极小极小极小
Tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny,
好像在形容娃娃住的小屋一样
like a fucking doll's house or something.
-那不是坏事啊 -比同龄人该有的水平低很多
- But that's not bad, is it? - Much lower than normal for my age.
我的卵巢储备功能及其不足
I've got a super low ovarian reserve.
几乎没有卵泡 远低于平均水平
Like, hardly any follicles. Well below average.
既然有平均水平这回事
I guess in order for there to be an average,
就必定有人是远低于平均水平的吧
someone has to be well below average, don't they?
这是一种病吗
So is that an illness?
不是 苏茜 就是有人高有人低才有平均值
No, Suz, that's just how averages work!
你刚才是不是对天鹅吐口水了
Hey. Did you spit at a swan?
它们非要跟着我
不 我们...
No, we...
我说过了 不准对天鹅吐口水
I told you, we don't spit at swans.
-你打算怎么办 -我不知道
- So, what are you gonna do? - I don't know. I don't know.
男人主宰的医学界根本没研究这个
Patriarchal fucking medicine hasn't done any research.
都怪我自己 怪我自己
It's my own fault. It's my own fault.
我和马特分手就是因为...
The whole reason I broke up with Mart...
我说了很多年了
I said for years...
他们肯定不知道 他们肯定不知道
I don't believe they know. I don't believe they know.
他们怎么能轻描淡写...
How can they just say...
你知道我妈遇到这种情况会说什么吗
Well, you know what Mum would say about a situation like this?
-"去他妈的" -没错 去他妈的
- Yeah, "Fuck a squaddie." - Exactly, fuck a squaddie.
真的 谁输了 别管科学说什么
Seriously. Who loses? Alright, forget all the science.
你一直没时间做你以为自己有空做的事
You haven't got time for what you thought you had time for.
尽管试试 努力一把 好吗
Just fucking get on, get into it, do it, alright?
你知道你想要什么 就放手去做吧
You know what you want, just get the fuck on with it.
好 我知道 我会的 我就是这种人
Yeah, yeah. I know that. I do that. I am that.
我喜欢你的...
I like your, um, sh...
鞋子怎么比
What are shoes?
你的眼睛和魔鬼一样是黑色的
挺酷
Oh, cool.
-你还好吗 -挺好的 挺好的
- How are you? - Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
听着 另一件事就是 丧尸剧的人要告你
OK, so listen, in other news, the zombie people are suing you.
-是嘛 -是真的
- Oh, yes. - Yeah.
几个制♥作♥人要告你离开剧组
The producers, for leaving the show.
我很难帮你解除合同
It's impossible for me to get you out of contract
因为你不准我
because you won't let me
告诉他们你离开的原因
tell them the reason that you're leaving.
-他们就不能瞎猜吗 -瞎猜又没钱赚
- Can't they fucking guess?! - It doesn't profit them to guess.
-让我告诉他们吧 -不行 他才跟妻子坦白
- Just let me tell them! - No, he's just told his wife.
我不能害他惹两次麻烦
I can't get him into trouble twice.
你真是疯了 那你自己跟他们谈
You're crazy. Then you talk to them.
他们想周五晚上请你吃晚饭
They wanna take you out for dinner on Friday night.
周五晚上 我不能去吃晚饭
Friday night? I can't go out for dinner on Friday night.
我要和考博出门 我们要玩个痛快
I'm going out with Cob. We're going to have some fun.
那晚是约会之夜 鸡鸡之夜
It's date night. It's dick night.
如果你去不了 我得跟他们说一声
If you can't go, then I have to tell them.
我在努力挽救我的婚姻
I'm trying to save my marriage!
我也在努力挽救你的事业
And I'm trying to save your career!
我向你道过歉了
I said I'm sorry.
我们不必久留
So we don't have to stay for long.
我预订了一个好地方 结束后就去
Then I've booked this really nice place for afterwards.
那里有高级品鉴菜单和鸡尾酒
It's got a great tasting menu and cocktails and all that, you know?
我们也可以留在餐厅 蹭一顿免费的
Or we could just stay there and have a free meal.
他们居然还有脸告你
I can't fucking believe they have the gall to sue you!
他们只是想看看
I think they just wanna
我是不是当真想离开剧组
see how serious I am about leaving, you know?
我们保持轻松愉快的气氛就好
I think we just keep it nice and light.
我很轻松啊 比空气还轻
I'm...I'm light. I'm lighter than air.
比所有稀有气体都轻
I'm lighter than all the noble gases.
我比... 我比氢气还轻
I'm lighter than fucking... I'm lighter than hydrogen,
很多人不知道 氢气甚至比氦气更轻
which is, unbeknownst to many, even lighter than helium.
所以兴登堡号♥飞艇当年才用氢气飞行
Which is why they filled the 'Hindenburg' with it.
-结果氢气爆♥炸♥ 所有人都死了 -好吧
- And why all those people died. - Great.
海伦的外衣被掀起来 露出她的身体
Helen's jumper had been pulled up to expose her body.
她头部有六处伤口 大部分都造成骨裂
She had six wounds on her head, most of which caused fractures.
她胸部也有多处刺伤
She also had multiple stab wounds to her chest.
海伦的尸体之前被河流淹没
Helen's body had actually been well concealed by the river
伊莱
伊莱 配对 娜奥米
他们很难将她打捞起来
and they had difficulty in removing her from the scene.
杰推断那里并不是海伦遇害的第一现场
G concluded that Helen had actually been killed somewhere else,
她的尸体已经被弃在那一段时间
and then her body had been left at that location for some time.
那是药丸吗
Is that a pill?
好吧
OK.
-吃吧 我们要放纵 -不了 不了
- Go on. Fun. We're having fun. - No. No, no, no, no.
-之后再说吧 -给你
- Um, ah, yeah, maybe after. - Here you are.
不用了 谢谢
I'm alright, thanks.
你愿意跟他一起嗑药 却不愿意跟我嗑
Oh, so you'll take drugs with him but not with me.
别这样 我还要开会 不是吗
Don't be like that. I've got the meeting, haven't I?
你之前跟他在一起时也是在工作
Well, that was work, when you were with him.
我们等会就叫他们自己玩蛋去
We'll just tell them to go fuck themselves,
接着拍屁♥股♥走人
then we're gonna go out,
然后你我开心放纵一整晚 好吗
and me and you are gonna have a lovely fucking time, OK?
-好的 好的 -行
- Alright, alright! - Right!
-我吃 -老天
- I'll just... - Christ on a bike.
好了
Alright.
-伊莱 -娜奥米
- Eli? - Naomi.
你真的在东伦敦这个球里等着我
You're really in East London waiting for me in this orb?
-是的 -天呐 把我关在球里了
- Yes. - God. Trapping me in this orb.
-我们要寒暄一番吗 -别 我最讨厌寒暄
- Shall we small-talk, then? - God, I hate small talk.
当然了 谁喜欢寒暄啊
Of course you do. Who likes small talk?
谁会说 "我最爱听无关紧要的破事了"
Who says, "I'm all about the insignificant bullshit?"
说吧 你的开场白是什么
Go on, then. What's your opener?
你有没有出过车祸
Have you ever been in a car accident?
天呐 没有 没有
Oh, God! No. No.
-你呢 -没有
- Have you? - No.
我不开车
I don't drive.
好吧
Cool.
你最近有阅读过什么吗
So, have you read anything good lately?
从我会上网那天起 我就不再阅读了
Since being online, I just don't read anymore, you know?
但前几天我和一个朋友说起这事
But then I was saying this to my friend the other day,
她说... 对 她是女的 她说"等一下
and she said - yes, 'she' - "Well, wait a minute.
那你看手♥机♥的时候是在做什么"
"What are you doing when you're looking at your phone?"
我想了一下 对哦
And I thought, "Oh, yeah!"
那也是阅读 不是吗
'Cause that's reading, right?
从另一种角度来说
That's another way of looking at it.
抱歉 那你最近有读过什么书吗
OK, so... Sorry, have you read any books recently?
没有 天呐 等等
No. Oh, my God, wait!
我告诉你我近年来读过最好的一本书
I'll tell you the best book I have read in years. Oh!
你有没有读过... 几年前出的一本好书
Have you ever read... A few years ago, amazing book.
不知道你有没听说过 叫《人类简史》
I don't know if you've heard of it, it's called 'Sapiens'.
我读过《人类简史》 非常有趣
Yeah, I've read 'Sapiens'. It's very entertaining.
对 但这本书如此智慧和深刻
Oh, yeah, but it's so intelligent and insightful!
从人类起源开始
It's, like, all of mankind from when it started,
一直讲述到今天
all the way to here right now.
我知道 我读过
Yeah, I've read it.
人们意识不到的是
And what people don't realise
历史上发生的一切都是如此不可思议
is just how incredible everything that's happened is,
人类不过就是从沙漠回来的猴子
and how we're just these monkeys, you know, back from the desert.
我们基本上就是沙漠猴子
We're desert monkeys, basically.
那时刻影响着我们所做的一切
And that influences everything we do all the time.
你老家是哪里
Where are you from, originally?
我觉得这本书很商业
It's a very commercial piece of writing, I think.
了不起
Incredible.
-你应该读一下 -好
- You should read it. - OK.
她来了
Here she is.
剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表